Realisation

My past

...of months before striking. I remember every single detail. Me, the rest of Boyfriend and Cilia were sitting eating our lunch. I swear that purposely changed into a y dress that reavealed wayyyyyyyyy to much before her 'confession'. She walked up to us and looked me straight in the eye. "Hey Youngmin oppa, I really like you. I've loved you since I first saw you.....will you be my boyfriend?" she cooed in a seductive voice. I looked around to observe the other's reaction. Kwangmin, Jeongmin & Donghyun had a WTF-she-isn't-serious-is-she look, Hyunseong OMG-what-a-ing-liar look on his face, Minwoo had absolutely no expressions on his face and Cilia........she looked a bit down but gave a smile. A sad smile. That last thing i saw told me to definetly saw NO and reject her so......that's what i did and i also asked her if she loved me from the beginning, why did she go out with Minwoo and scream out that she loved Kwangmin last time. After she left crying (probably trying to mke me guilty), Kwangmin was like " Thanks sooooo much bro. You know how much I hate that and having her as my sister-in-law is just NUHUH!". Everyone laughed at him. I looked at Cilia. She looked relieved and had a happy smile on. That damn Lindia hadn't given up though because the next day at school, she tried again and again and again to win me over. Eventually about 10 months later, she finally turned me blind. All i did the whole day was back her up in anything wrong or right, praise her in front of everyone and blah blah blah. In fact, I turned SO blind that I didn't even realise that she never seemed to care about me. 95% of our conversations were on what Kwangmin liked and how to please him and that, 2% was me praising her, 0.5% was what i liked, 0.5% was her praising me, 1% on if she did her homework yet or if she could copy my work and 1% on her asking if she looked good. This time, it was me who confessed to her and she accepted. I was so overwhelmed with joy that i didn't notice the rest of Boyfriend and Cilia talking about me saying how Lindia totally possessed my mind and Cilia was upset lot but I was so stupid I didn't even know. The only thing that I did notice was the fact that I has slowly drifted away from wanting Cilia (even though I was so close!) and floating in a more 'Lindia' direction. What I didn't realise was that I could never fully reach wanting Lindia because a small part of me hdn't been possessed  and told me to go back to chasing Cilia again. But instead, I had slowly started negecting Cilia more and more until she practically didn't live in my world anymore. No longer was she that girl I saw as my Queen. I no longer cared for her and she turned into someone I despised and shoved out of my way. I turned into such a mindless idiot. I trusted Lindia so much, that it was too much. On day, Lindia deceided to test my loyalty. She asked me to cut Cilia's arm using this little pocket knife she gave me. I can't believe I actually agreed. Jeongmin heard us talking. I'm so glad he did. He came in and stopped me. He brang (or dragged) me back to our house and told the others what happened. When I finally noticed Cilia running out of the rooms wth tears streaming down her face, a little bit of me came back. "OMG!! Your so pathetic Youngmin! Don't you see that Lindia's tricking you?! Didn't you see the hurt and hopeless look on her face when I said Kwangmin doesn't love her?! Can't you see that your hurting Cilia??! Don't you know she still loves you?!?! Don't you love HER?!? Where is Youngmin?! The Youngmin I know. The Youngmin Cilia knows. The Youngmin everyone knows. The Youngmin that wasn't pathetic and idiotic enough to let himself be possessed by this witch!! Haven't you realised that Lindia only ever asked you about Kwangmin? She doesn't even know your favourite colour! Don't you see that she's using you!?!"Minwoo yelled at me.