#Day 1 [Pretty]

His Cinderella

 

'Pretty'

 

{NAEUN}

Okay. First day of my new school. I lifted my head to look at the big buildings surrounding me. 4 big 3 stories building with the word Royal High. What a name for a school... I walked to my new class with my mind worrying if I'd be able to make friend with someone or not. Well, people told me that I was cold. Never wanted to be like that, it's just that I turned out to be like that. Maybe because of that tragedy.. As I arrived my new class, some students were already there. I quickly looked over at the last row of tables. Phew~ What a relief. The last seat next to the window was empty. I walked over there and seated myself on that seat. I looked out of the window. The view's not bad. I could see the huge school yard from here. 

'Excuse me', a voice said. I turned to that voice's direction and a girl was in front of me.
'Does this seat belong to someone?', she asked, pointed to the seat in front of me.

'No, I think.', I replied.

'Oh, I'll take this seat then. Nice to meet you, I'm Hong YooKyung.', she introduced herself. What a friendly girl.

'Yes, nice to meet you. I'm Son NaEun.'

 

DING DONG DIND DONG

 

The door was opened. A man in about his 50s walked in. My literature teacher, I guess. All students stood up and greeted him. 

'Everyone, I'm your literature teacher, Jang WonSok. Since this is our first day, I'd like to hear your self introductory speech a little bit. Just make it short, okay? Just your name, age and hometown, maybe. Here, start from you', he pointed to the boy in the first row.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee HyukBin. I'm 17. I was born in GwangJu.'

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim DoYeon. I'm 17. I was born in Seoul.'

And the self introductory speech continued. Finally, my turn. I was kind of nervous. I stood up from my seat and about to spoke up but the door was pulled opened, aagain.

----------------------------------------------------

{MyungSoo}

'Yah. Kim MyungSoo, where the heck are you?', SungYeol, my friend shouted through the phone. 

'Man, I just arrived at the front gate by now. Where are you?'

'We are standing in the exact middle of the school's yard for a prince like you to notice us easily. Hang up!", he hung up.

As I passed my school's entrance, there my 6 friends were standing.

'Yah, Kim MyungSoo, we're late already. What take you so long?' 

'Stop complaining already. Can't you just say 'hello' frist?'

'SungJong ah, since this is your parent's school, are we able to cheat on test?', WooHyun hyung asked, jokingly.

'My parents already warned me that they'll tell every teacher to keep eyes on me, hyung'

'Let's go to our classes first, guys', Hoya hyung suggested. 

I was about to walk abway but something caught my eyes, an angel without wings, I think. Walking not too far from me with a bright smile plastered on her pretty face. I couldn't drop my gaze. She was walking confidently which made her looked like a strong and brave girl but I felt the innocence in her soul.

'Yah, look like someone is in love', Lee SungYeol shouted, snapped me back to reality. All my friends turned to me with that surprised look. 

'What?', I awkwardly asked them.

'Yaaaaaaahh. Kim Myungsoooooo', WooHyun hyung started teasing me.

'What, hyung?', I asked and put on a poker face.

'Let's go to our classes', SungJong whined.

Everyone was making ways to the school buliding but at the last chance, I turned back to look for that girl but she was gone. 

 

SungYeol opened the classroom's door and all eyes were on us. 

'Sorry for being late', SungYeol apologized to the teacher and bowed and I followed him.

'Misters, being late on the first day of school, huh? Find yourself a seat'

There were 2 empty seats in the last row. Lee SungYeol jumped to the 2nd table immediately then I realized that mine was the 3rd table, next to a girl's and that girl was standing. What for?

'Okay, please continue your self introductory speech, miss', the teacher suggested and the girl next to me spoke up,

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Son NaEun. I'm 17. I was born in Seoul.'

Then I realized that it was my turn.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim MyungSoo', I introduced shortly and whispers followed. What's wrong?

--------------------------------------------

{SuJi}

Break time came, everyone in my class, including me sat back and sighed in relieves. This elite school is way better than my old one but my math teacher is so scary and strict. Such an embarrassing first day of school. I was a bit late and that teacher complained so much, in front of everyone, ruining the bright smile that was stuck on my face in the earlier morning. Too much houseworks even in the early morning, how can I get here earlier? Ugh- This life of mine. It's okay. Fighting, Bae SuJi. Let's go the canteen and buy some drinks. I walked out of my class then I saw a crowd outside the class that located next to mine. What's going on? No, it wasn't like everyone just stood still there. They kept walking but just slowed down when they were passing by that class while whispering and giggling. I also slowed down and turned to the direction where most of the girls were staring at. God, just a boy. A little bit handsome, anyway. I shrugged and was about to turn away when I felt his eyes were on me. No, he didn't drop his gaze at all even he knew that I was staring back , s if we've known each other somewhere. Does he know me? No, I think. I looked back and forth, wondering who he really was staring at and it seemed like he really stared at me. But, why? Finally, I arrived the carteen, still thinking. Why did he stare at me like that? Oh forget it, Bae SuJi! Maybe you were just confused. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MyungSoo}

I spotted her, the girl I saw in the earlier morning. She looked confused as I kept staring at her. But finally when she disappeared, I sighed. 

'I'm done. Let's go', sungYeol shouted from a short distance and pushed my shoulder. 

I unfolded my arms and we made our way out of the crowd. 

'Where are the others?'

'In the canteen, except for SungJong'

'SungYeol, I saw her again', I said, wanting to share with him.

'What? Who?', SungYeol asked, confused. 

'Nothing'. There's no point of telling him, anyway.

'Yah, tell me!', he shouted and smacked my shoulder. I just ignored him.

Will I be able to see her again? What's her name? Which class does she study in?

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

Everyone went to their own seats. I sat back with my mind still thinking about that girl. I must be kind of insane. Mm.. Maybe she also studies on this floor?

'Hello everyone', an English sentence snapped me back to reality. I lifted my head up just to see a white person was walking toward the teacher's desk. A westerner, huh?

'I'm Mike Lee, your English teacher. I come from England but I'm half English and half Korean', he introduced, in English.

'Can you introduce yourself to me?', he suggested with a friendly smile.

One by one, everyone including me introduced ourselves, in English. Don't worry, I had private English tuition everyday, 2 hours aday since I was 4 years old.

'Okay, since this is our first day, you can speak in Korean, if you want to since my Korean is fine. But just for today. Hmm.. As today is our first day, we don't have to study much. Let's just review some easy things. You over there', he said, pointed to the girl next to my seat. She looked surprised and nervously, she stood up.

'Give me 3 adjectives in English describing the person next to you'

The boy next to you was no one beside me. I just sat calmly.

'Hm.. Quiet', she said, nervously. 

'Mysterious', she added. I could hardly control myself from laughing. This just sounded strange to me. Do I look mysterious? Like some of those anonymous criminals in the movie?

'And.. scary', she finally added the last adjective. I could hear the giggles from other students. Maybe I do look like one of those anonymous criminals. Well, mysterious + scary. First time hearing someone describe me in this way. 

'Good', the teacher complimented and continued, 'So you, give me 3 adjectives describing her'

I mentally sighed in disappointment.

--------------------------------------------------------

{NaEun}

'And.. scary', I said nervously. Like seriously, it was killing me. This guy looked so damn scary and I had to say it out loud.

'Good', my teacher said so I sat down immediately.

'So you, give me 3 adjectives describing her', he said, to the boy next to me.

I widened by eyes. No, I don't like to describe someone nor described by someone. I stole a glance at him and obviously he got annoyed, I think. He stood up and spoke up, 'Isolated', he said, describing me. Well.. that was an awkward truth. I bit my lower lip in embarrassment. 

'Insecure', he added. I widened my eyes. How can he know? Maybe it's too obvious?

Suddenly he turned to me. I could felt his gaze on me. Man, it's awkward! I just sat still, figuring what to do to reduce the awkwardness.

'And pretty', he uttered. 

I widened my eyes real big this time. What? What did he say?

 

 

 

'Pretty'

 

Finally, an update! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting too long.

And if this is under your expectation, I'm sincerely sorry.

Thanks for subsribers, readers and also those commented, anyway.

Also, I beg you guys not to bash or fight each other, okay? I mean MyungZy shippers and MyungEun's shippers.