Sehun's Bubble Tea Flirting Strategy

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's Bubble Tea Flirting Strategy

Pairing: Amber x Sehun

Sehun's POV

I was in front of the mirror, fixing my hair. I needed to look good.

“What are you doing?” Tao asked me with raised eyebrows.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” I said without looking away from the mirror.

“Wae? You never cared about your hair before.” Luhan leaned closer to me. “Or unless, you’re going somewhere special?”

“I’m only going out for bubble tea.” I told him.

Luhan put his hand on his chest. “YOU’RE going to get bubble tea without ME?”

“If you’re only going for bubble tea, then why are you working so hard on your hair?” Kai retorted while his eyes were glued to the TV.

I was about to reply until I heard my ‘Rum Pum Pum Pum’ ringtone I set for a specific special person in my heart. The second I heard it, I quickly jumped over the couch for my phone that was on the table, while accidentally kicking Kai.

“What the , dude?”

“Noona!” I practically shouted over the phone, ignoring the glare that Kai shot me.

“Sehun, where are you? I’m already here.” She informed me.

WHAT? HOW COULD THAT BE?

I turned to the clock to see that I was already late. DAMN MY STUPID HAIR! NOW SHE’S GOING TO NEVER WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME AGAIN! AND I’LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER!

“I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!” I yelled at the phone before I hanged up and ran out of the dorm room. The place we were supposed to meet up at was four blocks away from our dorm. I kept on running without stopping until I finally arrived at my favorite bubble tea place.

“NOONA, I’M HERE!” I exclaimed as I panted from the running.

It was a good thing that the place wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter