3. Blurred Reality

Kaisoo Drabbles-by LoveKaiDO

 

 

“You have to move on.”

 

Jongin sighed for unteempth time, wondering how many times he needed to tell kyungsoo that his response was clear and final. “No I don’t.”

 

“Move on Jongin, move on from me. Go find someone new.” Kyungsoo spoke while staring at people in the yard outside the window.

 

Jongin shuffled in his bed from left to right so he could  see kyungsoo properly while they were arguing, “Someone new? It’s something I don’t have to, I don’t need someone new. I only need you, now and forever.”

 

“ But I can’t stay with you, you know that.“ Sunshine lightened kyungsoo’s beautiful face. It always amazed Jongin how kyungsoo’s beauty charmed his heart more each seconds.

 

“Says who?”

 

“Reality.”

 

Jongin chuckled,”Don’t bring up reality in our conversation. I think you understand me the best that I’m not the kind of people who get bothered with that one word people often being scared about. Not when I have my own vision, and I always see you in my future so nothing could interfere.”

 

And it came again, tears ready to be shed in kyungsoo’s doe eyes. As much as Jongin wanted kyungsoo to let him do what he wanted, he didn’t have a heart whenever he saw the love of his life cried.

 

“You can’t stuck in here forever, Jongin. Your heart can’t stuck with me forever.” Kyungsoo tried to not let his tears fell down but he failed.

 

“Baby, don’t cry please. Please listen to me. Don’t force me to do things like letting you go or moving on, anything that tores me away from you. Just don’t. It’s like you’re asking me to rip my own soul away from my body to let me wander in the darkness without light as the way out.”

 

“But I... I only want the best for you.” Kyungsoo defended.

 

“Then it means you want me to have you, since you’re the definition of what suits me the best in my life.” Jongin smiled.

 

Kyungsoo knew he could never win argument over Jongin,”I should go now, Jongin.”

 

“Go ahead, but I know you’ll come back. You can never leave me, I will always find you.” Jongin challenged.

 

By the end of Jongin’s word, the door of his room opened, revealing two men as visitors.

 

“Jongin, who were you talking to?” Luhan asked carefully.

 

Jongin easily replied “Kyungsoo, who else?”

 

Jongin saw how Sehun’s face showed that he was frustated. He didn’t care at all, it’s a new habit to see after all.

 

“Jongin, you can’t be like this. You know kyungsoo has already gone, for 5 months. He’s already dead in that car accident. You can’t pretend that he’s still alive just because you couldn’t accept the truth.”

 

“Sehun! Don’t be like this please,” Luhan pleaded him to lower his tone, after all jongin wasn’t stable.

 

“I’m not pretending, he’s there, near the window. I can see him as real as I see you both.”

 

“I’ve told you so many times that he’s only your imagination! Get a hold on yourself or you will stuck in this mental rehabilitation forever!” Sehun finally snapped.

 

“And I’ve told you so many times too, doctor Oh Sehun, that I don’t ing care if he’s only my imagination! I could see him, talk to him, feel him, like he’s never dead at the first place. I still could love him like I have always been.” Jongin then averted his eyes to see kyungsoo longingly. He saw how kyungsoo’s smile was a forced one, a sign that kyungsoo was honestly sad. Jongin mouthed ‘Don’t be sad, I love you’ and almost forgot the existence of his bestfriends until Luhan spoke again.

 

“You still could love him even if you let him go, Jongin.” Luhan said.

 

“Then I ask you, why should I let him go when he’s here? Everyone said he’s only my imagination so why can’t anyone understand me that this is something I wanna keep? Sehun, you know I’m not crazy, you will release me someday, it’s useless to keep me here, better use this place for someone out there with real mental problems.”Jongin answered with cold tone.

 

Sehun and Luhan then decided to leave, they were hopeless since Jongin always tried to refuse any kind of treatment Sehun chose for him all this time. They left with deep thoughts, and now Jongin was alone again in his room, or alone with Kyungsoo in his world of seeing.

 

“Kyungsoo, even when the only way to have you by my side is by taking risk of letting the world sees me as a crazy one, I don’t care, I’ll do it. So stay.”

 

 

-------------

 

drabbles: made by @LoveKaiDO

Angsty one >.<