Satan Kyungsoo Who Becomes Squishy

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Satan Kyungsoo Who Becomes Squishy

Pairing: Amber x Kyungsoo

Author's POV

Kyungsoo was every member’s worst nightmare. Everytime anyone in EXO would dare to pester Kyungsoo or annoy him in any form of way, they were afraid yet enjoyed his reaction at the same time.

“You little …..” Kyungsoo murmured under his breath. Chanyeol has just accidentally spilled milk that Kyungsoo has just went outside to buy, on him.

“It was an accident! I’m sorry!” Chanyeol panicked.

“You better clean this up first and then go run to the supermarket and buy more milk!” Kyungsoo commanded.

Chanyeol quickly got a towel and attempted to dap the milk off of Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo swatted his hands away. “Don’t touch me, just clean the milk off of the floor!”

“Yes sir!” Chanyeol bended his knees and hurriedly wiped the milk off of the floor.

“Don’t forget to buy the milk too.”

“Okay okay!”

“500…. 499… 498…” Kyungsoo counted.

“YOU’RE COUNTING?” Chanyeol gasped.

“495… 494….”

“Hurry up Chanyeol! Time’s ticking!” Suho informed Chanyeol.

“GAHHH!” Chanyeol zoomed out of the dorm room with his pajama bottoms and slippers.

Kai laughed along with Baekhyun, while Suho signaled them to be quiet.

“Well, that was entertaining to watch.” Baekhyun mentioned.

Kai clapped his hands. “No kidding. Wait until those fansites upload pictures of Chanyeol in pajama bottoms and slippers! AHA!”

Kyungsoo glared at all of them. “None of you better piss me off.”

Baekhyun elbowed Suho. “You’re the oldest, why don’t you say something.”

“I rather not…” Suho whispered. “I’m going shopping. Who’s coming with me?” Suho asked.

“I’ll go!” Baekhyun and Kai volunteered. They followed Suho out of the door, leaving Kyungsoo alone.

“They’re all idiots..” Kyungsoo muttered.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun, Kai, and Suho weren’t actually going shopping- they were only in front of the door to the dorm.

“I have a plan…” Kai brought up.

Baekhyun raised a brow. “What is it exactly?”

“We invite a girl from SM Entertainment to prank or scare Kyungsoo. We’ll surely get a watch-worthy reaction. Maybe Kyungsoo wouldn’t be as harsh if it was a girl who messed with him. After all, he’s the most shy around girls.”

“I never thought I’d say this, but that’s a good idea!” Baekhyun smiled evilly.

“I don’t have a good feeling about this…” Suho commented.

“No one asked for your opinion, gramps.” Kai remarked.

Baekhyun got out his phone. “Who should we call?”

Kai brushed his chin with two of his fingers…. “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter