The Meeting

(Not exactly) Opposite Attracts

"Oppa , so how long will you stay here ?" Sooyoung asked while munching her food. Kyuhyun cant help but smile . She is still the same old Sooyoung , talking even if is still full. Somehow he was relieved to see that what he left, is still the way he found it . So kyuhyun motioned his hands to wipe some food on Sooyoung's face . 

"I'll be studying here ." Sooyoung was shocked at the action and the revelation . She felt happy , her face slowly turning to a large smile . She was almost teary eyed. Finally , shes not alone . Finally , he's with her . She immediately got up and hugged Kyuhyun.

"thank you oppa"  kyuhyun just smiled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wa-"  after the few turns and walking , Taeyeon finally arrived At her soon to be school. was agape when she saw how big and how elegant the school is. She scanned the area , gulped some saliva and bravely entered the huge main gate . When she got in , there were still only few students . As Taeyeon continued walking , she cant help but get mesmerized at the beautiful buildings and people she encounterd .  oh my .. That suit really looks expensive  , she though as she examined her own clothing , ugh I look just like the janitors here . Ah no , the garbage collector . Taeyeon sighed as she continued walking . She had her eyes on the ground so she didnt notice there was an incoming person .

" Now , where was that.. Aaaoouchh!" She bumped onto someone , both of them fell on the floor. Taeyeon soothed her buttocks to ease the pain , she was ready to scold whoever dared to bump onto her when ..

"are you okay ?" The guy asked her with the most sincere voice , when Taeyeon looked up , she was taken aback . As if she had seen an angel . Her anger went away and all she could process in her mind is the beautiful face in front of her .

" A, uhm , okay. i'm okay" she looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with the inhuman being . Just then the guy held his hand, offering to help Taeyeon stand up . Hesitantly she grabbed onto that hand and got up .

"Uhm, Im sorry . By the way I'm Kyuhyun" he offered his aphands again, but this time , for a handshake. He smiled as he waited for Taeyeon to reply. 

" Taeyeon ." She bowed and walked away . Kyuhyun got intrigued , somehow Taeyeon interested him . So he followed her ,

" so , where are you heading ? For enrrolment?" Kyuhyun asked casually , as if he knew Taeyeon for a long time . Taeyeon just nodded in response . She felt shy , she thought that someone like her should not talk to people who were not on the same status with her .

" C'mon m dont be shy . Ah , lets head there together , shall we ?" Kyuhyun offered with a smile no girl can resist , not even Taeyeon . So she just followed him there and exchanged minimal conversations all through the walk . They were slowly getting to know each other when they finally arrived at their destination.

"Oppa! " they heard a voice and both of them turned to the direction where it came from , there Taeyeon saw  maybe the most beautiful girl she had ever encountered . She eyed the girl who was smiling sweetly then looked up to Kyuhyun was also smiling .  maybe his girlfriend ? taeyeon thought .

 

"what took you so long?" She hugged Kyuhyun as soon as she reached him , Taeyeon felt out of place so she just looke away .

" oh , I would like you to meet Taeyeon , I ran in to her on the way here ." Taeyeon shyly looked up to Sooyoung .she bowed to her like a little girl and Sooyoung did the same , although as if feeling irritated by her presence. Noticing this , Taeyeon quickly offered her a handshake .

"n..nice to meet you." Sooyoung responded sweetly, somehow Taeyeon was relieved . 

" so .. Uhm , Taeyeon we need to go . Maybe we'll run to each other sometime. Nice meeting you ." 

Sooyoung said as she grabbed onto Kyuhyun , partially dragging him with her . Kyuhyun just waved goodbye and Taeyeon did the same . She watched as their figures disappeared. 

Taeyeon literally sat on the floor. She is glad that sooyoung was gone. Her aura scares her but as for Kyuhyun , she smiled instantly at the thought of him.

 

Kyuhyun..

Taeyeon ...

Tae..yeon ..  she thought as she  inched an eyebrow ..