Chapter 1

My past

As soon as she touched me, I smiled. I was happy now. I finally knew what real love felt like. I haven't smiled since I found out that Lindia had used me just to get closer to Kwangmin. I couldn't. That damn tricked me into falling for her. Actually, me and Cilia had been besties since like...forever? I don't think she knew that I liked her more than just a bestfriend but everytime someone said we were a cute couple, she would deny it and say we're just besties. Whenever she said that, I would always see a hint of sadness in her eyes. Maybe she liked me too? At school, Cilia was a queenka. Not a y one but a really nice and genorous one that everybody loved. Lindia was also a queenka at our school, but only because of her looks. She had that attitude that no one liked. Every single time someone praised Cilia and she heard it, I could see the bitter venom of jealousy boiling up inside of her. Before Cilia came to this school, Lindia was the only queenka. Minwoo was her boyfriend and he really loved her. Only he could see and experience her sweet side. The side under all that . When Cilia walked in, Minwoo just stood there like a statue rooted to the spot, mouth wide open gawping at her beauty. Way to deep in his own world to notice Lindia calling him. She started to get jealous and angry. It wasn't that hard to tell. Lindia tried numerous times to ruin Cilia's life but one the kingkas (members of boyfriend) always got in her way. Once, she tried to sabotage Cilia's costume right before her performance but Minwoo found out and threatened her. Minwoo couldn't see her beauty anymore. He saw her as a demon...just like us. The next day, Lindia dumped Minwoo in front of everyone on purpose. "Minwoo, we are done. Actually, I never loved you at all. I loved Kwangmin oppa the whole time!" she yelled at him. Everyone booed. I scanned Minwoo. He didn't seem upset or anything. Infact, he seemed calm, relieved and happy. Normally, he would've gotten mad and started ruining his and Kwangmin's friendship but it was different this time. He noticed the way Kwangmin's jaw dropped to the floor in disbelief and disgust and knew straight away that Kwangmin would never accept her as his girlfriend, let alone wife. "More like your just jealous of Cilia because she gets all the boys and FYI...too bad Kwangmin hates you!..but then....who would like a iot like you anyway?"he answered back. Everyone cheered and shouted GO MINWOO! Lindia just stood there shocked with a hurt and hopeless expression. Everyone was snickering and laughing at her. After she got over that, I was her next victim. She waited a couple.......