False Hope (Ft.Sehun)

EXO ONE SHOTS

Your P,o.v

Tell Me its over now. Never tease me...Tell me there's no use anymore.. Make it easy... 

 

Just when I am about to get over you, You came back,shaking me up. I still can't forget you like a fool.  You don't love me. I know that..

I know everything.I turn away, I push you away. I tried everything but nothing seemed to work.

Don't look at me with those eyes. I'm getting over it. I tired of your games.

This wasn't love. It never was in the first place. Its just you playing with my mind. Stop saying those riducolous words. They're all nothing but junk. Our memories are still kept within me. As much as I don't want to let you go, I must. I must. I don't know why are you still in my head Sehun. After what you done to me, How could I still not be angry at you? You're my first love.

Even if I closed my eyes,the spark on us still shines. Our precious times would be kept. Even if pain comes, I will push them away. 

I couldn't stay mad. I love you.. Saranghaja.... Why do you even do this?? What have I done that you think I didn't deserve you??

 Your thoughts were interuppted when you heard books slamming down on your desk. WHen you turn to look up, you were surprised to see Sehun there.

Without further due, he dragged you out of the classroom, towards the rooftop. When both of you entered, he locked the door to the rooftop and pushed .you against the wall. His breathing was heavy,just like yours. He whispered something close to your ear, sending shivers down to your spine. 

"I want you back..." He stated.

Get a grip, I told myself. Steadily, I pushed him away but only to be greeted by his soft cherry lips.

That's when you melted to the kiss.

And that was it.

He was forgiven..