Crazy Night Part 1/2

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol laughed while he was sitting in the dressing room, talking with Kris, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Suho. They had just took a shower and was done for today, no more classes until Monday! Kai was telling them how he flirts with D.O all the time and how he screw up, just like Suho does.

Chanyeol felt funny while he was talking with his friends, he had totally forgot about Baekhyun's weird behavior and what he had promised the boy, he actually made up another plan for tonight.

 

“Hey, lets have a boy night! No girls, I promise, but maybe we can find some other hot guys?”
“Now we talking Kai! What's your plan?”
“Well, as you know I hard to ran to my locker to get my phone, I happen to hear something.”
“Come on Kai, tell us or I will leave.”

 

Kris looked inpatient at Kai who held up his hands while he said “Okay, Okay, Okay, chill a little.” Chanyeol smiled at the boys, he wasn't going to be a part of this, or that was what he thought.

 

“Lay, D.O, Luhan, Tao, Chen and Baekhyun going to have a little party for themselves.”
“Haha! Baekhyun going home with them?! You kidding right!”
“No, I was actually serious.”

 

Chanyeol looked shocked at Kai who looked seriously at him, it wasn't a joke?

 

“Anyway, so I thought we could go out too, take some drinks and then we visit them.”
“I don't know, Lay doesn't like me coming uninvited and...”
“Screw them! They was going to screw us!”
“Oh I want to screw someone.”
“Can we please focus on the plan first, then decide if we can screw them or not.”
“Guys, stop talk like that. Okay, lets go out, then we decide if we're sober enough to see them, okay?”

 

Chanyeol looked down on his phone, should he call Baekhyun and ask him if it's true? A better question is; Is he going to come along at this stupid plan? Chanyeol looked at the others, they know that Chanyeol had other plans for tonight, but right now, he feels somewhat upset. Baekhyun is going out with five other boys, without him! And he going to ignore him?!

 

“Chanyeol, do you come or not?”
“I'm so coming, lets go.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed his bag and the others smiled, happy to have a new member in their little group. They talked and laughed loud, while they was walking out and was heading home, they decided to change clothes, to something more y and cool. Chanyeol was so not going to care what he was going to do tonight.

 

***

 

“Oh come on mom! It's only one night, nothing bad will happen, I promise!”
“No it's a no, you stay home tonight. Yura is here and...”
“I had never a chance to get friends until now, and now you not going to let me meet them?! Everyone can go out, but not me?! Is it about what I said this morning?”
“Yes, I'm worried over you.”
“Mom, please let Channie go, I trust him and I don't think his friends going to believe him when he says that he can't go out because of you.”
“Are you two making a alliance or something?”
“No, but Yura knows that I'm not totally stupid. Please mom, I'm always home in normal case, just one night. Pretty Please.”

 

Chanyeol tried to look a little sad, his mother sighed and nodded a little, but looked over at Yura who also nodded proud.

 

“Then I'm going to style you! Hurry and get changed, I'm going to fix you up.”
“I want you to be home before midnight, okay?”
“Sure, or I will sleep over at Kris place, his parents is home, I promise.”
“At least text me before you go to bed, and be careful.”
“Yes mom, thanks, I love you.”

 

Chanyeol left a quick kiss on his mothers cheek before running to his room and grabbed some new, fresh clothes. He heard his mother talk to Yura, she sounded a little worried, so Chanyeol going to be a little careful tonight after all, for his mom and noona.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked after the others, looking around a little extra, scared for the shadow from last night. He's scared that someone is stalking him, but if he's lucky, he's just imagine things up.

Chen's house was pretty normal, but he had no siblings and his parents was on a trip to Chen's grandparents who lives in Busa. Baekhyun took of his shoes and jacket like the others, he always has extra clothes with him in his bag, it's because he always going home to Chanyeol's place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter