Jealously, a Side That Kris Has

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jealously, a Side That Kris Has

Pairing: Amber x Kris

Kris's POV

I tapped my fingers on my lap, waiting for my secret girlfriend that I invited over to my dorm room, since I just wanted to relax today. No one knew that I was in a relationship with her.

I was surprised when she agreed to visit me, because I knew she got upset when there were rumors that my ideal type was a y and feminine girl, even though she never mentioned it to me.

But the truth is, I stopped having an ideal type when I met Amber.

I glanced at the clock, wondering why she was taking longer to arrive than usual.

Could something have happened?

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard the doorbell.

"Ah, finally." I went over to the door and opened it.

“Amber!” I called out before I immediately noticed what she was wearing.

She was wearing a thin tee that was a little wide on the neckline, which revealed her bra strap and a bit of her cleavage. She never wore a shirt as revealing as that before.

I refrained myself from looking there, and instead tried to focus on looking at just her face.

“Hi everyone!” Amber greeted before she entered the room.

I have already sensed that all of my idiotic members eyeing her.

Sehun gasped. “Noona, you’re wearing a new shirt.”

“Can you believe it? ALL of my shirts were all in the washing machine, so I had to borrow one of Krystal’s clothes.” Amber rolled her eyes before she seated herself on the couch.

I looked at my members, who were looking not at Amber’s face, but her bra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter