two stubborn lovers end up in the forrest ^.^

two stubborn lovers end up in the forrest ^.^

Luhan and you were already two years in a relationship.You both truly loved each other. texted and talked  a fiew times a day, if it was possible, cause he was busy with promoting.Exo had a busy schedule , you knew this. Once you both  had nearly two weeks no contact . He was busy with comback preparations and you with exams.You needed to met up with one of your  mates from uni , he was known  to be the ''flowerboy'' of the campus, but what could you do , you needed to prepare a report with him. But seriously he wasn´t your type at all.He was arrogant and a pure egoist, just spoiled by his rich parents.you hated him!

He seriously thought you were interested in him even though you kept distance between you two.How many times you wanted to punch him into his face and say that you already were taken. And your boyfriend was more handsome,cute and intelligent than him! But you couldn´t , you were scared that your relationship with Luhan would get noticed and ruin his career.So you shut up and endure it. suddenly that ''wanna-be flowerboy'' took apicture of you and posted it on a socaial network site writting underneath it ''learning with _____shi, seems like she likes me ? ^.^''

You didn´t noticed it, until you arrived at home and checked your profile! you were shocked and gasped a little. Soon the shock passed and pure anger grow inside you , you could literally feel the anger boiling up. '' That jerk .. argh i hate him so much .. i will kill him!'' you mumbled furiously forming your tiny hands into fists. But the second thought which captured you....''What if Luhan  sees this... what will he think of that damn it !''

You firstly called that jerk and threaten him to delete this picture ..he agreed cause he was scared and nearly cried...you were really harsh to describe it politely. Then you blocked him. Afterwards you thought that you could relax but suddenly your phone vibrated and Luhan texted you '' Hey let us meet in 5 min at the park...we need to talk!''..'' Oh hell no!''you thought ''he saw it right!''.Quickly you changed into a casual outfit and left the house. Luhan was already at the park , wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. You got closer at him and lamely joked:''sunglasses at night...effective right !'' But obviously he was mad and this joke just worsen it , he was annoyed.You knew he was extremly jealous but you hope that he will understand it without making a big fuss...you were about to explain everything but he asked futher :'' Now  explain!' he ordered you  and sat down on the bench crossing legs and arms. This attitude of him froze your body.he didn't even looked into your eyes while talking ,which made you dissapointed .You started to explain him everything ...Finally he took of that sunglassesand codly said :'' good excuse...I don't believe you!'' His words caused you to loose your temper:''excuse me what!''you slightly glared at him .You don´t know how but you ended up arguing really bad! And in the end you took of your couple ring ,opened his hand ,place it in the middle of it and rolled it into a fist ! ''It's over !'' you said angrily and walked off.He was left there .kinda upset about his actions as well as sad and destroyed..wanting to run after you but his pride wouldn't leave him.

2 Weeks past already.Xiumin noticed that Luhan always was in a bad mood . The bright cute Luhan was gone and a depressed one was left. He wasn't even eating properly anymore.Your best friend Minah noticed the same on you , your eyes were puffy from crying and lack of sleep.Xiumin decided to call Minah , since both of them introduced you back then they knew about your relationship, which was now broken. So they made up a plan....

 

Xiumin:'' Luhaaan I asked the manager ...we're getting this weekend a vacation wanna come with me camping? Luhan coldy replied:''I don't know ..I don' feel that well!'' Xiumin still excited replied: Come onn ..its going to be fun ...only the two of us in the forrest like wolfs ...awuuu kkkk !'' he laughed luhan chuckled as well cause xiumin was just to funny while pretending to be a wolf..'' think of it as a healing trip bro!'' xiumin added futher Luhan just agreed . Minah did the same with you expect the wolf stuff....So you all packed your stuff ..without knowing that you go to the same place , a place deep in the forrest.  ( expect of minah and xiumin)

 

You arrived there with Minah ...''Are you sure this is the place...my phone has no signal ...it's scary!''.''I'm sure ___ahh..just keepcalm girl kkkkkk it's gonna be special !'' She casually replied you with a kind of creepy undertone but you just nooded...Suddenly you recognize two figures coming towards you . As soon as they came closer you noticed it ...''Luhan..!' you gasped a little Minah motioned something and then the guy next to Luhan and She started to run away into the same direction . Luhan stood there , shocked, his eyes widen and his mouth slightly opened! then he turned towards you walking closer . He was kind of awkward and rubbed the back of his neck...still he had feelings for you and wanted nothing more than hug you tight but he couldn't that damn pride of his.You didn't look at him ...you couldn't believ that they did such a plan...

 

Now you both were left alone in the deep down in the forrest where no phone had signal...and since you both were reall stubborn person no one made the first step to talk . You still glared at each other.Soon  it was getting dark  so you decided to speak up:'' Yaaa Luhan build the tent!'' Luhan blinked a few times'' why should I ...built it yourself..built your own!'' he replied coldly...You looked down and replied shyly :'' mine was in Minah backpack!'' He couldn't resist you so he sighed heavy :'' ok.. i will...then do the fire ...ok !'' You just did what he said cause you don't ant to be in dept to him . After a good Hour the tent was set and the fire was burning .You both sat around the fire ...distance between you...it was completly silent...!! Luhan secretly watched you..he relized how much he missed you and how much he wanted to hug and kiss you...but still he couldn't because of his pride. The same thing was with you, thus you decided to sleep. You stood up went in to the tent and zip up the zipper , which startled Luhan. ''Yaa heyy...where should i suppose to sleep..yaa come out !'' he yelled ''You don't believe that i will let you sleep with me...don't you !'' you answered coldly..''but where should i sleep?'' he asked again in a much more calm yet sad tone and clinched on the tent..''Outside..the forrest's ground is soft and it isn't that cold Luhan!'' you once again coldly answered him .''Are you kidding me ___open the tend now!'' he glared a bit again . You opened the zipper a bit '' I'm not ...meroonngg ~~!'' you streched out your tounge. His yes widen and he tried to enter the tent but failed cause you fastly zip the zipper up again, he end up lying on the ground. Luha still kept on taking and whinning like a little kid :'' omg did you heared that sound..what if it is a wolf?'' you opened the zipper againand :''noo it's not a wolf..that's a owl..you pabo and what if...you could communuicate with him...it's your race kkkkkk !'' he stood up and faced you :''____shi you know..I'm a deep sleeper what if a wolf eats me up..thenyou have no one to protect you !'' he pouted and looked deep into your eyes with his sad puppy eyes...in his typical Luhan-style your heart skiped a bit but you still :''they won' t ..they are kind your family right !'' you continued to he pouted again '' _____ahh...!'' you couldn't help and agreed :''Finee!'' as he heared you his cute eyes brightened up again but you insisted him to do agyeo....he hated agyeo..''___ahh ...whyy !'' he pouted again..'' come on xiaolu...if you want to sleep here in the safe tent ..!''.''fine..!'' he did some buing buing and you started to laugh hard and he took this opportunity andjumped afterwards directly into the tent .''stop laughing already and zip the zpper up ..it's cold!'' he whinned.''awww was the little lulu so scared!'' you ..He was slightly pissed and grabbed your arms pushing you down into his embrace hugging you tightly .''Yaa!'' you yelled and tired to escape but he was to strong and hugged you just tighter. Moreover you missed him so much that you stopped fighting back and snuggled your head into his chest, inhaling his hypnotizing scent.You both just lie there ..he your hair :'' Mianhae ___ahi overreacted...I'm so sorry..!'' he said sincerely ''believe you ...I trust you...I need you and I love you so much so just let us end this childish act ...and be my cute girlfriendagain !'' he added futher more looking deep into your eyes. You couldn't resist him  and his soft voice '' I love you to my cute handsome prince.. i missed you soooo much !'' you replied him and a big smileappeared on his face as ou hugged him tightly and placed a small kiss on his cheek . '' I can't explain how much I missed you my princess !'' he sated again and decided to sing a song for you . His angel like voiced caused you shivers rushing through yur body and you smiled and whispered that you nearly got crazy because of not hearing his voice ....you both end up sleeping cuddled up together