σɲe

An Angel & Demon's Child

A beautiful baby slept in her carriage. Two proud parents looked at their beloved daughter. 

 

"We will have to do it." The father hesitantly spoke.

 

"Can't we just be selfish and keep her a little longer?" Her mother begged, tears gathering at the rim of her eyes.

 

The mother gazed at her first child. She had her father's rich black hair and high nose, her mother's soft dimples and loving, mesmerizing eyes. The baby had all the best traits from both of the parents. The mother wrapped the baby in a luxurious blanket. The parents held the baby together and closed their eyes. 

 

"May she be beautiful,"

 

"May she be loved and kind,"

 

"May she brave and daring,"

 

"May she be safe and happy."

 

The parents let go of the baby and she fell through the skies. The parents fell in perpetual sleep. 

 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png

 

"Who did you just say? They died together?" He gritted in burning anger. 

 

"T-the couple of an angel and a demon." A man stuttered.

 

"WHAT?!" He roared. 

 

Everyone flinched. No one dared to make Lucifer mad - no one. 

 

"Bring me my best fighters." He ordered, clenching his fist.

 

"Yes sir!"

 

They all scurried out and immediately brought in the six. 

 

"Sir Lucifer we have heard that you have summoned us?" the leader asked. 

 

"Yes Suho. I have a very important order for you guys. You guys have heard of the demon and angel couple

haven't you?" Lucifer asked.

 

They all nodded.

 

"Well, they had a baby. Now the baby has both demon and angel blood within it. Do you know what that means?" 

 

There was no reply. 

 

"This means that if this monster creates babies, they will have partially demon and angel blood within them. The monster can have powers that could be a partical danger to all. So what I want for you to do is very simple yet complicated - kill it." Lucifer smirked. 

 

"Yes sir." They all smirked.

 

This was going to be very interesting for them.

 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png

 

"Oh gosh. This is not good. They have both diminished?" He paincked. 

 

"Yes my Lord." she bowed. 

 

"Oh no. This is not good at all." He massaged his temples and went in deep thoughts. 

 

"What are we going to do? We just can't just sit here and act like nothing happened." 

 

"Yes.. We just cannot do that.. Bring in the best guardians." 

 

She bowed and went off to get the best guardians. 

 

"My Lord." They all bowed. 

 

"Yes. Yes. Welcome. I have a very special and unique mission for you guys." 

 

"What is it my Lord?" Kris asked.

 

"The girl that was born with the demon and angel is the problem. You see.. Death is very rare for us, but the girl indeed has demon blood within her thus we must kill her. She may posses powers that are undesirable for everyone. Do you understand what I mean?" 

 

"Yes my Lord." They all bowed. 

 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png

 

Fifteen Years Later

 

A figure walked through the buzy halls of the private school. One word - perfect. Heads turned in awe, some in

jealousy, some in admiration. The bell rang singaling class, but none of the students had any interest of going back in. She opened her locker and grabbed her books and ran to class. She entered the classroom slightly panting and apologizing to the teacher. Of course, the teacher just smiled and let it go.

 

"Okay class! I have an exciting announcement to make - we have new students! Make sure to welcome them!" 

 

The teacher opened the door which revealed six students. It was like they had a natural glow to them. 

 

"Hello. We are the new transfer students. Nice meeting you all, I'm Kris and this is Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, and Chen."  They all warmly smiled. 

 

The girls squealed in happiness. They quickly texted their friends to brag about the perfect creatures that were in their classroom. 

 

"Oh my gosh. Aren't they handsome Kyungmi?" Her friend asked her. 

 

Kyungmi stopped reading her book and glanced up. She frowned slighty. 

 

"Yup they sure are handsome..." She murmured

 

"Do you have interest in any one of them?" Her friend asked in excitement.

 

Kyungmi just shurgged. 

 

"I don't know. You can never judge a book by its cover. I would have to get to know them, but I don't feel so good about them. What about you?" 

 

"They are all so handsome and perfect. I don't know what to do! But I do love the Kris. He just looks so hot." She fangirled. 

 

Kyungmi shook her head. 

 

"Don't fall in love too hard.. You don't know who he even is." She whispered.

 

But her friend wasn't listening. 

 

tumblr_n0c8gj5vEu1rmev18o1_500.png

 


tumblr_n0c80frhDB1rmev18o1_250.png

  My writing is a bit rusty.. I apologize. It's been a while since I wrote a fanfic. I can't promise you daily updates, but I          can promise you that I will certainly try to update as much as I can. I hope you enjoyed and bai ~ Love you all.