Welcome to Royal High

His Cinderella

Suji stared at the written description on the evenlope.

'Dear Bae Suji?', she mumbled and furrowed her brows. It's for me? Not for auntie? Weird..

'From Royal High', she mumbled once again as she felt like she heard this name somewhere before. As she rembered, she widened her eyes, widely. Omo! That school? Why do they send this to me?

She hurriedly took out the letter from the envelope and read it. She widened her eyes wider this time and cracked opened. I must be mistaken! She wiped her eyes a few times before re-reading that letter. So, this is real? She was the happiest girl in the world at that moment. She ran quickly to her aunt's room and without any thoughts she just knocked rapily. 

'Auntie', she called her. 

'What?', her aunt replied, coldly, didn't even bother to open the door. 

'I got a letter'

'What is it about? Who sent it?'

'Royal High send it to me. They ask me to enroll at their school. For free', she assured.

'So?'

'So, can I transfer there?' Suji started shivering as she was waiting for the answer. This is her aunt, everything could be so unexpected.

'Well, since it's free, you can if you want. But don't be too exited, understand? Your future is in my hand, so make sure to treat me right or...maybe something unexpected will happen'

'Nae..', Suji replied, hung her head low in slight disappointment. Of course, Suji felt thankful that her aunt allowed her since she was a very good girl, a grateful girl but just as usual, her aunt always said something disappointing to her. 

'But wait- Why did they send you that? I heard that school's tuition fee is insanely high', her aunt asked, suddenly became curious. 

'The ownder of that school... is my mom's old friend', Suji answered in low tone, knowing that something related to her mother wasn't sound nice to her aunt. As expected, her aunt sighed and added, 'Why do I keep hearing the name that I never expected to hear?'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Naeun was laying in her bed while working on her drawing. A couple was walking hand in hand on a sea shore as the setting sun coloured the whole sea shore with its golden sun rays. She was really into her own drawing and a shy smile could be seen on her face as the imagined the girl in the picture was her and the boy was her future lover which was still unknown. That smile vanished when she heard the knocks on the door. 

'Who is this?', Naeun asked, shouted from her bed. 

'It's me, Naeun ah', a familiar voice replied.

'Oh, come in, omma' 

No. That housekeeper wasn't even Naeun's blood-related relative. She just worked at Naeun's mansion but more than that, she behaved like a mother to Naeun. She loved her, cared for her and took care of her. 

'What are you doing, Naeunnie?'

'Drawing, of course'

'I have something special to tell you'

'Really? What's that?'

'Your dad will transfer you to another school, I heard'

'DAE?', Naeun exclaimed in surprise. 

'It's a new school that will be opening when this summer vacation is over. It's an elite one, unlike your old one'

Naeun's jaws dropped. Oh my god! No! Transferring wasn't what Naeun expect for because she was lack in making new friends. She only had a few friends at her old school and now she even had to transfer.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silence covered the whole dining room. The only sounds were the metaltic sounds of the spoons against the plates. This was how KIM family had meals together. Quiet. Too quiet sometimes. 

'So, when will your new school start?', finally Mrs. KIM spoke up, asking her only son.

'Next month', he replied, just shortly like that.

'And did you see it yet?'

'Yes. Sungjong brought us there last week'

'And how is it?'

'It's huge and much better than my old one, I guess'

'Really? Sungjongie parenst must have invested a lots in building that school'

'Well, billions, I heard'

 

Myungsoo had 6 best friends, who will also transter to the new elite school as him and that school belonged to one of those 6 friends. They have known each other and went everywhere like a group for many years already so they knew everything about each other and just like Myungsoo, his 6 friends also came from wealthy and high-class family.

 

 

Royal High, 

a school of excellency

a school for wealthy students 

a school for no commoners except that girl 

aimed to be famous for it's strict laws

well-known for its ridiculously high tuition fee

This is all about Royal High.

 

 

'It all started there'