Chapter 4

Care For You

Hi dearies, i'm back, and really really sorry for not being able to update in ages, well, seems like everything got mess up and i also got a writer block, causing me to go on hiatus, and sorry also for not telling all of u. Anyway, cut all the craps, and seat back, enjoy reading the update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV

After about an hour of shower or more to scrubbing his skin off his body, Hyukjae finally made his way to their shared room, well, he takes the shower in Leeteuk’s room since the doctor want to treat the fishy. Upon reaching there, he not bothers to knock on the door anymore and just burst into the room. The doctor just finish checking on his beloved that lying on the bed, sleeping.

“Oh..Hyukjae-sshi, u come on a right time, I just finish check on him. Nothing to worry about, I had gave him the medicine, and he should have a full rest about a day. Let him have some good sleep….also…don’t let him eat food from the outside”

“Okay, thank u so much doctor. I will take note about that, really, thank u so much”

“It’s my job anyway, take care. I should get going, u too Hyukjae-sshi, have a good rest”

After sending the doctor back, Hyukjae immediately sat beside his lover on the bed. The younger face look much more calm right now, but still too pale for Hyukjae’s liking. The dancer has an urge to touch the younger face, and he did by caressing the smooth cheek of his lover. He continues to admire Donghae’s face causing the later sometime stir in his slumber, burrowing his eyebrow like he is thinking something serious.

And as in cue, Hyukjae’s slender finger place in between Donghae’s eyebrow, intending to separate them as a signal to ensure the younger that he will always by the fishy’s side. Chuckle first, Eunhyuk then said,

“Baby, what are u thinking right now? Just sleep and have a good rest, be a good boy to me and I will always here for u. Sleep tight neh?”

He then peck the latter’s forehead before decided to cuddle besides his sick lover, laying carefully on the right side of the bed, and slowly yet gently lift up Donghae’s head, replacing the pillow with his hand. He face the man in his embrace, tracing the younger’s face while admitting that he can’t get enough of him.

‘I really miss u, Hae. I miss your pouting lips, your childish act, your non-stop blabbering when I will fall asleep after the concert without bothering to change my clothe first, your annoying yet adorable whining like a kid, your puppy eyes, and most importantly, I miss hearing u saying those three magical words. Get well soon baby, good night, I LOVE U’

Hyukjae let his fatigue body overwhelm by the sleep, bringing him to the dreamland with his lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is short, i know, sorry once again, but i promise to update on tomorrow or a day after that, and it will be the last chapter.

So guys, leave your comment so i can improve my writing skills, and thanks to all my subscribers.

Love u guys so much