#Day 4 [Thank you and Sorry]

His Cinderella

 

 

'Thank you and Sorry'

 

{SuJi}

5:10

“SUJIIIIII”, a loud roar echoed through the whole silent mansion. It’s a very familiar voice to me but it doesn’t mean that I didn’t flinch whenever I hear it. I opened my eyes in terror, pushed my cover quickly and jumped out of my bed in seconds. Staring at the watch on the wall, I let out a big sigh. 10 minutes late. What’s wrong with you, Suji? I ran quickly from my room to my Auntie’s room with my fast pounding heart. Will she give me punishment? Will it be harsh? Finally I arrived at her room; she was standing in front of it with her arms folded and stared at me with cold expression.

“I’m sorry, auntie”, I apologized and bowed.

“What’s wrong with you? Or the meat that I feed you everyday already changes you?”

I didn’t answer because I’m not supposed to. I just stared at the ground with apologetic face.

“What are you doing? Start doing your work!”, she commanded and stepped into her room.

I wiped the tears on my face. It’s not the first time, Suji. Stay strong.

Sometimes her words just mentally stabbed me right in the center of my heart.

------------------------------------------------------

 

I ran past my school’s entrance in the speed of an Olympic runner. Late again, late again. It was the 4th day of school and it was already my second time getting to school late. I took some time to stare at my wrist watch. Aish. 8:50 already.

BAAAAAANNNGGG

I closed my eyes tightly as I realized that I’ve just hit something and with my speed, it just had me flown back. My whole body crushed to the ground hardly and I moaned in pain. Slowly opening my eyes, a hand appeared in front of my vision, offering me help. I stared at its owner for a few seconds before decided to grab it and stood up. I was busy brushing the dust off my clothes and totally forgot about the other party.

“Are you hurting somewhere?”, he asked.

“I’m fine”, I replied. No, I’m not fine. I could feel pain on my knee, my thigh and my elbow.

“Oh look! You’re bleeding”, he reacted quickly upon spotting my bleeding elbow.

“Wait a minute, I’ll ask my friend if he has any Band-Aids”

He walked to another guy who wasn’t that far from us. That other man was brushing the dust off his clothes as well. Wait… So who did I just bump into? Him or him?

“Here, he has only 2. Do you want me to help you putting it on?”, the earlier man offered help again.

“Nah, it’s okay. I can do it by myself. Anyway, who did I just bump into? You or …him?”

“It’s him”, he pointed to the other guy.

“Thank you so much for your help. I think I’ll have to go and apologize to that man”

“Nah, it’s okay. He doesn’t mind. You better go to your class quickly, 15 minutes late already”

“JINJA? I’m going first then. Don’t forget to tell that I’m sorry. Bye. I’m Suji, see you later”

“Nae, I’m Sungyeol. See you around”

I'm dead. I'm dead. 15 minutes late.

------------------------------------------------------

 

{MyungSoo}

Then she disappeared. What a great morning! 10 minutes late then got bumped into that hard by someone. Now my clean uniform is all ruined. I let out a sigh.

“You should have gone to talk to her” , Sungyeol smacked my shoulder with a strange smile on his face.

“What? Why? Or did she say that it’s my fault?”, I asked in confusion and anger.

“Calm down, idiot. She said sorry. And you know what? She’s a goddess, Myungsoo. She really is one”

“Every girl is a goddess to you, anyway”, I said sarcastically.

“What? I’m not Dongwoo hyung! I’m serious. This one is REALLY is a goddess”, he emphasized the REALLY. But still, I have no interest in his taste.

------------------------------------------------------

 

{SuJi}

I pulled the door opened quickly; didn’t want to delay any second longer. All eyes were on me as I stepped into the class. Spotted a woman in front of me, I bowed politely.

“Sorry for being late”, I apologized.

“It’s fine. Go to your seat” Great. She's a kind and forgiving teacher. 

 

Seating myself down, I tried to catch my breathe.

 

“Are you okay?”, the girl next to me, Eunjung, asked.

“I’m okay. And what subject are we studying for this period?”

“Health” Good. Just a relaxing subject.

“Oh my god! Suji! Look! Your elbow is bleeding!”, she widened her eyes and pointed at my elbow.

“Yeah, I’m quite unlucky this morning”

“Stay still. I have some Band-Aids”, she said and searched in her bag.

Mentioning the word ‘ Band-Aids’, I remembered those that I was given earlier.

“Stay still. I’m putting it on you”

“Thank you”

“Anywhere else?”

“Yeah, my knee”

“I cannot believe the 17 years-old Suji fall to the ground like a kid”, she patted the Band-Aid slightly as to ensure that it’d stay better.

“Thank you so much”, I thanked with a warm smile.

“Anytime”, she replied then turned her attention to the teacher.

I took the Band-Aids out of my pocket and stared at it. Who would buy black Band-Aid? Wouldn’t it be so obvious when you put it on? Weird guy… Thank you, anyway. And sorry for causing you trouble just in the morning. I took my wallet out of my bag and stuffed the Band-Aids in, in case I'd need it in the future.

------------------------------------------------------

 

{MyungSoo}

History class

 

“And it all began because the lack of ………….”

I just yawned. This history teacher is the most boring one, she just kept reading everything from textbook in her boring tone, having half of the class slept and the others were yawing. I tilted my head to the left, wanting to look at the view by the window but spotted the girl next to me instead. She was also sleepoing. She seems to be a good student but she's sleeping in class now. It's not her fault. Who could bear with this teacher? Suddenly a loud slam echoed the whole class. Everyone sat up straight and gulped.

“You guys are sleeping while I’m teaching? Do you know how much I effort I put in teaching you guys? Or it is because you’re too smart for this lesson? Okay then. Answer the first question and write the answer next to it. 10 seconds allowed only”, she yelled. I read the first question and luckily, I learnt this last year. I wrote the answer next to the question and started reading the second question.

“Son Naeun, what’s your answer?”, the teacher called her. This girl is strangely unlucky with teachers. She stood up nervously. Suddenly, Sungyeol’s head popped out of nowhere to look at my answer.

“Germany, Germany”, he read my answer to the girl next to me softly. Trying to be a gentle and nice again.

 

{NaEun}

“Germany, Germany”, the guy who was 2 seats far from me tried to help me.

“Germany”, I just answered as that guy told me. Thank you, thank you. I mentally thanked him so much.

“He must think I couldn’t hear him”, the teacher said coldly. This sentence got me panic so bad.

Will that guy get into trouble? Oh my god.

“Stand up, you”, she ordered that guy and came to him. What to do? What to do?

She stared at him with those threatening eyes and looked at his book, “There isn’t any answer in your book” Then she walked to the guy next to me, Myungsoo was his name as I remembered.

“Ah”, she turned back to earlier guy, “ You’re a really nice guy. Taking the answer of other’s to help her”

It was a very awkward moment for me, being the attention of the whole class.

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

Finally, this long-waited bell rings. I mentally took a very deep sigh.

“3 of you, meet me tomorrow at my office”, she said and looked at us one by one. Myungsoo seemed confused. Yes, I was as well.

“Me as well?”, Myungsoo asked with his index finger pointed to himself.

“Yep, you as well”

“What did I even do wrong?”

“You are no different from him”, she pointed to the earlier man who widened his eyes once again.

No, it can’t be. 2 people cannot get into trouble because of me. No, please. I hate feeling guilty.

As soon as the teacher disappeared, I turned to the 2 guys.

“Sorry, sorry. I’m really sorry. I’ll take care of everything so you don’t have to worry. I mean if there’s punishment, I’ll take it all”, I said quickly while panic. I just didn't know how to react.

“Heyy. Why being so serious with this kind of stuff. Obviously, I am the one who caused the problem so you don’t have to feel so bad about yourself. The punishment will be nothing more than cleaning and I’ve done it thousands of times already”, the guy replied with a big smile. I could feel his sincere which at least made me feel better.

“I’m sorry”, I turned directly to Myungsoo who hasn’t said anything yet.

“Well, it’s nothing for me”, he just said it simply like that so I couldn’t even know if it was sincere or not. 

I don't know. I just don't feel right with this man. Studying a few days with all I noticed about him is that he's just a cold guy who doesn't talk that much with others but he does talk quite a lot with his friend. He tends to keep the distance between himself and others and wouldn't act nice with random people, unlike his friend, that choding guy. He still acts calm as usual  but I feel like he's very annoyed with this matter. Thank you for the answer even though you didn't mean to tell me and sorry for everything. 

------------------------------------------------------

 

{MyungSoo}
 

“Well, it’s nothing for me”, I replied. It would be a lie if I said that it didn’t bother me even a bit. Actually, I wasn’t feeling bad because she was reason but I felt a little bit bothered because out of nowhere, I got into trouble as well which the reason didn't make any sense at all. The cause of everything? It was all because of that -hurt Lee Sungyeol. I swear I’ll kill him if he’d get me into trouble again. I was not the kind like Lee Sungyeol who likes to get himself into troubles for random people. Why? Because you could never know how the other party would feel about that. However, there were also times that I'd like to help ohers but I always missed seeing the opportunities; even when the opportunities came, I wouldn't realized.

------------------------------------------------------

 

It was lunch time and Naeun just let out a sigh. Such a discouraging day. Having no friend, she didn’t know where I should eat my lunch. she really hated sitting or eating alone because people just look at me as a pathetic loner. Worse than that, she had no confidence of inviting people to eat with me. I’ll just go to eat at the field and ignore everyone else. While she was walking toward the benches with her mind thinking about earlier problem, a loud cheer snapped her back to reality. She turned to my left and spotted a big crowd of people surrounding something and music was heard playing loudly. With curiosity, she walked to the crowd. 2 guys were facing each other, one was dancing and the other seemed like he was waiting for his turn. Wow. Dance battle. Hating the fact that she was not that tall, she tried my best to pass the big crowd and went to the front to get the best view. The music stopped, loud cheers followed. The earlier man stepped back and let the other man stepped up to the center. The other man moved his body as long as another song was played. The whole crowd including Naeun went crazy as long as we realized what the new song is. I need a girl-Taeyang, my favorite song! Naeun smiled in awe as the dance was so perfect. It had soul in it which had her immediately titled him as a ‘Pro’. Suddenly she felt a hand on her wrist. Without another second, it pulled her so hard that the bag on her right shoulder fell to the ground. Cheers gone the loudest ever and Naeun just found herself standing in the center of the crowd as well, on the dance area. She gulped with her widened eyes, her mind was blank. That man was dancing a few inches from her; everything happened too quickly that Naeun couldn’t catch up at all. His fingers ran through her arm which Naeun suddenly remembered that it was a dance step of I need a girl. This is crazy. What am I doing here? Then she felt her arm was raised, he turned it to a dance step then turned to her and stepped closer. The part girl, I need a girl.. was shown and his hands went too close to Naeun’s body that she couldn’t breathe properly at all. Fortunately, it wasn’t too long until he stepped back and did the solo dance. Time went so slow for Naeun. Then there was the part where he knelt down then grabbed her hand and stood up. He went very close to her again and grabbed another hand of hers. He intertwined both of his hands with hers tightly then slid them above his head and left them on his shoulder. Naeun’s heart just stopped beating as their faces were too close and it was her first times having her face that close to a guy’s. The music stopped and cheers followed again.

 

I’m sorry for doing this without asking your permission. I was in a hurry so I just dragged you since you were standing just in front of me”

Naeun who still haven’t recovered from the shock yet, just stood there without replying.

“I’m Lee Taemin, by the way”

What is this guy doing?  Why did he drag me? There are many other people around there. I'm not in the mood to be a mannequin and played like this. This is so sh*t. I cannot take it. What's wrong with today? Why everything happened so unexpectedly like that?

With all of her strength, she pushed that guy away. She wasn't the violent type but there were times when she couldn't take it. She just couldn't help.

 

 

 

 

 

'Thank you and Sorry'

 

 

This update takes so much longer than I expected o.O Takes ages.

Too long that I'm feeling ashamed right now. Forgive me.

I haven't been writing so long that I almost forgot everything. 

So this update is a bit... under your expectation, I guess.

I've decided to add another important character, Lee Taemin,

and will do add more in the future. So be prepared.

Thanks for the comments, upvote and subscribes (=^・^=)