II

Marry Me

helloooo... i just edit this chapter. i only add something but overall it still same. hope you enjoy it;)

 

Jiyong’s POV

 I saw a blond man in front of me. He wears a white silk tuxedo with a black tie and white sleeves. His eyes full of happiness, his smile spread until he can see his white pearl teeth and his pink cute gummy, his check is pink burning from giddiness. The man in front of me is me. Yeah, me. The almighty Kwon Jiyong, the one and only G-Dragon, leader of Bigbang, a one man’s woman. I stare at my reflection on the mirror. I feel giddy and happy at the same time. I bite my lips to suppress my giddiness, but I fail. I’m smiling like an idiot. This is it! After years we’re waiting, finally I claim what supposed to be mine.

“Stop smiling like idiot, Hyung. You give me a goose bump.” Seungri said from behind.

Actually, when he said like that, I will smack his head or I will lock his head on my arm. But, because of what I feel right now, I left that.

I turn back and stare at Seungri. He wears a red silk tuxedo with a black tie and black shoes, a birthday gift from Top hung.

“You know? I’m the happiest man in this world. I can’t stop smiling. I feel like my chest will burst out from happiness.”

Seungri stare back at me and smile gently. “I know what you feel, hyung. Finally, after years both of you against the world, after many break up-make up your relationship, you can claim her as yours. And now no one can drool over her again because they know who belongs to her.”

“Yeah. You know our relationship is like a roller coaster. With her, I feel different emotions. I think the words ‘I love you’ it’s not enough to express my love for her. I always crave ‘more’ for her. And you know the word ‘more’ has many different meaning. Even I wrote thousands love song to tell her how much I love her, how much she means to me. Even I broke her heart over and over again, when I asked forgiveness, she always gives that to me. When I get many fcking scandals, she never asked me the reasons I get that and she stay besides me. When I feel like I’m nothing and my life is like a , she always welcome me with her special super aegyo hug and tell me over and over again that I’m a worthy man and she’s the luckiest girl to have me.” My smile grows wider when I thought her specialty that she called ‘Dara’s super aegyo hug’. When she embraces me, I don’t feel like a at all. With a simple hug, she made me complete and worthed.

Seungri chuckled. “You really really love her like an idiot, Hyung.” He sighed and stares at wall sadly. “I just hope Chaerin and I like you and Dara noona or Top Hyung and Bom Noona. She never said that 3 fcking words first. I always said that 3 fcking words, but even I said it first she never response me. Bom noona never feels shy when she said the 3 fcking words to Seunghyun hyung. Dara noona always said ‘I love you too’ when you said you loved her. We’ve been together for a year but I never hear her confessions to me.”

I observe at the raven haired man in front of me. I witnessed how much Seungri turn his heels over to Chaerin and fight for her. Even Seungri always annoying her, flirts her, and confess to her almost everyday, Chaerin always push him. But Seungri never gives up and always pestering and made her mad until she tired and finally accept him as her boyfriend.

I move and sit beside him.  I patted his shoulder and smile gently. “When we’re falling in love with someone, we can turn to be an idiot. I know that Chaerin loves you too. Even she never responses   your confession, but she appreciates it with her act. Action speaks louder, Seungri. You know she care for you more than anyone else in this world. Just remember, although she doesn’t say it the 3 magical words-well, its Dara’s, for me it still 3 fcking stupid words- to you, didn’t mean she doesn’t love you. If it’s time for her to tell you, then she will be. You just wait patiently and never lose your faith for her. ”

Seungri inhales deeply and stare at me. “You’re right, Hyung. Maybe I just wait a little bit longer.”

I smile widely at him. “That’s my boy. And now cheer up! Your face look horrible and it doesn’t suit to you. Always remember that you, the one and only Lee Seunghyun maknae from Bigbang who can tame the one and only Baddest Female.” Seungri giggled it

“You’re right, hyung. I, the almighty Lee Seunghyun slash V. I slash the most adorable maknae slash the one and only Seungri who can tame a scary cat, the one and only baddest female  Lee Chaerin, leader of 2NE1.” Seungri pats his chest proudly.

I laugh at him. “Fix your self before your girlfie saw your current pathetic state. We know that if she knew we’re talking about her, you never escape from her wrath, right?”

“Aigoo, hyung. Maybe I never escape from her wrath, but you know I never scared with a kitten’s wrath, hyung.”

“What did you say, Rat? And what the hell are you talking about me, Oppa?”

Seungri and I turn our back and saw a girl with brown long curly hair and cat-eyed smile lean on the door. She wears long red dress with hemispires showing his tanned y thighs. A bouquet of red rose in her hands. The truth is, it’s not just a simple bouquet. There is a mic inside the bouquet. Seungri gave me a brilliant idea to turn a mic into a bouquet for this special day. The girls will bring the mic-bouqet of red roses and the boys with the white rose.

 

“Kitten!”

Seungri sit up from couch and run to her. He gives her his specialty panda hug. Chaerin bring her hands on his chest and push him. I chuckle at them.

“What are you talking about me, Rat? And why did you say that you never scared with my wrath? People said I look scary when I’m angry.”

Seungri chuckled and pinch her nose. “Aigoo. It’s nothing, kitten. Well, I never scared from your wrath and the truth is you look more beautiful when you angry at me. And I love you because of that”

Chaerin puffs her checks and rolled her eyes. “Up to you, Panda.” She looks passing at him and stares at me. “Oppa, Bom unnie with Dara unnnie now. You know she is mad because she wore the cloth you choose and she can not run on stages because of that.”

I grin when heard that. “Well, we definitely know the reason why I chose that cloth. Besides, I want to see her frustrated face before I speak.”

Chaerin giggled. “If unnie knows that you chose her outfits, she definitely fries your .”

“Kitten, your unnie will never fry Ji hyung. You know after this concert ends, they definitely talking how to make little dragon inside rabbit’s womb. Well, I think ‘talking’ it’s not enough for Ji hyung. Maybe they will practice with that all night long.” Seungri winks at me playfully.

I blush a little when I heard that. CL smacks his head and glare at her boyfriend. “Yah! You ert.”

Seungri laughs hard when he saw my face. I glare at him. I swear after my concert ends, I will kick his over Seoul. But before I finish my though how to kick his , a loudly voice interrupt my mind.

“Yah! Both of you get the fck out from the door. Your body is blocking our way.” A very familiar baritone voice came from behind CL’s back.

Seungri rolled his eyes at the person from behind and moves his feet with dragging Chaerin along him. They sit besides me. Seungri put his arm on her and Top enters the room with holding Bom ’s hand. He wears black tuxedo while her mate wears mini black satin dress. She brings a red rose bouquet. He guided her to a couch across us and sits on it.

“Jiyong, your woman is annoying. She complains about the cloth that she called ‘a thing’. My ear drums almost broke because of her.” Bom rolled her eyes and shows me her annoying face.

“Let her be, noona.” I answer her calmly.

Bom puff her cheeks and fold her arms across her chest. “pfftt... She’s pestering and asking me why the hell she must wear that gown. I swear if I stay longer with her, I will seal !”

 

We laughed and Bom rolled her eyes at us. Top chuckled and pinch her chubby checks. She  scrunched her nose and pout at us. Then, someone knocking at the door and Daesung,  Minzy, and Yongbae enter the room. Daesung wears a blue tuxedo while Minzy wears a long plain blue satin dress. Youngbae wears a grey tuxedo. Minzy brings two bouquet red roses with her. The bouquet on her right hands more bigger and beautiful than the other one. My smile spread when I saw the bigger one.

“Hyung, it’s time.” Daesung said to me.

I inhale deeply to calm my nerves and we sat up from couch. Top grab my shoulder and tap it.

“Nervous?” He asked me.

I nod my head and inhale deeply again. “Yeah. You know this gonna be the best moment in my entire life. I’m worried with her reactions. Is she gonna be happy? What if she rejects me? What if she scared to have a ‘more’ future with me? Is she ready for me? You know what I’m going to do will change us forever. What if-“

Youngbae interrupts my talk. “Stop it, Jiyong! She loves you and you love her more than your life. She will be happy with what will you do and she will accept it.”

“She is more ready to be with you, oppa.” Minzy said softly to me.

“I know. But.. Sometimes I feel unworthy for her.” I hang low my head.

Seungri taps my shoulders and look at my eyes. “Like you said to me before, Dara noona always said you are worthy.”

“And she will happy to have you for the rest for her life, Oppa. We all know that unnie’s happiness is to have you by her side.” CL said softly.

Bom fix my tie and suit while she staring at me. “And now, tell the whole world that you belong to her and she belongs to you. Prove to people who mocking at you, who made both of you down, who talking about you and her. End your fight with claims her as yours.”

“Besides, our fans already gave you blessing when they know your relationship a year ago. So what are you waiting for? You’re soon to be yours is waiting clueless with a wedding gown, you already have a beautiful ring, and you almost had everything. So what else? You just prove to her and tell the world how much you love her and how much you want a ‘more’ future with her. Don’t be a coward, Jiyong!” Top said to me.

I stare at them with grateful eyes. They right. I shouldn’t be a coward. Dara loves me and I love her more than everything in this world. I look at my members and hers. I really feel grateful to them. They always support my relationship, fight with me, and protect my relationship from people.

“I know that only you who can make her happy, Jiyong. Now fix your self before i stole your woman.” Yongbae said jokingly to me.

I chuckled and look at a Mohawk eyed-smile guy in front of me. He, the one that say he feels happy when he saw the girl that he fell in love falling in love with his best friend. He, the one who taught me to keep faith to her. He, the one who give everything to her even it breaks her heart. He, the one that let me take dara from him for my happiness. He, the one who always scold me when I made her cry and make my sense back. He, the one who always stand besides me and Dara. He, the one who tells us always held our chin up and face against the world.

Youngbae once said to me ‘you’re my best friend. Both of us falling in love with same girl. I loved Dara but you love her more and she loves you more than she loves me. Your happiness is my happiness. Dara’s happiness is my happiness. I will give everything to saw her smile. For me, loving someone is not always to stay by her side. Just to see her happy with someone she loved, is enough for me. And in our case, Dara more happy to have you by her side. So, I choose to let you to take her from me. And don’t you make her cry and make me regret with my decision, Jiyong. ’ After i hear that, I promise to my self to become a better man for Dara. Even sometimes I become a jerk and made her cry, I promise to not make same mistakes.

Top interrupts my mind. “Okay, drop our conversation. We better prepare our self. Tonight is Jiyong and Dara’s night. We better not to ruin their moment with our late. It’s show time, people.” He grins at me and I grin back at him.

“Yongbae oppa. Brings this to unnie.” Minzy give the bigger bouquet to Yongbae. He accepts it and winks at me. I smirk at him.

Seungri takes the white roses mic-bouqets from table and hand it to us one by one. He gives me the most beautiful mic-bouqet and winks at me. I chuckled at him. The girls help the boys with fixing their outfit.

“hyung, Crazy and Hi-Tech already on their spot. Your family with Dara’s now. Sanghyun already in his spot. And your pets already with your manager. The audio team has prepared the videos. They just make the last video and you know it happens right now, right?” Daesung speaks to me while Minzy fix his bow tie.

“Thanks, Dae.” I glance at cctv and wink before i speak to it.” Wait for us, babe. We will shock you and shake the world.”

Their laugh when they heard what i said. The camera shoot our moments and i saw it zoomed to us. One by one, we look at the camera above us and speak our mind.  We laugh together when one of us speaks their feeling into camera.

Seungri clap his hands to get attention. “ Now people, before we shake the stage let’s make a cheer!!”

We collect our hands in unison.  Top speaks loudly.  “Tonight, for Dara and Jiyong! Fighting!”

“For Dara and Jiyong! Fighting!”