PLEASE BIT US GOOD BYE!

That Day's

It already 3 weeks you not attend the school. you just rest at home with your weak body, u does't know what should you do and say to your BEST FRIEND they might get hurt or sad. you sit on the dining room alone and have your lunch " should i tell them the truth? i afraid they maight get hurt" u ask yourself "NO! don't tell them" that is your dicision. u look at the white watch on the wall "they already gone home after school" u walk to living room. suddenly u heard some knock on your door "im coming" u said. u open the door and saw it exo and snsd. yup! they are your best friend even you still did not believe it. "come in" they enter your house "what make you here?" you ask they sit at the living room "why u nor attend the school for 3 week?" hyoyeon ask, u just stay quiet and look at them "f-fever" u answer "fever? u look skinny! are you okay?" tao asking with his innocent face "im okay tao" you faking the smile. "u look so so weak, is there anything you hide from us? u sick right?" suddenly luhan ask something that u not expected. u quiet and just shock your head "no im all okay" u fake the smile again

 

                                   *************************************************

they finally home only luhan still there "why u not home yet?" he shock his head "i worried about you" he say. "stop making me fall for u! please" u mumbble by yourself no one could heard that even luhan can't. u sit beside him u cough. seem like your cough getting bad "are you okay? i really worried about you!" u shock your head " im fine! just go home" he take something out from his bag and give it to you "here" u look at him " i ask u to go home not give me something" u says " just take it or i will ignore you" u think that was 'ignored' you. u take the give and open it. he gave u a red scraft "u like it?" u nod. " so im living now" u nod and walk him to the door. it about 10 minute after he got home, u cough non stop until u get faint. u have been send to seoul hospital (i don't know what name should i gave the hospital) your mom and dad is really worried and they already called your teacher and you friends. luhan and the exo member is alredy there followed by snsd.

              ******* 1 hour later******

the doctor came out from ICU room and your mom rush meet the doctor. exo and snsd was curious. they look your mom already cry and she look like wanna faith but your dad help to clam your mom down. exo and snsd member asked to buy something to eat. luhan and teacyeon was leave there with your mom and dad. luhan decide to ask your mom what going on "aunty, can i ask something?" your mom nod "go on dear" luhan look at your parent "what actually happen to hyun ji?" they look at each other. your mom can't hold her tear and she cry. your dad ask luhan to follow him and taecyeon take care of your mother. "what wrong uncle?" your dad sigh "hyun ji is sick and she deadline is 1 week or 6 week! she getting worst! if we help her to stay strong maybe she stay longer if not than she did not" luhan shock and he was mad and hurt "why did not she telling us?" your dad touch luhan shoulder " i hope you will help her and please take care of the other" luhan just nod and he enter your ward. he stand beside you "hyun ji -ah, i know you can hear me, your dad already tell me you has a cancer! u should just tell me early so i can take care of you' luhan start to cry " u know what, wer all need you here... we nees something to teased with and i need someonme to annoyed! i hope you will be okay soon!" he hold your hand and leave.

 

 

*** next day**

u still in the hospital but u awake. "mom where is other?" your mom look at you " they will be her.. soon" you cough and smile at your mom. your dad,exo,snsd and your teacher are here to visit you. you seem so happy when you saw they visiting you. they bring flowers, fruit and even a cake.

"how has you been?" sehun ask and sit beside you " im fine, maybe no so longer" you answer and the situation became quiet "please don't say that" luhan hold your hand. u just smile. u eat the cake and having some talk with them. the clock already 5.oo pm so they leave. only hyoyeon,sunny, chanyeol and luhan are still there. " guys i will sleep first, and please wake me up when 7.00 pm i want have my dinner" they nod and u drove to sleep.

***7.00pm**

hyoyeon is trying to wake you up, but u did not wake up even move a lilite "hyun ji ahh! wake up, u have a dinner time now" but still u did not wake up luhan got up from his sit and try to wake you up but still u still sleeping. they getting panic and called the nirse and doctor. they leave you with the doctor. your parent was really worried plus with your bestfriend. 10 minute later.. the doctor came out with 'sad' face "doctor! how my daughter?" you mom ask the doctor onlky shock his head and leave. snsd member alredy cry and they can't hold it anymore. luhan wait outside cause he did not dare to came to you for this time and lket the other meet you for the last time. luhan saw the teacher came near him "mr, here the later from park hyun ji" luhan take it and thanks her. luhan open the later

          "dear luhan,im sorry not telling you the truth! i know it bad

but i have to.. please don't hate me!  please says this sorry to another friend and teacher. i afraid that if im telling you the truth u might not want to be my friend anymore and i want to tell your something the more important to me... i don't know should i tell you or not. cause it something i might not get back from you. i want to tell you this early but... well im going to tell you now.

       i keep this when we first meet and when u became and idol... well i know it too late but still i have to tell you this

the only word i can say is I LIKE YOU... ..."

luhan was cried and he hold the later. he meet you at the your ward "i have something to tell you too! I LOVE YOU" and he kiss you.

 

 

 

the end! thanks for reading this boring oneshot and with my bad english! sorry for my bad english tho!

hope you like it and enjoy! please comment below so i can keep up my work!