Arrival

(Not exactly) Opposite Attracts

It was one fine sunny day . Specifically the day Taeyeon has been excited for. She did not get an inch of sleep last night but still shemanaged to look fresh the next day. She prepared breakfast and ate with her mother.

"Mom, I need to go . I might be late ." Taeyeon said excitedly while her mom couldn't help but chuckle . 

"I understand , classes haven't even started yet ." She said while muching her food.

"I know but , maybe the processing and stuff might take long. Anyway I really need to go now. Bye mom ." 

Taeyeon kissed and bid farewell to her mom , her happiness cannot be contained . Seeing that piece by piece her life is getting fixed . 

"Thank you ."

 

Meanwhile , on that same day ...

 

Sooyoung woke up to the rays of sunlight hitting her face . She lazily scratched her eyes and was about to pull her blanket over when she noticed a familiar figure standing by the window , facing his back against her . Sooyoung's eyes widened when that figure faced her . She immidiately ran and hugged Kyuhyun wo was smiling.

"Op.. Kyu oppa ‼ "  He then hugger her back , even tighter . "Sooyoungie ~"

She then looked up to him with eyes filled with tears.

"You stupid why are you crying ? " He reached out to wipe off her tear streaked face . Sooyoung can't help but blush . 

"I missed you " By that she buried her face onto Kyuhyun's chest . 

They remained in that position for a while until one of Sooyoung's housemaids called them for breakfast .They ate together like a newly wedded couplt. Kyuhyunn feeding her and the latter would also do the same. Everyone who sees them would really think that they were together .

For a long time , Sooyoung felt happy again. A genuine one . Next to her family , her bestfriend , Kyuhyun can only make her feel like this . 

"Soo ? " Kyuhyun called out to her enthusiastically to which Sooyoung responded with a smile. " Hmm ?"

"I'm sorry , sorry that I , uhm .. I was not with you when .. when you mom passed away . " Kyuhyun obviously stuttered , he slowly looked up to Sooyoung to see her reaction . He did not missed that the smile on Sooyoung's face , slowly faded away . .

 

Oppa , promise me you would comeback , promise me you won't forget me . " Sooyoung reminded Kyuhyun for the nth time . 

" Silly , I promise . After all , bestfriend forever right ? " He held his pinky finger but Sooyoung ignored it and she hugged him tightly . She buried her face onto his shoulder while Kyuhyun situated on her neck . 

"Best.. best friends forever . " She managed to say in between sobs .

 

Sooyoung dropped her fork and held Kyuhyun's hand . Sincerity is all over her . "Oppa, I completely understand. okaY? " She gave him a reassuring smile . Kyuhyun just smiled back and they continued eating . The guilt of not accompanying Sooyoung personally through her rought times just went away . 

I am sorry for breaking my promise , I have not protected your Sooyoung .  He thought to himself