The Walk

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

Soon after everyone had said their goodbye’s and good night's, Jessica found herself walking between Sunny and Tiffany. The street was empty with only a few people walking on the sidewalk and few cars that made their way through the road. It was a relaxing night, not so cold or warm. It was comforting, refreshing. Jessica was enjoying the silent that evolved them, but it seemed that it wasn't the same for her companions. Sunny was just glancing around awkwardly and Tiffany was just fidgeting with her hands. As much as Jessica liked silence she knew she had to break this sort of tension or nervousness between the girls; and so she decided to start a conversation.

 

“So do you guys live far from here?”

 

“No just like 3 blocks away from the shop.” Sunny answered glad that Jessica had spoken.

 

“Cool....so like you like walking?” Jessica said instantly grimacing in her mind realizing how stupid her question sounded.

 

Tiffany giggled at Jessica's lame attempt to bring a conversation topic. This earned her a side glare from Jessica that knew why she was gigging to herself.

 

“Well yeah I guess. It's relaxing.” Sunny answered smiling to Jessica.

 

“I find it relaxing too.” Tiffany added looking at Jessica from the side. “Don't you find it relaxing too Jessi?” She asked Jessica as she side hugged the girl's arm.

 

“Yeah,” was Jessica's short response. Jessica cleared and decided to change the topic once again. This time she was addressing Sunny in specific.

 

“So Sunny-ssi I guess we should get to know each other better since you are Tiffany's best friend and well hopefully you will be my friend too.”

 

“Oh you don't have to be so formal Jessica, of course I will be your friend you don't have to ask.” Sunny said.

 

“Okay. Well what are your hobbies then?”Jessica asked.

 

Sunny tilted her head to the side and replied,“I like video games, sports, and reading comics.”

 

“Really? I like reading and soccer. I sometime play video games too.” Jessica replied exited that she had something in common with Sunny. While she had to pretend to be a normal teenager to keep her identity at low, she had joined the soccer team and literature club in various schools. Julien had taught her how to play and since then she had liked it. It was also Julien who had introduced her to the addicting world of video games, and even though she wasn't the best she still enjoyed them.

 

Surprisingly Sunny and Jessica got a long really well. After Jessica had told her about how she got attach to soccer, reading, and video games the conversation between them just keep going on and on. At some point they started talking about random gaming stuff Tiffany didn't quite understand, so she decided to interrupt their conversation.

 

Sunny: I am telling you that Rain is better he has Mystic Vapors.

 

Jessica: Nope. Scorpion is much more cooler with his Hellfire Punch.

 

Sunny: But––

 

“I don't understand what you are talking about and you have been ignoring me since 10 minutes ago.” Tiffany said as she let a frustrated sigh.

 

“Aww come on Fany you are just jealous that I have Sica's attention.” Sunny said in a teasing way.

 

“Don't make fun of Tiffany Sun.” Jessica playfully told Sunny.

 

Tiffany in the other hand had questions all over her mind, like “how come they are calling each other with nicknames already”.

 

“You got nicknames for each other already?”Tiffany asked both girls. Her voice was somewhat serious and calm, which Sunny immediately recognized as Tiffany's angry voice. When she used that voice it meant that HellFany would soon show up if she wasn't stopped.

 

Sunny gulped feeling scared while Jessica was clueless of what was going on.

 

“Oh come on Fany-ah we are friends. Friends use nicknames and well everyone calls Jessica Sica so there's no problem right?”Sunny said as she suddenly wondered how close to their apartment where they.

 

“Yeah, but why did she called you Sun then?” Tiffany retorted back.

Before Sunny dare to answer Tiffany she notice that they were at their apartment doorstep. Relief she hurriedly said goodbye and left Jessica and Tiffany alone.

 

Tiffany wasn't sure why she had questioned Sunny like that. She knew they were just playing around being friendly with one another, but they had ignored her. While she was mussing about her behavior, she felt a pair of slender arms hug her waist. Her back was pressed against Jessica and she could feel warmth embrace her. It was really comforting. Jessica then placed her chin against Tiffany's shoulder. Her breath hitting the back of the girl's neck sending chills down her spine.

 

The sudden skinship made Tiffany blush a deep shade of red. She could feel her cheeks burn and her heart beat erratically against her ribcage. She was sure Jessica could hear and feel her heartbeat and this made her blush even more. Suddenly she was feeling very shy.

 

“Tiff..” Jessica whispered in her ear, “Don't get mad at Sunny. She was just being friendly and since I wanted to be closer to her I asked her if I could call her Sun while she call me Sica. It's just a friendly gesture.” Jessica spoke.

 

Tiffany sighed leaning closer to Jessica. “I know, I guess I was just jealous.” Tiffany admitted. She didn't know if it was possible to turn any redder than she was already, but when she heard a small giggle escape Jessica's lips she knew she definitely had found an impossible shade of red. Jessica slowly turned Tiffany around without letting go of her waist. She searched for Tiffany's eyes and noticed that the girl had her gaze down in embarrassment. It was a really beautiful sight. Still she softly held the girl's chin and guided her to look into her eyes.

 

When their eyes connected, Tiffany found herself captivated by a beautiful hue of light brown honey accented eyes that were swirling with emotion. Her heart flutter once again. In Jessica's case, when she looked into Tiffany's eyes she could see her reflection in them. She cold see that those eyes were full of love only for her, and that made her fall even more in love with Tiffany. The remained like that for a few seconds until Jessica broke the silence.

 

Jessica held a gentle smile in her lips. She brought her hand close to Tiffany's face and in a comforting manner gingerly knocked her knuckles against Tiffany's temple.

 

“Silly girl. You know that my heart only belongs to you. There's no need for you to get jealous. I will always be yours. We are soulmates.”

 

Tiffany smiled and hugged Jessica. She was so happy to hear Jessica's words. It made her feel loved. She was savoring the hug when Jessica suddenly spoke again.

 

“You know,” she paused for a moment looking a Tiffany, “Even though we are soulmates and all I forgot to ask you a very special question.” Tiffany looked at her confused at her statement. Jessica suddenly place her knee against the concrete, “I never asked you...Tiffany would you be my girlfriend?”

 

Tiffany laughed whole heartily at Jessica's sweetness. In between her laughter she pulled Jessica up into a bone crushing hug and replied with an eager yes and spoke to her official girlfriend. “Who's being silly now Jessi.”

 

“Yeah well I wanted to be romantic.” Jessica said.

 

“You are really cheesy. Kneeling and all like a prince.” Tiffany laughed once again.

 

“Well if I am a prince you are my beautiful princess.” Jessica replied with a cheeky smile.

 

“Cheesy.” Tiffany said as she pushed Jessica's shoulder in a playful way.

 

“Well it's pretty late for a princess like you to be up, so I will get going.” Jessica told Tiffany.

 

Tiffany very reluctantly agree to let Jessica go, not before the girl had promised her a date. After both had said their goodbye’s Tiffany went inside her apartment. She closed the door and leaned on it with a smile in her face. She was startled when Sunny's voice had broken her from her daze state. Apparently her best friend had being waiting for her in the living room to know what the couple had done when she left. Happily Tiffany told the other girl what had happen and now both were squealing and laughing at Jessica's romanticism. Afterwards, they wished each other a good night and headed to their rooms. Tiffany couldn't be more happy, and so she went to sleep with a smile in her lips and thought of a lovely vampire.

 


 

[A/N]

 

SURPRISE!!!!

 

As an apology for taking my time update I gift you with a double update :)

I know I am awesome thank you jk jk

 

For some reason I thought Jessica would fit to be in a literature club, since she likes reading.

When Sunny and Jessica are talking about who's better Rain or Scorpion I am refering to Mortal Kombat.

If I have any gamer readers lol  The argument was actually base of an argument I had with my frienemy. 

Anyways, enjoy and please tell me what your thoughts were. 

I like reading your comments :)

 

btw I forgot to ask you guys...do you want other pairings...like side pairings?

Please let me know ^^

~Later.