Sigh

My past

 

Then it hit me....She blinded me but I can see again. I finally realised sll those things I should have realised before. She did only ever ask about Kwangmin. Minwoo had a worried expression. So did the rest of them. Nice to know they cared about me. Such true friends. *sigh* "Well I'm back now." I said. "And??" Hyunseong asked. "Uhhh.........Oh. And that gir-" "You mean ??"Minwoo interupted. "Uhhh....yeah. That is soo gonna get dumped tomorrow" I said. "GOOD!!" snapped Minwoo. Everyone was surprised with his behaviour. He never behaved like this. Never. "Uhhh...Well, Youngmin,don't you have some apologising to do??"Jeongmin asked trying to lessen the awkwardness. "Uhhh.....yeah I'll go now." I answered, having no idea what-so-ever in where Cilia was. "She might be in her room" Kwangmin whipered to me as I walked past. Geez, how does that guy always know all this stuff?? I walked up to her room and there she was....crying. "Cilia?" I called out. "She turned her head to me. She just stared at me with her eyes. Hurt clouding all over them. Then.....she just turned away and resumed her former activity. "Cilia, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. Please forgive me. I won't do it again. I promise" I said. Would that be enough to convince her. Would she believe me if I told her everything?? She looked at me with those beautiful large eyes, filled with hurt. "You're forgiven" she whispered. I was so happy. Happier than when I fell for that and she accepted me. I hugged her before bringing her downstairs. We had dinner and soon enough, it was sleeping time.

 

I lay in my bed till 3am thinking about how Lindia HAD only ever asked me about what Kwangmin likes and what would make him happy and all that . I also realised that even though I was blind and with Lindia, a small part of me had still stayed on Cili's side. I had always devoted my heart to Cilia even though she wasn't mine. I hadn't fully loved Lindia even though she WAS mine. Or so I thought she was mine. Even though I was with Lindia, I never reached my destination of a more Lindia place. I couldn't because my heart didn't belong to her.

 

The next day, once I saw Lindia, I walked up to her, others following behind me.

Lindia : Hey oppa (in her fake nice voice)

YM: *scoffs* oppa?? who's oppa?

Lindia: Huh?? What do you mean???

YM: YOU !!! YOU MOTHERING !!!! YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW?! THAT I WOULDN'T EVENTUALLY FIND OUT?!?! SORRY BUT YOU DATED THE WRONG TWIN. YOU WANTED KWANGMIN ALL A LONG. NOT ME!!!!!!!!! UGH! AND WE ARE SOOOOO DONE.

Lindia : I see your smarter than I thought huh? Well your right. Your absolutely right. I NEVA loved you. It was always Kwangmin.

YM: Wel the I guess it really is sad that Kwangmin hates you isn't it Hmm?? *with a smirk*

Lindia : *rageing* THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! KWANGMIN LOVES ME!!! AND WE MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE!!

KM: Well scuse me but newflash! Kwangmin hates you.........A LOT!!

Lindia: *starts crying*

YM & KM : SUCH a crybaby. Come on! Lets go people.

We all walked away from that Crybaby smirking.