Come Back ( Ft. Chanyeol)

EXO ONE SHOTS

I hated him. I hated him for leaving me just like that.

I hated him for letting me deal with all his saesang fans everyday.

I am getting sick of it. I've never wanted this!

 

I walked through the heavy rain as water came into contact with my skin.

I shuddered cause its cold.

But I couldn't care less.

Who would anyway??

Most of them wanted me dead.

I would want that to happen to.

I am sick of all the drama, Chanyeol. Why didn't you protect me?

Why did you still chose to leave me for your stupid comeback??

Its not my fault if one day, you will not be able to see me at all.

I took out my house keys and unlocked the door to my house.

What caught me was that there was a smell of cologne everywhere. The lghts were switched on.

I shrugged the feeling of and just walked up to my room to get a fresh and dry set of clothes.

" Babe~" I heard Chanyeol's Voice calling from far. I ignored it.

Even if it was true he was there, I would not care. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I cried into my palms.

" Babe?? Is everything alright there??" Chanyeol asked, full of concern and worry.

" Get Lost!!" That was all you could say in reply. You grabbed your clean clothes and headed towards the shower.

After staying in there for half an hour, you finally came out. But what shocked you the most was that the door to your room was unlocked.

"WTF??" was all you could think of right here, right now.

Suddenly, a strong pair of arms wrapped himself around your petite body. You winced in pain when pressure was added to your bruised arms and back.

You pushed that person away and tried to escape but fail when Chanyeol pinned you against the wall. You looked down, hating to look at his eyes right now.

" Look at me.." He pleaded.

To Be Continued...