I

Marry Me

Dara's POV

 

Here I am, pacing back and forth inside dressing room wearing this ridiculous cloth and skyscraper stilletos  with my crazy slash y legs slash Korean’s baby doll-like slash the queen of corn slash 8D woman slash Bominator slash girlfriend of the most awesome rapper who can make you pregnant just with his stares, Choi Seunghyun or we called him T. O. P slash  my Park sister slash bestfriend and the one and only, Park Bom. We are in the middle of One of a Kind final concert in Seoul. Yeah, we are in G-Dragon’s concert or i should say my annoying-y-badass-jerk- genius-childish-jealous-overprotective-possesive boyfriend. The one and only Kwon Jiyong, my Jiyong. I smile when the thought come over my mind. 2NE1 will perform on the stage. Sajangnim ask us to be a guest on his concert.

Bom sit at a couch as she plays her dark brown hair with her colorful fingers. She sit over her long creamy legs and look at me calmly.

”Explain me, again! Why we must wear this cloth? Especially why i must wear this ‘thing’? ” i’m standing in front of her. I glare at her and my arms on my waist.

Bom rolled her eyes at me. “it’s not a ‘thing’, Dara. It’s a dress, a beautiful y dress. And i told you for the nth time,  we are performing with that. And  FYI, our maknae will wear long dress too. so, technically it’s not only you who wear the long dress. ”

I gasp disbelieve at her. “But,Bommie. Look at me! How did you call this a beautiful y dress? Are you blind? This is like a wedding dress!”

“no, i’m not.  You look stunning with that dress. It wrapped your body perfectly, especially your cute tiny waist. And that dress is our costume for tonight.” Bom answer calmly and look at me from head to toe.

I sigh desperately at her. “Bommie, i never saw a singer singing with a wedding dress when they’re on stage. And most our song need us to jump up on the stage. I can not jump if i wear this ‘thing’! besides we’re performing Lollipop. You know our costume is not like this! We suppose to wear colorful clothes, sneakers, and  i used to wore my palm tree hair.”

“the Unnies stylists want to try something new. You know our group concept always fresh and different from others. Besides, sajangnim approves that.”

I close my eyes and draw a long breath to control my self. I glare at my bestfriend. Is she crazy? She know that almost our songs required us to jump along on stage. Is she out of mind? How i can jump along on stage if i wear this dress? She know that i always running along on stage when we sing. I glance at her, she wears mini black dress and it hugged her body perfectly. Well she is Park Bom, always wear mini dress to show off her flawless long legs and her y body.

Actually, the dress is really pretty, simple, elegant, and breathtaking. My gown like Kate Middleton’s wedding dress and my hair like Taylor Swift’s bun on Love Story Music Video. The unnies (make up artist) apply a light make up on my faces. I feel like i’m in the middle my wedding, not my annoying Kwon Jiyong’s concert. I supposed wear oversized clothes, sneakers, and palm tree hair for my performances, not the princess-like styles. 2NE1 never had princess-like style. Our image is strong, badass, and y.

I stare at my bracelet. Yeah, i wore our couple bracelet and butterfly necklace, a gift from Jiyong when we celebrate our 3rd anniversary. I don’t know why, but suddenly i feel nervous. Well, i always feel nervous before our performances. But this nervousness much worse than usual. I feel that something will happen to me. I don’t know what is happening right now. People around me look at me with happy faces and they said that i’m really beautiful, i look like a princess, i deserves this night, this night will be the most beautiful night in my life, i’m a lucky girl, they envy at me. I frown at the last though of mine. Envy? From what? Why? How? I try to ask the unnies, Xin, Jjangmae, Chaerin, Minzy, and Bom. Even i used my skills of aegyo, they said that nothing gonna be happen and it just our usual performances. Even they said that i’m over thinking and over reacting. How can i not thingking like that if they force me to wear this fcking dress?

I look at bom once again and try to speak up my mind. “Bommie-“

Bom glares to me and cut my words. “For the God sake stop complain, Sandara Park! Just accept it. You look stunning, y, and  beautiful with that dress and you look like a princess. And now get your little cute back to our seat. Jjangmae will accompany you!”

“Where are you going? And why i must back to our seat? You know it’s almost time for us to perform.”

“i know, Dara. The concert almost ending. We’re  perform at the encore. Bigbang will perform My Heaven and Bad Boy first, after that we’re going up to stages. We will enter the stage from different directions .  Minkky from behind, I from the right, Chaerin from the left side, and you from the front. Our seats is right in front of the stages. Besides, i want to meet Tabi before i enter the stages.” Bom winks at me playfully.

I frown at her. “it’s not like our practice when we had rehearsal. Have they had changed the concept? And why i don’t know about this?”

Bom stares shocked at me. Before she speaks, she gulped her saliva and scracth her nape. “I... eerr... there’s a little bit change for our concept. Mmm... The PD said that we should surprise the fans. And Jiyong approved it. Soo.. the concept has changed. Maybe they try to talk to you, but they can not found you. One of PD told me about changing concept when my way to the room.”

I tap my chin and look at her questionally. I feel that bom is lying to me, but i let it pass this once. “is that so? Well.. for me it’s okay. Can i come with you? I want to meet Jiyongie too. I’m kinda miss hi-“ before i finish my sentence, bom cut my words again and scream at me.

“NO, YOU CAN NOT!!! Your Jiyong is busy and like you said, it’s almost our performances. And now get out from this fcking room! Jjangmae is waiting you outside. And i swear if you trying to sneak out from Jjangmae and run to your clingy boyfie, i will kidnap tamtam from you and i will throw him in the middle of pacific ocean!”

“I know he’s busy. Geez.” I rolled my eyes

“i’m serious, Sandara Park. Now, get out from my face, stop complain, go to Jjangmae, sits quietly in our seats and wait until PDs give you explanation.”

                Before i answer her, Bom grab my arm, push me out of the room and  walks fast past at me. My back bump with Jjangmae’s chest. I tripped my right legs over the other one. Fortunately, Jjangmae grabs my arm and hold me so i didnt fell on the floor.

“What the- YAH, Park Bom!!” I yelled.

                Bom pretend not to hear me. She picks up her speed and turn right dissapear from my sight.

“Aish.” I exclaim loudly

“Dara, it’s time to go.” Jjangmae told me.

i sight and nod at him. “okay, let’s go.”