ƭωo

An Angel & Demon's Child

These new students ticked Kyungmi off. She wasn't the type of girl to accept everyone in open arms, but she also isn't the type of person to block out a person. Usually, she would know right away whether to stay away from a person, or stay with them. This was a different case. She had this tinge of hate against them but at the same time, she felt a tinge of friendhship. It was like two forces playing tug-a-war with each other. That is what fustrated her the most. 

"Tao, you can sit next to Kyungmi. Kyungmi raise your hand for Tao," the teacher ordered. 

Kyungmi raised up her hand half way and waved lazily. Tao looked at her in recongiaztion and started skipping towards her desk. Wait what?! Skipping? Was this boy out of his mind?! Anyhow.. He started skipping towards Kyungmi and sat next to her. The classmates stared at his odd behavior and Kyungmi started the get embarassed. He was her desk partner for the year? He?!! 

"Hello! I'm Tao!!!" Tao held out his hand. The girl stared at this boy with an expression that was unreadable. She nodded her head and shook his hand. As their hands came in contact, they both flinched in pain. 

"Sorry.." The girl murmured. Tao just waved it off with a big smile. 

Why is this boy so happy? She shook her head and contiued to work, but she felt the stare of the boy. She turned her head to see the boy staring at her.

"Is there something wrong? Do you need help with something?" She asked. 

"Nope!" He smiled once more. She resummed back to her work, but the boy contiued to stare at her.

"You do know that staring is extremely rude right?" 

"Yup!" 

"Then why are you staring at me?!"

"Because you have a pen mark on your cheek!" He pointed out. The girl gasped and placed her hand over her cheek. 

"It's the other side." Tao commented. She put her hand over her other cheek and turned red. She got out her mirror and indeed, there was a big mark across her cheek. She inwardly slapped herself. She got out a tissue and wipped it off. 

"Thanks," she muttered. 

"Hm?" He asked. The girl glared at him. 

"Thanks." He smiled in return. 

The girl felt annoyed of this tall fluffly boy. He gave off this dangerous aura, yet he was the total opposite. He was so.. He was so innocent.. Unlike the people in this school.. The bell interrupted her train of thoughts and she gathered her stuff and left. Tao bidded her a goodbye as she left. 

"Already flirting with a girl?" Luhan asked as they watched her figure leave. 

Tao smiled. "Nope. She's too good for that." Luhan looked at him quizzically. What did he mean by that? He never said that. To answer his question he said, "She's different from the rest and I like that." Different.. Different from the rest was a nice way to put it. Different by unique, one of a kind. There was no one else like her. There was no one else in the world that was half angel and half demon, for now. 

"Let's catch up to the rest." Luhan suggested and both boys left the classroom. 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png

The girl replayed the incident of the pen mark. Oh gosh he must have thought  I was stupid! Ugh!! What am I going to do? She kicked the locker beneth her a little too hard and she clenched her fist in pain. That wasn't the best choice for her flip flops. 

"Are you okay?" A voice asked. Kyungmi looked up and saw one of the transfer students. What his name again? The kind looking one.. L-lay? Was that his name? 

The girl nodded. "I'm fine. Thanks.." 

Lay frowned. "Your foot tells otherwise." 

Kyungmi stared at her foot. There was a slight bruise on her foot. Her eyes widened. Did she really have to kick that hard? 

"Here I'll show you magic!" He exclaimed. He bent down and put his hand over her foot. She squirmmed in surprise. "Stay still." He ordered. After a few seconds, he removed his hand, and the brusie was still there. The girl stared at the boy in confusion. "The magic is??" The boy frowned. The brusie was still there. His hands worked on all humans.. Why didn't it work on her? "The magic is.." The boy uneasily chuckled. "To make you forget about it! Here let me take you to the nurse!" The boy jumped and held the girl's arm and led her to the health office. 

They stopped in front of the door. 

"Well looks like we're here.." He awkwardly stated. 

"Thanks.." She smiled. He was caught off guard. She seemed so distant and here she was smiling. It was.. It was nice. He felt that all humans looked beautiful when they smiled. 

"Well look who it is!" A voice interrupted his thoughts. Kyungmi and Lay stared at the boy. Kyungmi rolled her eyes in annoyance. Lay's eyes widdened. 

"Kyungmi! My beautiful Kyungmi how are you? Sorry I wasn't there during the first class." The boy cooed. He s his hand around Kyungmi shoulder. Kyungmi attempted to brush it off, but he was too strong. She just glared at him, though she missed him a little. A tinsy bit. Wait. What was she thinking. Miss him?! She inwardly scoffed. He looked over to Lay and smirked. 

"What's this boy to you? He's obviously not your boyfriend." The boy stated. 

"None of your business. Now go away Kai." 

"Aww.. I feel butthurt. Do you like Lay more than me?" Kai asked. 

The girl stared at Kai in confusion. 

"How did you know his name?" 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png


tumblr_n0c80frhDB1rmev18o1_250.png Just wanted to greet you guys hello~ Hope you guys are having a great day today! In my area, it's sunny, but super duper windy.. I hope all is going well for you guys!