Taeyeon's

(Not exactly) Opposite Attracts

"Taeyeon-ah , Taeyeon-ah ~" Taeyeon's mom kept on calling . But as if she was deaf, she didn't answer. She just continued what she was doing . 

"Taeyeon  please . Listen to me . " Once again her mom pleaded. Feeling defeated , she stopped what she was doing and turned to her mother. Relieved , her mom can't help but smile a little. 

Taeyeon and her mom wasn't in a very good condition these past few weeks. They were arguing about Taeyeon going to college. 

"Mom , if this is about me going to school , you know my answer . Its fine , I want to work  and soon after I have saved up , I'll continue my schooling . " Taeyeon put her arms on her mom's shoulders , giving her a reassuring smile. 

"But , Taeyeo- "  Her word were cut short when Taeyeon suddenly answered back, not allowing her to finish her sentences /

"Mom , please let us not argue about this anymore. Now if you'll excuse me , I'm gonna continue the laundry ." 

Taeyeon was about to continue her work when her mom stopped her . She got something from her bag and handed it to Taeyeon . 

"What is this ? " Taeyeon was completely oblivious . She once again looked at her mom who was on the verge of crying because of happiness. So she opened the envelope was jaw dropped to see what it was . 

"Oh mom , thank you , thank you ‼" She hugged her mother tight and the was now crying because of joy . Luckily Taeyeon was too happy to even bother how did her mom got the scholarship , much to her relief .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you gave it  ? " The man inquired on the other side of the line .

"I already did. She was so happy , thank you very much . "

"Did she ask where you got it ? "

"Luckily she didn't . Hey I did to hang up now . "

"Okay, bye . You take care , I love you ."

"I love you too. " 

 

Unknown to them , Taeyeon accidentally heard the conversation .  Taeyeon's father is long gone , and seeing her mother being inlove is not a problem to her. In fact she is happy . She's beginning to think that this might be a start of a new journey , and she is not against it . Taeyeon thought that she'll meet the man one day  and personally thank him for giving her a chance to study .

With that , Taeyeon left the area smiling , happy .