Sooyoung's Story

(Not exactly) Opposite Attracts

It is already past in the 12 midnight , and Sooyoung is in the car of the guy she just met a while ago at the bar .

The guy approached her with glass of margarita at hand , offering it to the gorgeous girl.

"Alone ? "  Sooyoung just smiled and raised her eyebrow at the guy .

"Chanyeol . " He offered his hand and Sooyoung immidiately took it . 

"So , why is a pretty girl like you alone , don't you have company or something ? " He took a sip from his glass, eyeing Sooyoung who was just watching her drink . 

"Perhaps I was waiting for you . " Sooyoung stared one last time from her glass then shifted her gaze to the guy with a y smirk . Chanyeol cannot believe what he heard. If it is true or not he doesn't care. All he believes is this chic is into him .

Sooyoung sure does have this effect on guys that would leave them craving . 

After  a couple of talks they are now in his car devouring each others lips .

"~Nn..Soo.."  Chanyeol managed to say almost in a whispering voice . Sooyoung just opened her eyes , a smirk forming in her lips . Another man down . She thought .  Sooyoung just continued kissing , biting lavinshing Chanyeol's lips when she accidentally lifted her knee feeling the bulge that has formed in Chanyeol . 

"Ugh.." Chanyeol stopped panthing , looking right into Sooyoung's eyes. As if it was cue , he kissed Sooyoung again , this time more forceful, lustful . He slowly roamed his hands in Sooyoungs legs .  Sensing that the boy is upto something , she  tried to detach her lips from Chanyeol but to no avail. Chanyeol continued to trail up until he reached unto Sooyoung's undergarments , threatining to pull it down . 

This time , Sooyoung managed to kick the guy off .

"What the are you doing ?‼" Sooyoung said catching her breath , fixing her hair . 

"Oh , don't start of with that question. I know this is what you wanted. " He answered back and tried to continue what he was doing but luckily Sooyoung had kicked his crotch and got out of the car.

"Ahh ‼ Stupid ‼ Get back . Ahh ‼ " He screamed in pain as he tried to mend his hurting ugh down there .

"Serves you right . "  She  said as she looked back and trying to fix herself . Sooyoung scanned through her purse looking for her phone when a car stopped in front of her . The windows of the car rolled down , Sooyoung was wide eyed . 

"Get inside." The man said coldy and Sooyoung just obeyed .

Sooyoung and the man are now together side by side in the car . Awkward silence sure fills the current atmosphere.  She just didn't mind . To ease the awkwardness , she chose to stare at the window . Although it's already alsmot 2 in the morning , the busy streets of Seoul are still awake. Different lights reflected on Sooyoung as if it was attracting her to come and enjoy the  night .

"Why aren't you at home . " The man asked calmly although anger mixed with disappointment is evident .

"Why are you home? " Sooyoung retorted sarcastically, this time turning her attention to the man beside her . The man can't help but sigh. All throughout their ride home , it was silent . No conversations were made .

 

Sooyoung was about to get off the car when the man held her wrist , "Sooyoung , a young lady like you should not be going to those kind of places ." He said firmly sounding with authority .

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes , she doesn't want this kind of scene when he goes all concern and caring . 

"And a man who just lost her wife should not be seeing another woman , Dad. " By that  his father lessen the grip on her wrist . He sighed , a loud one . 

 

Sooyoung laid on her bed , staring blankly on the ceiling . She felt guilt. She doesnt want to treat her father like that but she feels the need for the man to be punished. She sure does love his father , not until one faithful night when things took a different turn . 

 

"I LOVE YOU ?‼ WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ?‼" Eun Hye hurriedly walked toward where her husband where standing . They were having a family dinner at their favorite Italian Reastaurant when In Guk excused himself and went outside the reastaurant to answer the call. 

"ANSWER ME WHO WAS THAT ?‼ " Eun Hye said trying to remain calm ,helding her tears from falling . 

"Look .. That was just .. " He was cut off from his words when Eun Hye had slapped him.  He held his right cheek and faced his wife again .

 

Sooyoung was waiting inside the restaurant when she noticed that  the personnels and staffs hurriedly went outside . Intrigued Sooyoung too got out , and when she finally saw what was the commotion all about , she sped off and ran towards her father who was then receiving slaps and pucnhes from her crying mother. 

"MOM ‼ DAD ‼ STOP ‼" She managed to get in between the two . Still oblivious to what was happening , she soothed her mother's  arm and asked her what was wrong . No words escape , instead she cried frantically again . Her father too was crying . She stared at his father and knew who's at fault . She hugged her mother tightly.

"What.. What happened dad .. " She asked, not expecting for an answer, it's the only fit thing to do in that situatuion. When Sooyoung was already crying silently , Eun hye opened her eyes and looked around her.

Everyone was staring at them . Whispers were heard and judging eyes around her. She immidiately got up and ran towards the street. The traffic lights were still green and ..  BAM

Everyone was too shocked to move . Especially Sooyoung. Realizing what just happened , In guk ran as fast as he could to his wife's then lifeless body .

 

She clutched her mother's picture to her chest .

" Mom I miss you." And she let a lone tear escape her eyes. She's now planning to let herself cry to sleep again .

 

 

 

 

HEY YOU GUYS I AM SO SORRY IF ITS NOT GOOD. IM JUST A NEWBIE AND A NOT SO TALENTED WRITER SO.. FORGIVE ME PLEASE? KEKEKE