Come Back (Ft. Chanyeol pt.2)

EXO ONE SHOTS

With his dark and y voice heard, my tears flowed like water.

I hung your head low, not even looking at him. After seconds passed, I decided to make the first move. I pushed him away from me, making him stumble back on his bum. As much as I wanted to help him up, I couldn't. Not after all he put me through. I grabbed my phone, purse, put on a pair of sneakers before heading out for fresh air.

I headed to the one and only place where I calm myself - the garden.

I sat at the nearby bench before resting my chin on top of my palms. I sighed deeply before letting out a groan. Unconsiously, a tear rolled down my cheeks. I stayed in that awkward position until I felt  someone tapping my shoulders. I did not even look back. Not even once.

" Mianhae...." I heard the person say. He was now beside me. His voice was full of remorse and regret.

When I turned to my right, I was only greeted by a passionate kiss by Chanyeol.

My eyes widened. Before I knew it, he wrapped his arms around me securely, not letting me go any minute now.

After what seems like forever, he finally let me go and I took the oppurtunity to run but he caught my arm and forced me back to the bench.

" What happened??" He asked me.

I stared at him blankly. How could he not know what I've been through for months??

Not wanting to speak with him, I tied my hair which revealed my bruised neck, I folded my tights all the way up to my knee, revealing a burned section of the skin, I remove my jacket which revealed my scalded skin. Lastly, I showed my back where he opened the shirt, only to reveal bruises and beating marks. After showing all of those to Chanyeol, I looked at him straight in the eye and said," You caused this".

Although its not really his fault, I was still angry at him for leaving me just like that.

After I said that, he pulled me into his embrace, making me inhale his frequently used cologne.

" Mianhae...... Jebal..... If I had known this would happen, I would have not left you....." I heard him say before I felt wetness on the crook of my neck. I pulled back and saw that he was crying. The usual happy virus was not a sad virus.

One of my greatest hatred is to see My Chanyeol cry.

I rubbed my hands against his back, trying to soothe him. Although I tried hard to be angry at him, I just couldn't.

He hiccuped several times. Before he knows it, I kissed him in the lips which made his tears stop flowing as he returns the kiss back. I could feel him smiling as we kissed.