relax...he is stupid

I'm a Limited Edition Girl!

That how my very first day at highschool.

and then..

Tuesday::

"Hey Byul Min! Still use your oldphone or...you don't have any phone?" That Dae Hoong laughing his off with his friend and the think-she-pretty girl! Urgh! Okay relax! I can handle this..

"Urm...yes why?Plus! At least i use it wisely and not  prank people by call them like stalker. Right Kyong?"  I look at Kyong and smile to him. Cutely, Kyong nod to me.

"Yah!! I'm..-" He stopped and look around. Ha! ha! Serve you that. All the student look weirdly to him. Kyong and I chuckle slowly and left him with his buddies~

 

Wednesday::

"Byul Min! Congrate! You got 98% in your math quiz." My teacher praise me huhu~~ You know what miss, me and math are the best couple for since i born. huhu

"So another math nerd is reborn!" That jerk. I turn my head and look at him. He standing and clap his hand and the other chuckle slowly. Hello...enemy!... you ...are....stupid!

"Stop it Dae Hyun. You should care about your result. How can you only score 10%? Did Youngjae teach you well?" That sweet-lovely-my-army teacher walk to him and give him his paper.

"I err-rr... t-that-y-yongja-ee." He scratch his hair and look down.

"You better score your math result like Byul Min." She smirk to him and left him. Then he look at me, i give him the most happy smirk and thumb up. And i say "So another math dumb is reborn." with no voice and his face turn red.

 

Thursday ::

I was walking alone to grocery happily because no Jerk moment today! Woheeeeee. You can describe how i'm so peace ful a day without him. He's absent. Why? The heck i want to know? Huhu

As I arrived to shop. I pick chocolate icecream, then i stop, and change it to vanilla, and change to strawberry to blueberry to chocolate back... DAfuq i'm doing now? What should i pick? Confuse???? 

So in the end... What i pick?

ALL of it~ Well, i'm a rich girl you know.. huhu. Okay! End of story. So i decide to go to extreme park. There and there!!! Skateboard!!! ZUUUSH!!! A lot of boys playing skateboard with many style bravely. And there wall climbing and bugee jumping and that and this!! Impressive!!! I love it!! So i went to bench and rip of my chocolate icecream pack and start to eat it. While enjoy the flavour, a boy came and take my plastic of all flavour of icecream. Hey!!!

"Wow! A lot of icecream! You buy for us?" This voice. I give a most annoyed look to him. Dae Hyuen.

"Of course not Dae Hyuen!" I said calmly and try to take back but he push my head and me me sit forcely.

"It Dae Hyun you dumb! God! When you going to pronounce it properly??" Do I CARE??? He count how many ice cream and smile.

"Hey guys! Byul Min bought us icecream!" He shout. And another 5 boys came quickly.

"Really? Thanks!" He put his hand in plastic and.. MY Strawberry!

"Wow! You surely nice! Yongguk hyung right." That eye-small-smile-face praise me.. and My Blueberry!

"Thanks cute girl." My Orange and he pat my hair. Okay.. i forgive because you to handsome. uuu~~

"Thanks Byul Min." He take my Lychee..well its okay since he nice guy.

"So you that noona. I'm Junhong and i'm from Mokpo too" He smile and take my Mocha...I'm Crying!!! 

"I take this~.." He smirk and show my PRECIOUS KIWI!!! 

"My Kiwi.!!"

"I bet this your favourite and look!" He rip off the plastic and eat it.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It mine~" He chuckle, throw me empty plastic bag and walk away. I look in plastic.. Snfff..snff.. My babY! You being stoled..Huhu 

So i walk sadly back to home. Before then, i went to the same grocery to buy chocolate.

"Oh! Your that miss! Did you buy kiwi flavoured icecream?" Yeah! and Dae Hun eat it. I nod slowly.

"Oh god! I'm soo sorry. I forgot to replace it. That flavour already expired. I'm soo sorry. Here take this as my apologise." And he held me a plastic with 10 type of flavour each of it. I'm so lucky. Poor Dae Hun, world curse you. Karma Man!! Love peace~

"Oh! Thanks!" I bow and left with smile. The most happiest smile. Huhu Kiss my Dae Hun! MMUAH!

 

Friday::

OMG OMG!! I can't wait for tomorrow! God! Make the time Twice faster today please!! And...being ignored.

Damn! Why the time pass so slow. . .

Study and study and study (teacher babling which i don't understand at all..hmm?)

Music class, we play waltz. Seriously.? Can i just sleep? Or sleep? and it granted~ i sleep while standing and hold triangle.. zzzzzzzz

Suddenly... BANG!!!

"WARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARTH QUAKE!!!!" I shout. And oh! it just a dream. I thought it already end of world. Byul Min, i told you not to watch 2012 movie in early morning! See what happen!? And who the heck make that annoy sound loudly?? I heard chuckle.. What a familiar chuckle.. Oh its that Dae hoong.. Just ignored him... HE STUPID.

"Good morning, silly!" He greet with mock tone. Relaxx,... Be patient~ Don't get mad. I look at him..

"Good morning! How your stomach? I bet you have your poop soup yesterday~"

"You!!" He wide his eyes and his face to red..oh dae hoong, are you hot~? Cool!

"SILENT! CONTINUE PLAY THE SONG!" And the boring song start to play.. Don't sleep...Don't sleep!! And i don't..yeay!!!

GOD! I rather die than entering music class..

 

At home..dinner

"Mom. Please~ Only one subject. Let me drop it~ Pweeesshh" I do aegyo.. I know! Unbelievable right? Me? Do aegyo~ I'm INSANE!!!

"Honey, fine.. if you want to drop it..you must at least play piano well first then i agreed.."

"Mom~~" I hug her arm and act like puppy. Meow! Oh wait i mean Woof!!

"That the best i can offer you..nite sweetheart." She kiss my head and went to kitchen. So..today is my badluck...and tomorrow..oh yeah!! SLEEPPP!!!! Bye world!!! i quickly went to bed and sleep. Homework? They died..R.I.P.. 

I switch off the light and jump to my bed and ....my phone ringing... like usual..i pick without look users.. Obviously not my grandparent because i put special ringtone for they contact. HUHU

"Hello! Can we talk tomorrow because i need my precious sleep now..Ok bye!" I off the call.. and there my pillow..singing for me.. and my phone ring again.. Curse you!

"Hello."

"Silly girl! You surely big sleeper and eater." DAFUQ~!

"Oh..its you Due Hyun."

"How many should i told you, I'm-"

"Whatever bla bla bla...NITE!" I off the call again. And i quickly hug my bear~ Cute bear! I always love you. Let me give you my magic kiss... And its ringing again... Fine!! I answer and make loudspeaker without say anything.

"Yah Byul Min..You ing stupid and bla bla bla bla..." Relax... he just babling and let it be, his credit fly away until 0.00. Then he never call me anymore~ You genius Byul Min~ Hoho you know me. My name show it. Byul Min = clever star. I just listen and i don't know when i fall asleep... ZzzZZzzZzZZzZZ


 

I heard no voice just sound off someone sleeping. Wait?! She already sleep while i'm talking? I'm HOT!

"Hello??"

"....*sleeping sound*.."

"Yah! Byul Min!"

"..."

"STupid~~"

"..." okay..no answer.. wait..i can call her anything now!!

"Hey shorty, fat, silly, dumb, crybaby..huhu" Hahaha!!! This is fun

".mhmhmh..." Oh she say something.!  Not clear! Earphone! Earphone!! Ah! HEre it is..

"Hello bull!"

"no..don't give me that expired kiwi.. no..no.. dae hoong you jerk.." This girl.. Even in her dream. . . I-i

"Yah!!! I'm DAE HYUN!! D-A-E-H-Y-U-N!!!" and no answer...