EXO's 'So-Called' Payback on Sehun

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

EXO's "So-Called" Payback on Sehun

Pairing: Amber x Sehun

Author's POV

“AISH, that boy doesn’t know when to stop!” Suho said to himself, very annoyed. Sehun has just turned all of Suho’s white t-shirts into the color pink.

“AHHHHH!” a girly shriek could be heard, from no other than…

“Woah, what’s with the scream?” Chen commented.

“What happened, Tao?” Kris asked him.

“A FAIL SELCA OF ME WITHOUT MAKEUP HAS BEEN UPLOADED ONTO THE INTERNET!” Tao freaked out. “What did I ever do to Sehun?!?”

“I think it’s because you ate Sehun’s last cookie.” Lay commented.

“DAMN YOU, OH SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun roared as he threw his fists into the air.

Kyungsoo sighed. “What did that brat do now?”

“HE ING REPLACED ALL OF THE WHITE PART OF MY OREOS WITH DAMN TOOTHPASTE!!” Baekhyun raged.

“AHHHHHH!” another scream was heard.

“What is it now!?” Kris inquired, not pleased with all of the pranks that Sehun has been pulling lately.

“THERE’S A HUGE SPIDER ON MY PHONE! SOMEONE KILL IT! PLEASE I BEG YOU!” Luhan continued to scream as he ran over to the living room where the other members were.

“I’ll go kill it…” Kyungsoo walked into Luhan’s room, while the others followed him from behind. They saw the spider from the distance. None of them dared to go near it.

“Holy , that’s one huge spider.” Kai commented.

"That spider is the size of a fist!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Kyungsoo grabbed a magazine and rolled it up.

“Wait, don’t do that! You’re going to get spider organs on my phone!” Luhan complained.

“Relax, I’ll kill it when it moves away from your phone.”

Kyungsoo carefully and slowly walked towards Luhan’s phone and the spider.

When he got close enough, Kyungsoo lifted up his arm while he tightly gripped the magazine. He was ready to wack the spider.

Then, Kyungsoo dropped the magazine and grabbed the spider with his hand.

“OH MY ING GOD- KYUNGSOO IS TOUCHING THE SPIDER WITH HIS HAND!!!!” Tao exclaimed, pointing on Kyungsoo.

Xiumin put his two hands in front. “WOAH, KYUNGSOO…. DON’T BE CRAZY.”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PUT THAT DOWN!” Chen cried.

“WHAT IF IT’S A POISONOUS SPIDER?!?!” Lay added.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and threw the spider at s.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all of the members screamed in jumped back in fear.

“OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG I COULD FEEL THE SPIDER CRAWLING ON MY BODY!!!!”

“SAVE USSS!”

Everyone ran off to the living room while Xiumin stood there and closely examined the spider that was dropped to the ground.

“Wait, everyone. It’s just a toy.” Xiumin informed everyone.

“BWAH?”

Everyone gathered up to check out the toy spider. “ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?”

A loud and obnoxious laugh could be heard from the door. Everyone knew who’s laugh it was.

“SEHUN!” everyone yelled in unison. They headed back to the living room to Sehun.

“Oh my god! That was ing hilarious! You should’ve seen all of your reactions! Well not to worry, I got it all recorded.” Sehun showed his phone.

“Why you-“

“Well, I’m going to head out now. Byee!” Sehun waved before he sped out of the dorm room.

“That’s it, it’s time for damn payback!!!!” Baekhyun declared.

“AGREED.” All of the members said in unison

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter