Chapter 3

Care For You

Hyukjae’s P.O.V


What’s wrong with the maknae? What does he mean? Aisshhh, I better go wash and take some rest, then I can go visit my fishy, talking about him, I’m really confuse why he said sorry to me earlier. And his eyes look really apologetic, I wonder what mistake had he done. I miss my clumsy boyfriend, I miss to see the cute pouty lips of his, I do hope he will recover faster, HAH! I have decided to cuddle with him tonight, he must be very happy.


Oh, I already arrive in front of my room, hurmm, let me check, where’s the key?? I slid my hand to my back pocket and felt something wet, huh? Since when my pants get wet? OMO..I-I-I’m not..i’m not peeing in my pant right? Wait a minute, my front side doesn’t wet at all, why only my back? I keep turning around in a circle to find the reason why my pant got wet all of sudden until…


“YAH MONKEY!! What are u doing there turning around like a dog tries biting its own tail?(can all of u imagine that? Keke ^^) Go enter your room and clean yourself fast, this hallway can be all stink because of u, now, palli, go inside before someone see u” Leeteuk hyung keep pushing me to the door.

Now I become more curious, I admit I’m stink after all the dance at the concert and I do not have any time changing to a fresh shirt, but hey, I’m not that stink, I bet the others also are equally same like me. “Ah Teuki hyung, why does everybody keep saying that I’m stink? It is like I’m the only one that bring some stinky smell here, but all of u also not even take a bath yet, I’m hurting here hyung” and there I go with all the puppy eyes although it is not as cute as my fishy-puppy eyes.

He sigh then grab the card key from my hand, open the door and push me inside the dim light room, “Now go make yourself clean, then u will know what the hell is wrong with u that everybody kept talking about” and before I able to open up my mouth to protest, the door already slammed shut in front of my face. Seriously guys, why today everybody treats me like this? *sigh*


As I walk towards the bathroom, my eyes caught a glimpse of a small note lying on the coffee table next to the closet. Huh? What is that? I slowly approached the tiny piece of paper and read through it, and by the time I finish reading the simple yet cute message written on it, my eyes practically grew as big as a saucer. Hae…my baby, u still the naughty fishy drowning in my iness right??

Kyahhh, by the thought of him I already missing him more, I really really miss him, like REALLY!! Well I bet all of u and the others don’t know how bad I feel when we were a part even only for a couple of hours. Plus, these several past months were a big challenge for me, and I think my fishy too. We were all busy with our own schedule, and to make it worst, I had no single same schedule with my boyfriend. Damn those tight schedule, blame the manager for fixing the schedule, and blame also SM Entertainment for making our life like this. On top of all that, I became more frustrated when knowing the fact that my beloved partner been hospitalized but I never ever get a chance to visit him, even for a while. Well, I practically crying myself about two freaking hours before Teukie hyung calm me, said that Donghae will be glad if I become stronger for his sake. Poor my little fishy has to go through the hard time all by himself, what a useless boyfriend do u have Hae? I don’t deserve u, right?


My eyes landed back to the small piece of paper which is still in my palm, I craved a soft smile looking at the handwriting. Don’t worry hae baby, I will never ever let thing like this happen again, promise! Then, without wanting to waste more time, I enter the bathroom, grabbing the robe in the process.

Once I’m inside the big bathroom, ‘I wish hae can accompany me and we can take bath together, it had been long time since the last time we shower together’. I started stripping down my attire, which it kind of difficult because I had figured out that the back of my shirt had stick to my body. ‘Something wet here’ and I had unconsciously rubbing the back side of the shirt with my right hand, bring the palms in front of my face as I studied the sticky-warm-yellowish-smelly liquid and ever so slowly I bring it as same level as my nose.

Judging by its appearance, surely the smell also doesn’t seem good.

*sniff*sniff* EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE--- how come this nasty liquid can soak the back of my shirt?? I don’t remember bump into something stink like this, where the hell did I get this??? AISSHHH!!! Surely Cody noona will be mad at me because this precious plus expensive attire that been sponsored by the famous boutique get all dirty with this damn stinky smell *sniff* erkkhhhh!!! I can’t stand it anymore, quickly I pull it out, feel frustrated all the way because this damn shirt keep stick on my milky white skin body.

After struggling for few minutes, finally I manage to get rid of the shirt from my body, observing my back on the mirror, I can see the trace of that stinky liquid flowing down freely from just below my shoulder blade. Ah, great, just great, now my whole body smell like I just being thrown into a bunch of rubbish bin and this shower time will take longer than what I predict and want. I need to scrub from head to toe, and wait, did I do this for the 7th round already? I’m just scrubbing and rinse my body for God sake, and guess what? It’s already take about half an hour, yeah, this is so frustrating, the hell! I have to be fast and clean at the same time because after this I want to meet my fishy and cuddle him to sleep. Nahh, all of this will be paid off as long as I can see the smile on my fishy’s face.  

 

*********************************

hey guys, i'm really really sorry for the late update and this crappy chapter

i have been busy with the things and so on

and right now, since i'm in holiday, i try finish this story & try my best to update my other story 'MY STORY'

do check it out, and once again, i'm really soryy for this short chapter

i will try make it up as soon as possible

keep supporting me with your comments and love people ^^

thanx a lot