Care For You (part 2)

Care For You

First of all, yeah, sorry for the late update, i just got stuck with the idea and plot of this story, plus i'm kinda busy right now with my work and stuff, hope u will understand (mianheyo T.T) AND OH!! sorry again because as i promise this story is a two shot, but turned out that i have to make it i dont really know either 2 or 3 more chapters...so, once again, plizz do forgive me *bow 90 degrees* ENJOY THE CONTINUATION >.<

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, the fishy which still in his lover arms push the monkey, struggling to free himself from the other, but Hyukjae seems like he didn’t get any clue why Donghae keep pushing him, instead he tighten the hug. After few minutes of struggling, which in turn that Donghae lose the battle due to lack of energy, he can’t hold it any longer, and at that moment also Hyukjae felt something hot like liquid running down his back, wetting his cloth. While the others’ face in the room just like O.o and some squeal can be heard, then Hyukjae just realize that something not right happen, so he decide to release Donghae in his hug to look at the later. Hyukjae was surprise when he looks into Donghae’s eyes where he found the apologetic in the other teary chocolate orbs, “I’m sorry Hyukkie, so sorry” Hyukjae felt weird why his lover apologize to him, ‘what was he’s sorry for? He doesn’t make any mistake right? Besides, he’s sick’. When the anchovy still digesting his lover’s word just now, the doctor in the room decide to break the silence “I’m sorry gentlemen but I need to do my job here, so could all of u leave the room, please?” and the rest start to move when suddenly the dance machine’s voice rang “I want to be beside him, I can’t leave him alone” “but Hyukjae-sshi he’s not alone, I’m here, and of course to treat him” “I know but I still want to be beside him, he needs me”, the members could sense Hyukjae-childish act like a kid which can’t have the candy or toy from his mother. So, being one of the caring friend of his, Sungmin make a move by approaching the latter “Hyuk, don’t be like a little kid here, let the doctor treat Donghae, okay? U want Hae feel better right? Not only u that want him to heal, all of us here want the hyperactive fishy which like doing skinship with everybody back to his normal state, we already miss the childish Donghae, right guys?” and everybody nods their head eagerly, Hyukjae release a heavy sigh then he nod, mumbling something like ‘fine, alright’ when there are heading out of the room. Once all of them are outside the room “Oh hyuk, plus u have to clean yourself” add the pinky bunny while pointing at the monkey’s back shirt, “yeah, and it stink hyung!” said the evil magnae, covering his nose with both of his palm. “Huh? What are u guys talking about? What stink? Yah u game maniac Cho Kyuhyun, answer me!” yell the red head boy, confused with those comment from s.

 

 

 

A.N : i know, i know, its right *sigh*

just give me some more time please guys, i'm really sorry about this chapter

and i'm trying my best to make it better, just support me more and do comment

*hello to the subscriber, THANX A LOT!! >.<