6) Kwanghee and you

ZE:A oneshots

Hi all~!!! I will be updating once a week,usually Friday or Saturday so I guess my updates won't be much of a surprise anymore :P

Anyways,This chapter is about Kwanghee and you because I have promised another 1 of my beloved suscriber -han1094 that the next chapter will be Kwanghee's oneshot so here it is! :) I hope you will all like it and please don't mind my amateur-ish writing ^^ (by the way,a milk moustache is 'made' when you drink milk and some milk is left on the top of your upper lip) xD (oh and by the way,Kwanghee once said in a variety show that he really 'made' milk mustaches when he was in school to impress the girls xD )

---------------------------------------------------

"Haha,I won!" My classmates were shouting while playing their boring games. The teacher had not arrived yet and the class was in total chaos. My body was slumped in my seat as I rested my head on my arms,trying my best to block out the noises. I looked at the corner and saw some girls giggling at Kwanghee's milk mustache. Not again,when would he ever stop acting cute? I was getting jealous and jealousy was definitely NOT a feeling I liked to feel. I closed my eyes hoping that I would stop getting jealous when suddenly a loud cheerful voice shouted "ANNYEONG! RISE AND SHINE!" I think I just turned deaf. I looked up and saw Kwanghee sitting beside me with the milk mustache,when did he even come? And golly,did he look so cute! ^^

"Anyone in there?" Kwanghee said playfully as he lightly used his hand to knock on my head. "You..have some milk on your upper lip" I said. "Haha,don't I look cuter that way? Want to try some?" he asked teasingly as he leaned forward to kiss me. I blushed and used my hand to wipe it off "yah! Wha..what do you..thi..think you are doing?!" I said as I ran to the toilet to hide my blushing face.

-------In the toilet------POP!

I went into the into the toilet,I lightly touched my lips,still unable to believe that Kwanghee had just kissed me. My body just felt limp at the thought. I was about to go out when some girls came barging in. "Hey,you! Stay away from Kwanghee from now on,get it?!" Jacinda said as her 'gang' nodded their heads as if supporting her. Jacinda was like Kwanghee's rumoured girlfriend and heck was she a jealous one,but Kwanghee never acknowledged her as his girl,but she always still insisted that they were a couple.How shameless.

I was backing away from her as I had just rejected her and now she was glaring at me,I felt  like her eyes were burning a huge hole in my head. "You @#$% ,now you will pay the price!" She shouted. Wow,her voice was loud too,just like Kwanghee.

----The awkward hero >.< -----

"What are you doing?!" Kwanghee burst in through the door. "Kwanghee oppa,I was just trying to teach her a  lesson" Jacinda said trying to put in some aegyo in her voice. "Get out!" Kwanghee shouted,he looked so angry,never once have I seen him like this."Oppa! How can you shout at me?! I hate you!" Jacinda shouted as she started crying and stomped out with her 'gang'. "Are you okay?" Kwanghee asked as he rushed to my side and tried to help me up. I was about to reply when suddenly a cleaning aunty came in,"Aish!Who is screaming so loudly?!" she complained.When she saw Kwanghee she shouted "Yah! What do you think you are doing here! This is a girls toilet,mind you! Youngsters should not be doing such things!" Oh gosh,she misunderstood.We decided that it would be for the best if we just left this screaming aunty alone and walked out to prevent further complicating matters.

----I love you----- <3

"Hahahahaa!" I burst out in laughter when we went out. "Aish,stop laughing will you?I'm so embarrassed now,she must have thought that I was a ert." he said,looking a little embarrassed. Looking at him embarrassed just made it seem more funny as I clutched my stomach that was hurting from all the laughter and continued laughing. He suddenly kissed my lips,that was so surprising that I stopped laughing and just stood there like a statue. "Haha,told you to stop laughing!" Kwanghee said as he smirked. "Stop kissing me,you are so weird. Go kiss Jacinda if you want." I said,starting to feel jealousy as I remembered all those times when Jacinda and him were so close. I was about to walk away when he grabbed hold of my shoulders and turned me towards him "Can't you see that the one I love is you? AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,I DON'T LIKE JACINDA! SHE WAS..." I cut him off by cupping my hands over his mouth,"Shush! Do you want others to hear us too?" I whispered. "I want you to be my girlfriend,I will shout even louder if you reject me" his voice sounded muffled because my hand was still covering his mouth. "Sheesh,fine."I said trying to shake it off as cool as possible but I sounded more happy than annoyed. "YAY! SARANGHAEYO ! He shouted as soon as I put my hand down. "Aish,stop shouting will you!" I said,starting to feel embarrassed as I blushed. "Okay..but on one condition,you must use your lips to shut me up,kekeke!" he said and pressed his lips on mine...~~~

-------------------------------

Hello,we meet again! :D  So was this chapter to your liking? I hope it was *nervous* Do comment please so I know how to improve because my writing really isn't good :/   (oh and by the way,Jacinda was a random name I just made up,I hope none of my suscribers are called Jacinda 0.0 ) 

Anyways,HAVE AN AWESOME DAY MY SUSCRIBERS and readers ^^ Remember to smile and be happy too! <3 much

P.s. Do you want the next chapter to be Junyoung's oneshot or Taehun's oneshot?(Heechul's oneshot will be the last because I have planned the sweetest one-shot for him...or at least I think I did o.o ) so,please tell me in the comment boxes or on my wall. Love you once again!

' I'm happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives,in so many ways.' -Lucille Ball