3) DongJun & YOU~~~ ;)

ZE:A oneshots

Thank you all my suscribers for suscribing to my story ^^ and You're all so sweet especially your comments really made me happy! Thank you <3 now,back to the story <3 ~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the 2days 1night fitness camp that your school is organising! By the end of this camp you will all be benefit alot by learning how to keep fit,now lets introduce our instuctor,give a round of applause please." while the teacher was talking,no one was actually listening.As attendance was compalsary,everyone in my class went,the girls were complaining about how the hot sun would darken their complexion and the boys were complaining about how much they wanted to play computer games...no one seemed really interested in this camp,except me! I was totally excited about this camp ,maybe it was because I loved excercising so this camp was totally my thing.

---the introduction---

When the instructor came out from the backstage to the stage,all the girls squealed in delight when they saw how toned his muscles were and how handsome he was. I hate to admit this,but my heart skipped a beat when I saw him.Was I becoming like those girls in my class,Isuddenly imagined myself as those girls...eww! No way I tried to reassure myself that I just had a shock because he was too handsome that's all. The Instructor smiled warmly at us all earning more squeals from the girls.... and I started to hiccup. He then carried on with his introduction," An nyoung ha seh yo,I will be your instructor for your camp.Please address me as Dongjun. We will be starting the warm-up soon so if anyone is feeling unwell please let me know so you may be excused,thank you."

-----------EXCERCISE------------

We started to do the warm-up,all the girls except me were sitting at the shade because they gave fake excuses that they were on their period and were thus excused,I could hear them whispering "oooh,his so hot! Look at his abs!" to each other.I didn't know why but anger started to build up inside of me,I hated their comments about him...

we started doing our 3km run. Whats wrong with me,why was I feeling so angry about their comments,I thought to myself while running.The boys were lagging behind and only the instructor and I were in the front.The instructor was really friendly.As we chatted,he often laughed at my jokes,he proved to be a very friendly person.But his laugh always sounded so cute! Urgh,stop thinking about that! We talked about alot of other things,I was about to reply to one of his other questions when I suddenly felt dizzy,I shook my head as my sight blurred but before I knew it I fell.

----------In the resting room-------

(Dongjun's POV)

I was standing at her bedside,she was sleeping soundly and I found myself mesmerised by her face.She looked so cute too while sleeping.I suddenly felt an impulse to kiss her but I stopped myself in time. 'What was I thinking?! She was a student,I coulnt fall in love with her!' I thought to myself and looked away. I suddenly heard giggling and I thought she was awake,but she wasnt..it seemed more like she was talking in her dream,I was surprised when she suddenly murmured my name,I went closer,trying to hear what she was saying... " Dongjun..." I heard her say,I blushed,why was she murmuring my name?I looked away  when she suddenly interrupted my thoughts. "Dongjun?Why are you here? What time is it now?" she had awoke, I replied still looking away so she would not see how hard I was blushing "oh,you're awake? You fainted so I brought you here and ,now its already 7 ,I have saved you your dinner,here" I said as I gave her a plate of food and was about to leave when suddenly a groan escaped my stomach. "Haven't you eaten? There's a chair here,sit ...we can share this because im not very hungry anyways."I heard her say,I hoped I had stopped blushing as I turned around to face her and sat down. As we ate dinner,we talked alot and the awkwardness I felt lessened.Should I tell her that...I like her? After we ate dinner,I told her to continue resting,she pouted cutely as she complained that she didnt want to continue staying here doing nothing.I found myself staring at how cute she was...AGAIN,stop it I thought to myself..

----Still in the resting room----

(your POV)

What's wrong with him,he seemed to be so engrossed in his thoughts...I stood up about to walk to him,not noticing that my shoelace was untied and one of my shoe was stepping on the lace and I suddenly fell. As I fell I shut my eyes and thought to myself 'ow,this was going to hurt' but it didnt,I wasnt on the floor, instead I was in Dongjun's arms,our faces were centimetres apart from each other,we looked into each other's eyes...his face suddenly came closer and closer to mine and we kissed...when he suddenly realised what happened,he accidently let go and I fell.."ow!"I shouted as my bum hit the hard floor. He immediately apologised and helped me up.He was about to leave,ashamed about what he had just done when I said "Dongjun..do you like me?" He stopped and stammered  as he said yes. When I heard him say yes,I was really happy. "BUT, I..I am a instructor and you are a student. It...is wrong." he said shaking his head. I tried to change his mind by saying "But you are a student too right,so our is not really that big." He looked at me "you don't mind?" when will he get it?I thought to myself and decided to use actions instead of words to make him understand so I went up to him,cupped his face and kissed him and this time he didn't break the kiss.

----Something extra-----

It was the second and last day of our camp,I had Dongjun's phone number and he had mine.As people queued up for the bus,I was the last,I didnt want to leave this place so soon...suddenly someone took the opportunity when no one was looking  and pulled me to a corner. When I saw it was Dongjun I was so shocked I almost shouted "What are you doing?My bus is going to go soon ,let go!" But he didnt,he just coninued looking into my eyes.I started blushing and asked him to stop staring,he chuckled alittle and suddenly hugged me saying "I'll miss you if I dont see you soon,let's go on a date tonight ok?" I giggled at how cute he was and tried to by rejecting him at first but later agreed when he did a pout that was so cute that it sent me blushing like crazy. He then brought me to the bus and gave me a light peck on the cheek, I smiled and went up the bus.

 

-----------------

Sorry that this chapter was kind of crappy,im so sorry :( I was rushing through this chapter while packing my bag for my camp tomorow (uh-huh,so now you know where my idea came from :P ) please understand and forgive me sorry again *bows* and my next update wouldn't be too soon because I'll be busy for the camp and wont have much time to update.. ):

 

P.S. I hope that my instructor for the camp would be as handsome as Dongjun kekeke *smirks*

'If you don't like my words,don't listen.If you don't like my appearance,don't look.If you don't like my actions,turn your head;It's as simple as that ' -Unknown