A Day with Taekimi

One vocation, so much difference

"Ahh. It's been so long since I seen you!" Said Taekimi's appa.
"Ah yeah~" Sungji said. "Hehe"
"How are you?" Taekimi's umma asked going to the kitchen. "Here have a drink."
"I'm good I guess." Sungji smiled.
Sungji took the drink. "Hey, come see Taemin, I'm sure you want to talk to him."
"That's actualy why she came here." Taekimi stated.

The went upstairs to Taemin's room, His umma went in first to talk to him for a minute.
"You two can come in." She said.
"Hi Taemin!" Sungji sprinted to the bed to give him a hug.
Taemin laughed. "Hey, you seem formilliar." and gave into the hug.
"It's me! Sungji!" She said all exited.
Taemin thought for a minute. "Hmm, doesn't ring a bell but didn't I see you at the hospital before?"
"Of course." Sungji stated. "You weren't the only one in the accident Taemin. Me and you are the only ones who lost consciousness. Though you are the only one that got memory loss."
"Sungji.....??" Taemin looked at her closely. "Oh god. I REMEMBER YOU. PUMPKIN." He said acting dermatic.
"You do remember me. Wow. That was your nickname for me when ever you wanted something from me." Sungji joked.
Taekimi laughed. "He called you a Rabbit when he was mad at you." He laughed again.
Sungji looked at him. "Yeah that one was really random. I don't think he was mad when he thought of it"
"I don't think so" Taemin said as he sat on his bed again. "I'm tired~"
"Well you can take a nap if you want. Me and Sungji will be at the beach." Taekimi said and they walked out of the room. "Hey, we didn't see each other for 5 years, why don't we hang out, just the two of us today?" 
"That would be awesome!" Sungji jumped. They went down stairs and to the beach.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungji and Taekimi were gonna spend the whole day together after 5 years of no contact.

"You know what I noticed that I kinda miss." Taekimi said walking to a table for them to eat their food they ordered.
"What?" Sungji asked as she sat down.
":Ever since the accident I havn't heard the Nickname Kimi." Taekimi pouted.
Sungji giggled. "Well, it's been 5 years, it's gonna take me a while to be remembering to call you that."
"Okay." He replied.
"You know what I noticed that I kinda miss." Sungji said repeating Taekimi.
"Hmm?" Taekimi hummed.
"It's been two hours and you havn't done a prank on anyone yet." She replied. It made Taekimi laughed.
"Yeah~, uh, kinda spending time with someone important to me here." He stated. "I wanna be with you before I start pranking. Your helping right?" He laughed.
"Ahh~ sure" Sungji giggled again.

After they were done eating, they went for a walk. "Hey! Let's go this way!" Sungji pulled Taekimi.
"I remember this tree, me you, and Taemin would always climb it, and actualy get in trouble." Taekimi joked.
"Is the carving still there?" Sungji walked up to the tree to look for a carving Taemin put in the tree.
"TaeSungMi" sungji read in the carving of the tree. "It is!"
Taekimi walked up to her and looked. "Take a picture, I want to show it to Taemin." Sungji took a picture and got Taekimi's number to send it to him.
"Hey, it's almost noon. I heard Mrs. Kim was having a few people over. Wanna go over there?" Sungji asked.
"Sure." Tekimi said. They linked arms and headed to Mrs. Kim's beach house.

They went to Mrs. Kim's beach house for about 2 hours then left to go to the beach again. They were having a lot of fun today.
"Hey! Let's invite Taemin!" sungji yelled. Taekimi agreed and went to the beach house to get him, after about 10 minutes they both came out.
"Rabbit-ah!" Taemin yelled. Sungji laughed and swam to them.
"Yes~?" She asked leaning on the dock.
"You're lucky I remembered you. If I didn't I woudn't have come out here." Taemin smiled and Sungji and Taekimi laughed.

All three of them hung out for the rest of the day. It was fun, They went downstairs of Taemin's and Taekimi's beach house and did video games, did jokes, had dinner, swam a little more. It as really fun. They didn't want it all to end but Taekimi and Taemin had to bring Sungji back to her own beach house concidering by the time they were done it was almost the middle of the night.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is an other chapter! an other one tomorrow for you!
                                                                 ~Sujulovers15