Care For You (part 1)

Care For You

Normally, people will enjoy and feeling happy on Valentine’s Day, but for this cute little fishy the day turn out to be something that he never expected. For the past whole week, he had a plan to do when this day arrive, which of course spending his precious time with his lovely monkey since they barely seen each other because of the tight schedule. However, right now he’s lying on a bed that covered with white sheet alone, and to make thing worse he’s not lying either on his monkey bed or his own, in fact he is currently in a big building where people sick was sent to, yeah right, he’s in hospital.

“I hate this place, why I have to be here? Cant I just go home and cuddle with my Hyukkie, hyung?” asks the pouting fish on the bed to his ‘omma’. “Donghae, stop being too stubborn can u? Do u realize why u are here? For GOD sake Lee Donghae, u are sick! Want me to repeat it for u, U-ARE-SICK!! Aishh!!” the angel answer with slightly irritating voice. Well, he totally pissed off with this boy because that brunette can’t stop whining and pouting for the past half an hour ago. “But Teukie hyung, I’m sure I will feel better when Hyukkie is around, I’m soooo sure that I’ll feel much better after that, please hyung. I miss my monkey” pleaded the boy using his big puppy-eyes-look, now it is the older turn to sigh, he approach the latter and held his hand, “Donghae ah, please listen to me, u have to stay here until u feel good, we got a very tight schedule for this whole month, and I know how u feel to spend this day without your love one besides u. I’m begging u, stop being stubborn when u are seriously sick like this, do u know how I feel right now? I felt really guilty because I had promise to your father to take a good care of u, but now u are here, the place that u hate most, I’m not a good hyung” said Leeteuk while holding back his tears. “Teukie hyung, I’m sorry for being too childish, don’t said like that, u are not a bad hyung, I love u, I will stay here until I feel good, I promise” reply Donghae and hug his second omma, “Thanks Hae for understand me, and don’t worry Donghae ah, I will ask Hyukjae to visit u when he has free time, okay?” both of them smile and the fishy nodded in agreement.

During his stayed in the hospital for a couple days, never once Hyukjae came to visit him due to the very pack schedule which almost killing the boys. Surprisingly, Donghae not angry with the latter, maybe because he had promise to their leader that he will behave well until his condition back to normal. He also believe that he can spend more time with his Hyukkie when he’s feeling well, “I need to get well soon, then I can always cuddle with HYUKKIE!!” he giggled and a small smile curved on his lips.

 

Today, all of the members just arrived at Japan for their Super Show 3 concert, which will be held for 3 days. Seriously, this year is a freaking tired year for them, with the entire concert, show, filming, SJ-M comeback and their new album coming soon, they have to endure it for themselves, company, and beloved ELF. Once they reached the hotel, Donghae take a picture of himself, wearing a blue cap with one of his thumb up, showing that he’s good, then he upload it on his twitter said that he’s currently at Japan with the others and he’s feeling 80% better now. Hyukjae peck him on cheek, “Hae, I’m sorry not visit u when u are in hospital, the schedule-” the brunette silent the latter with a peck on his lips, “Hyukkie, it’s okay, I understand” he said, giving a grin to the other. Hyukjae gave him an ARE-U-SURE look to him, Donghae held the monkey boy hand and give a reassuring squeeze. “Come on guys, u got rehearsal right now, move it, move it” yelled their manager hyung from outside, the couple walk out from the room, hand still enter twined with each other. Later that day, all of them keep practicing to make sure the concert will go smoothly, and the most important is the ELF will satisfy and happy.

 In any minute from now, the big concert will begin. The ELF has taken their own seat, and the cheer can be clearly heard from the backstage. This year, the ticket sold had been increase yet all of them were sold out less than 5 hours. Surely they are getting more well-known on this island country. After cheering ‘HWAITING!!’ together, they start the concert with full spirit and happiness overwhelms their heart.

The concert went well and smooth just like what they had planned and expected from the very beginning. All of the member enjoy the performance, same goes to the ELF that flooded the stadium. They are more than satisfied with the boys’ performance, their charming, beautiful singing, passion in dancing, and also the PDA and skin ship. Donghae was the one who look like he enjoying the most part of the skin ship, especially with his Eunhyuk, well, for him, this is the only time he can be that close and show all of his affection towards the latter in public. (EUNHAE is real!! Haha). Everything was just perfect, when suddenly after the concert finished and the boys were heading back down the backstage, they were surprised by a loud thud. All of them turned their head 180 degree towards the sound, and there they saw a small body with blonde hair lying lifelessly on the floor. 11 mouths (the rest of the members including Henry and Zhoumi) went wide open as they recognized the boy, “DONGHAE!” shouted them simultaneously, all of them rushed to the said boy, which in turn Hyukjae that reach the boy first held him in his embrace. “Hae, wake up! Hae!” shout Hyukjae while kept shaking on the latter, “Hyukkie, quick! Bring him to the waiting room” ordered the leader, Eunhyuk lift up the unconscious boy bridal style and was running to their waiting room as fast as he could, ‘Baby, what’s wrong with u? Please Hae, wake up’. When they arrived the waiting room, they were greeted by the manager with a wine bottle in his both hands, “CONGRAT--” the words trailed off to the person that Hyukjae is holding, “What happen?” ask him facing the other members “Donghae hyung fainted when we heading back down stage” answered the eternal maknae with worry written all over his face.

Hyukjae went inside the room and placed his lover carefully on the black sofa, he can’t help himself from staring intently at the latter while his hand caressing the boy’s cheek, ‘he looks so pale’ thought Hyukjae in his mind. He realize Donghae’s eyebrow furrow like he’s enduring the pain, and some sweat traced on his forehead. The room becomes chaos with everyone thinking and suggesting about what they have to do, when Hyukjae voice ringing makes all of them give their attention to the rapper, “Teukie hyung, I think he’s in pain, does he really fully recover from the enteritis, hyung?” “I’m not really sure, because when he’s discharge from the hospital, he went back to the dorm with his manager”. This time, the white milky skin, Heechul answered “I saw his post on twitter about he’s feeling 80% well from his sickness,” “He was okay just now with all of his energy on the stage” the voice came from a good looking man, Siwon can be heard, “Yeah, with all those skin ship and PDA” added game Kyu maknae while rolling his eyes, everybody look at him with a death glare, “What?” he ask back with innocent look. “I think we should bring him to the hospital, I’m afraid it’s getting worse” suggest Hyukjae and he lifted Donghae from the sofa when suddenly their manager said, “No, he’s not going to the hospital, just bring him back to the hotel, I will call a doctor to treat him”, “But hyung, he’s unconscious right now, that’s sign doesn’t look good and I’m bet his condition is worsening” reply Hyukjae with a high tone, his faced turn slightly red, holding his anger. He can’t let his boyfriend suffer more than this, he’s guilty towards his loved one for not visiting him when he’s in the hospital made him brave enough to protest their manager, sometimes he can’t understand why they have to follow the order all the time.

Leeteuk sensed that the thing will become worse if he doesn’t take an action to stop it, so he has to persuade Hyukjae to comply with the order, “Hyukjae ah, just obey him, he know what to do, besides, it’s good for Donghae too” Hyukjae look at the angel in disbelief, “Hyung, how could it will be good for Hae when he doesn’t receive the proper treatment? Can’t u see he’s seriously sick? He’s enduring the pain too much hyung, I can’t let him be” Hyukjae’s voice cracked as he trailed the last sentence. “Trust me Hyukkie, I know, but we are not in Korea right now, if we bring Donghae to hospital, it will make all the reporters and ELF flood the hospital, and do u think it will make Donghae can get his treatment well there?” ask the leader. Hyukjae just stare at his lover in his embrace with sad look, ‘I’m sorry Hae’. Sungmin held both of Hyukjae’s shoulder, “ Leeteuk hyung is right Hyukkie, this is for his best”. Hyukjae release a heavy sigh, while nodded weakly, he start walking to their van with the help of other members.

 The journey to the hotel seem like too long and far for Hyukjae, all the way from their concert was held, Hyukjae hold the fishy in his arm, never wanting to let him go even for a second. “U should put him down Eunhyuk ah, aren’t u tired from the concert too? Just let him lay down on your lap, here, let me help u” but Yesung’s advice is a waste, Hyukjae didn’t hear it despite he just hug the boy tighter. At last, they arrived at the hotel 20 minutes later, without wasting more time, Eunhyuk carry his fishy out of the van and he sprint to their shared room. While in the elevator, Eunhyuk gave Donghae a tender kiss on his both cheek, “Hae ah, please don’t make me worry, I’m sorry for not take good care of u” a single drop of tears fell on the latter forehead. As soon as the door opens, he continues running until he arrived in front of their room, only then he realizes that the card to unlock their door is not with him. “Looking for this?” someone behind him said with a card on his hand, it was Shindong. “Hyung,” Hyukjae said and just smile whereas Shindong help him to open the door.

Slowly and carefully, he put down the brunette on the soft bed, tucked him with the blanket. He sit beside him, hands move to the other forehead and swift some strand of hair which covered the tired eyes underneath it. Shindong walks near Hyukjae and put his arm on Hyukjae’s shoulder, tapping it twice, “He’ll be okay, don’t worry” “Thanks hyung” he simply reply. All of a sudden, Donghae move and stirred in his position, open his eyes slowly, although his vision blur, he know that right now, besides him is the person that he loves most, but the pain is too much for him. All the sound that can be heard from the other 2 people in the room is the whining, Donghae mouthing ‘it’s hurt’ while curled up into a ball on the bed. Hyukjae become panicked until he froze in his seat, doesn’t really sure what he has to do, luckily Shindong still there to help him calling other members and their manager. Donghae kept moving on the bed, sometimes he bump on Hyukjae, making the later back to his sense, so all he could think right now is bring the fishy in his arms, moving back and forth (just like a mother calming her son after being punished), hoping that it can help to reduce the pain. “Sssshhhh…baby, Hae, I’m here, u’ll feel better, it’s okay honey, just endure it a little more, the doctor will be here soon” Eunhyuk kept said something to sooth Donghae and himself, it pain him watching your love one in this state.

The rest of the members together with their manager and a person with a stethoscope around his neck came rushing to Donghae and Hyukjae’s shared room.