My name is Kim Byul Min

I'm a Limited Edition Girl!

"Seriously mom..? You got to be kidding me?" I show my annoyed face. My mom slowly come closer to me and she... loose my hair band. My long hair slowly fall and i'm HOT!!!! DAfuq!?!?!

"Mom!!" I quickly take rubberband and tight up my hair. Why? Its damn hot. And i hate it.

"You look like angel dear. I'm glad your hair show your girl side." Mom hug me. Urghhh... i don't use to it yet.

"Yeah. You should be thankful to grandmom. She ask me not to cut my hair unless it reach my ."

"Really?" She wider her eyes. I just nod while look at her. Not bad.. at least i don't have a shorty mom.

"Mom, about the things you said. Do i really need to change 360 degree. No tracksuit, no any extreem sport or anythings except those girly things?"

"Yeah. I want you to be a GIRL. Not BOY."

"Mom..."

"yes sweetheart!."

"Just send me back to the village."

"...."

"If your reasons take me back after 12 years you leave me just wanting me to be not my ownself, just forget it."

"No sweetheart. Now listen. I'm don't leave you. I have a some stuff to settle."

"I'm not stupid mom. What that imported thing you need to do for 12 years without a once visited me?" I push away her hand from my arm and run to my room while leave her alone.

 


 

"Hello?" A familiar voice that i miss so much answered my call.

"Grandmom!! Take me home please~" I beg her.

"Why? Is there any problem?"

"Its mom. She told me to be not myself."

"Byul.."

"Yes grandmom!"

"Just do what she ask to.."

"You too??"

"If i were you, i just follow her. Grant every her wish."

"Why?" I pouted. Even my precious grandmom didn't want to back up.


 I take a deep breath slowly knock her door room.

"Mom, can i come in?" i open the door.

"Sure sweetie! Come!" She tap the bed asking me to sit next to her. I just follow what her said. I look at her eyes. It swollen.

"Are you crying because of me?" I grab her hand. I feel bad toward her. She just remain quiet. I take a deep breath.

"Mom, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's okay. It is my fault leave you."

"Mom... i do want you ask me to."

"Seriously? That great dear!" She create a smile. 

"Your mom have serious illness, the reason she have to leave you to us because she need to go overseas to be treated. The operation sucess but the doctor said the virus can't be 100% disappear. She may have the same ilness in anytime but it worser than before because it may risk her to death."

"But one condition!"

"What it is?"

"I want to do whatever i want in Saturday and Sunday without any rules or anything. It just I want to be myself, do what i love to do." I beg her. 

"Fine.. Is that what you been asking for." She kiss my head. Oh yes!!!

"Mom,"

"What dear?"

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked and she just chuckled while rub my hair.


 

"Okay dear, goodluck on your first day of highschool." She wave at me after i got out from the car. 

"Okay mom!" I walk to the driver place.

"Ajusshi, drive home safely!"

"I understood miss." The luxury car drove over and dissapear from my sight. And here i am, wearing SKIRT! and ready to go to school as a GIRL.

.........................

"Okay, we have a new student that just transfer. Can you introduce yourself?"

Okay Byul.. Act like a girl.

"Anneyonghaseyo. My name is Kim Byul Min. I'm from Mokpo. You can call me Byul."

"Hye Byul." Some of boys greet me. What a damn boy. Only one boy just stared at me and remain quiet. Scary! and other one boy keep play with his finger. Weirdo!

"Okay Byul, find your seat."

"Thanks miss." I look over the class, some boys called me to be their partner.. But i think i go with that weird boy.

"Hye. I'm Byul. Can I be your partner?" All of class look shock. Humph. Do i care?

"A-ah! Sure!" He said. Okay, he kinda cute. i take a sit next to him and give sincere smile. Well, i rather sit next to him than half-erty-boys.

"Okay student, keep your math book. I have a quiz for you guys."

"ArrghH!! No!!" All of the student look frust.

"Erm, new student. You don't have to take this quiz."

"It's okay miss. Let just be fair."

"Okay, if you say so."

(so the quiz is done.. and class time...and hehe! FooD!!)

"Hey Byul, i'm Eun Ra." A chubby looking girl greet me. Aww.. she adorable!

"Hye Eun Ra! Nice to meet you!"

"Well, looks like the tranfers student made friend with weird and fat one." A think-she-pretty-so-much girl laugh with her groups. Urghh! I hate this type of person.

"Well, at least they nice and not a bee queen." I reply nicely. That annoy girl stop laugh and give a sharp look to me.

"Huh! I'm not!" She reply. Oh, so you mad ghost girl?

"Haha, i'm not say it was you." I give a smile.

"You!!! I hate you! You not pretty at all. Right Dae Hyun?" She look at Scary boy. Jealous girl booo!

"Yeah.. Whatever. You prettier Sung Min." He stand up and approach me.

"And... i hate you." He said slowly. 

"Oh really. Nice to meet you, enemy." I reply. Damn! Byul!! That surely not a girl word!! 

"Interesting." He chuckle and walk away.

"Whatever.." I reply. Oh i want to get know about my partner aka mr weirdo.

"Hye, What your name?"

"Ahn Kyong. Kang Ahn Kyong."

"Okay! Nice to meet you."

"Byul, you are surely brave. No one ever agaist Dae Hyun yet."

"Uhm, why?"

"He is a member of School Champ group. Their leader named Yong Guk. He was scariest guy i ever meet.."

"Interesting. . ."

"What?"

"Er..nothing.. i mean! Whoo.. that sound scary."

"Just be careful. I mean it."

"O kay!"

"Who is Byul Min?" A deep voice called from the class door. I look at him and  i saw what that guy name...Dayun? Dae Jung? Hmm...Ah yes! Dae Hyun smirk at me. I raise up my hand. That pretty-funny-a-bit-scare-looking boy look at me and smile. Oh is that how he greet?

"Hye!" I wave to him with a smile. He look shock and so other student. I stop waving and look at them. What did i do wrong?

That pretty-funny-a-bit-scare-looking boy seems to have almost-not-seen-pinkish-cheek at his face. Then he cough a bit and approach me. 

" I'm Yongguk. Where are you from?"

"Mokpo."

"Ah, you same as JunHong."

"Jun-what?"

"JunHong, the youngest one. He the only boy love playing skateboard in this school. You meet him soon." He give a smile. Wow! He surely good-looking boy. 

"Okay. Yongguk. Nice to meet you." Then he walk toward Dae Hyun and left away.

"Are you okay?" Eun Ra ask me.

"Fine. Yongguk sure a nice guy."

"What? No! He scary as hell. Be careful!"

"Why?" i ask. Eun Ra take a sit in front of me. She act like want to tell me a big secret.

" There was only a girl who dare to greet him before this. A month later, that girl transfer away. They said he do something bad to her. Some said he threat to kill her."

"That just a rumor. Don't trust that news."

"It's not!"

"So you have a proof?"

"Yes,... i don't.."

"True or not, you still need to be  careful. Anything happen contact us." Ahn Kyong seems to be worried. He so nice.

"I don't have your number." I pouted.

"Haha, let me have your phone." Eun Ra chuckled. I take my phone and give to her. She push some button and give it to Ahn Kyong. He did the same things. When he about to give my phone back, someone take my phone. I look the person. Its Dae Yoong!! Eh? I mean Dae Hyun. Jerk. I almost blast off but my mom image approach my mind. So i ask him POLITELY!!!!!

"Give back my phone."

"Kinda Old Version phone~" He said. Durr... i can have better than that.. I'm a rich girl you know. That phone is my first phone. My grandad give it to me before i'm moved. He ask me to use it so we don't loss contact.

"Give it back!" Dude, i'm already half-polite here~

"Maybe you just a poor girl which your dad just a farmer and your mom too." Okay..that rude. My grandparent is a farmer.

"Seriously, what do you want?"

"Good question." He smirk and push some button on my phone. A few second later, his phone ringing. He take out his phone and smirk.

"Here your phone. I got what i want now." Then he left. DAFUQ? Seriously? That all. Whatever.

(and then class again..class...and kringggggg!!!)

"Ah! I'm tired~" I murmur and my phone ringing. 

"Hello!"

"Sweetheart! I'm sorry i can't pick you up today.  There something i need to do. But ajusshi will pick you up."

"Mom, it s okay. Can i walk for today?"

"Why?" She sound shock. Why everybody keep shock today!! God!

"I-err...want to know this place better."

"Okay, if you lost, just call ajushi okay!" I'm not a little kid mom..-,-

"Okay mom, I love you."

"love you too dear~"

 

"Let go Byul!" Eun Ra and Ahn Kyong already stand in front of me.

"Okay! Lets go!" I stand up quickly and left the school with them.

"Are you heading straight to your house?" Eun Ra ask me.

"No. I think i want to go to somewhere first. Do you know where we can find a great food?" i ask them. They smile with mystery aura around them. Eh?


"Wow! This restaurant belong to your family?" I ask. Ahn Kyong nod shyly. Then we entered the place. It surely crowd.

"Here, this place!" Eun Ra called us. When did she..? I thought she beside me? And...Huh? We walked to Eun Ra, and take our seat. A waiter came to take our order.

"Ah! Kyong ah! Your new friend?" He look at me. I smile slightly nod. He had look. So handsome! huhu

"Yeah, Her name is Byul Min."

"Nice to meet you, i'm Ahn Jung, Kyong brother." He greet. So he's Kyong brother.. Hmm..

"What?"

"Yeah, he is my brother." Kyong said. I look at him then Jung for several time. I can't be. Kyong should handsome too!

" Unbelievable right?" Eun Ra said. Wow! She read my mind. I just chuckle.

"So 3 bowl of special noodle i guess?" All of us nod.

"Okay! Settle!" He chuckle and left. Then i stared at Kyong.

"What?" 

"Take off your glasses." 

"Why?"

"Just do it." I raise my voice. And he follow. I stared at his face for a while. He a good-looking actually. But his hair make he look mess. Soon, devil will change you my dear. hehe

"Okay, wear your glass back."

"?"

"?"

"What?"

"You weird." Both of them said it once. Haha.. You don't see my real image yet.

(and we eat, chit chat and bla bla bla food free! Yahoo!)

 

"Thank for treat us Kyong! See you at school tommorrow! Bye Kyong! Bye Eun Ra!" I wave at them and left and lost.

"Er.. it should be this way! Yeah! It is!" I walk and walk and walk and yeahhh!! a river? Where the heck is my house!

 if you lost, just call ajushi okay!

Ah! My phone! I take my phone and tadah! It dead~ 

"Omma!!!" i yell because i'm frust! So i just walk and walk..and someone follow me. I turn my head! Dang! I'm right! I faster my walk, and faster, and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! That weird ajusshi keep follow me.

"Omma!! Stink ajusshi follow me!" I'm not cry, i'm just be a girl~ So i run and run and run.. Oh wait! I found my house!! Yay!. I quickly enter my house and close the gate. 

"Bluekk!! Bye stink ajusshi!!" I wave to him and he was like DAMN it!

"Omma! I'm home!" 

"Byul Min! Welcome back! Where have you been? How your school day? Why are you sweating?"

"Its a long story. I tell you letter. Bye!" I quickly went to my bed, put over my stuff and take a shower~

(aFTER A GREAT SHOWER)

"I was reborn! and *sniff sniff* I SMELL WONDERFUL!" I wear some cloth, go to desk, to finish my homework and my phone ringing. Grandmom!!!

"Hello, grandmom!"

"Grandmom?" A male voice stop my excited. I check my phone. Who the heck is this?

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Guess." Kyong?

"Kyong?"

"Wrong." Stupid guy!

"?"

"What? No!"

"Give me a clue!"

"Your nightmare."

"My nightmare?" Nightmare? Don't tell me it's that stink ajusshi?

"You that stink ajushhi? How you get my number? And why you chase me?"

"Stink ajushhi? who is that? and Since when i chase you?!" Okay..he mad..ops. Maybe he got wrong number. Who knows, maybe he just got his phone and wanted to surprise his girlfriend. Am i right?

"Oh, I think you got wrong number. I'm not your girlfriend or candy or etc. So bye!" I turn off the call. And the phone ringing again. Oh maybe this time Grandmom!

"Grandmom! Annyeong!" I greet cutely.

"I'm not your grandmom!, or stink ajusshi! or whatever you call. I'm Dae Hyun! you dumb." 

"Oh. You that weird-rude guy. Why you call Dae Jong?"

"Its Dae Hyun you silly."

"Whatever. Why you call me?"

"Oh, i just want to know whether you might got scared and want to apologies."

"Scared? Ah yes! I do get scared today because of that stink ajusshi chase me when i'm lost but that okay, because of him i found my home!" 

"I didn't mean you scare about that think. I ask about at school."

"Oh, you want to know if i got goosebump when you said you hate me and meet Yongguk?"

"Yes."

"Seriously, you waste your credit because of that stupid question?"

"Hey!?"

"I'm off. Bye!" I turn off and save his number as Babo Dae Hoong. and then my phone ring again~ It him..Ignored..wait.. my ringtone sound better..let it be~ Homework!

(Homework and sleep~)