Call Me Minseok-Oppa

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Call Me Minseok-Oppa

Pairing: Amber x Xiumin

Xiumin's POV

I took a couple of gulps of water, exhausted from practicing our dance for our next comeback. The heat certainly did not help either.

All of EXO were dead on the floor, but Suho and I. Suho wasn’t affected by the heat, while the thought of her somehow gave me some energy.

“Hi everyone!” I heard from the door. I immediately smiled, already knowing who was at the door just by her voice.

“H-hi…..” they all said, sounding like chickens that were about to die.

“Amber!” Suho and I motioned Amber to walk towards us. I’m never too tired for Amber.

“Junmyeon-oppa, Minseok-hyung, how are you both not dead yet from your new and crazy dance? I’ve been watching you guys dance, and I saw how hard the dance was. And plus, it’s really hot today.” Amber mentioned.

“Ah, you know me. The heat doesn’t affect your oppa.” Suho bragged.

I wanted to roll my eyes at my leader’s remark. It’s like he’s bragging that Amber calls him ‘oppa’, while she only calls me ‘hyung.’

Well, I guess it was my fault that Amber calls me ‘hyung’ all the time.

2008.

I was one of the many SM trainees.

After hours of practicing, my stomach was growling.

I left the practice room and went down to the cafeteria. Luckily, there weren’t a lot of people there.

After I got my food, I sat down at an empty table and ate alone.

I haven’t made that many friends in SM yet. But I didn’t really mind, since all I really wanted was to debut.

As I munched on my food, a girly looking guy walked up to my table.

“Can I sit here?” he asked me.

I nodded.

He sat in front of me, and then began to eat his food before trying to create a conversation with me.

“So dude, what’s your name?” he asked me.

“Kim Minseok.” I said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter