She said Yes

Winter, winter, winter

CHAPTER Eight; She said yes


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

As you two we’re walking, you keep talking and talking and Luhan was laughing then you keep on talking again and again. (LOL So redundant XD)
Y
ou didn’t notice a stone so you slipped which makes you fell down to the ground and made your knee hurt.
Luhan stood you up and release you but you fell again because of a knee pain. Luhan stood you up for the second time and hold you tightly.
He put his arms around your shoulder, keeping you close to him, and he made you put your arms around his waist so that you may hold onto him. You and Luhan keep in that position until you we’re already at the front door of your house.

“Gomawo~” You said with your sweet smile and you didn’t notice that you cheek we’re pink.

“See? I told you. It’s a good thing that I drop you by. If not who will help you?” Luhan teased and pinched your cheeks.
If you didn’t notice that your cheeks we’re pink. Well Luhan did.

“I’ll be going now,” Luhan said.
“Bye.. Take care~” You said then slightly waved your hands.
“No. You should.” Luhan teased again. Then Luhan went off.

 

Next Morning, You went to school. You we’re standing right in the middle of doorways but suddenly, you’re books fell down. Why? Because you we’re holding to many of it. You turned around to pick it up. You saw an arm helping you but you didn’t bother knowing who it is.

The thing is, the boys inside your room we’re messing around and accidentally closed the door. You are in the middle of doorways so if someone closes the door the tendency is you’ll fell down. Well, that happened. Lucky for you that that someone who helped you pick your books caught you and you two fell together.

You were laying on that someone who caught you. You eyes we’re close when you fell down. When you opened it..

“Myungsoo?!” You shout because of shock. Myungsoo and your face we’re only an inch away 
“A-are you okay?” Myungsoo asked nervously. You pushed him away and help yourself up. Myungsoo stood up too. 
“I’m fine.” You said rubbing your right arms. Your face is red as a tomato because of shyness. From what happened, you forgot your books which is scattered around the corridor then Luhan just came up from the stairs.

Luhan’s POV 
“Great morning to greet Eunli" I mumbled. I went upstairs. I took some steps then I suddenly saw Eunli’s books. I picked them up to gave it back to her. 

Oh~! There’s Eunnie!!

“Morning Eunnie~” I greet her full-heartedly while giving her books.
“Morning.” Eunli said with a shy voice then grab the books gently. Myungsoo picked up the rest of Eunnie’s books then gave it back to her.
“Here.” Myungsoo said, looking down while rubbing the back of his neck.

Is Myungsoo and Eunli shy at each other? What happening? 

“T-thanks~..” Eunli said with a shaky voice then grab her books. “I-I’ll go in”

Eunli goes in and myungsoo and I followed. We all sit at our place. Awkward silence. Me, Eunli, and Myungsoo. 

 

Myungsoo’s POV
 Hmm~ It’s already February 14. Should I ask Eunli? Should I? or Not? What if she said no? What if she ignores me after asking her? What if blah blah blah blah bla…… So many what if’s!! That’s what I think before asking her. She’s great, she’s beautiful, she’s adorable when she smiles.. I mean it’s just like.., It’s so different when I look at her. Okay~ here goes nothing…. 

Luhan’s POV
“ ‘Uhhm…. Eunli can you be my date??’ Argh! It’s awful! How ‘bout in a low voice? Okay let’s see ‘Hey, Be my date’ No! It sounds so creepy.” Arguing to myself. Practicing how to ask Eunli. I peeked at the wall. “There she is, waiting.” She’s kinda far away “ ‘Eunli, please be my date.’ Okay~! That’s great! Let’s go! W-wait~! The flowers!” the bouquet of roses are waiting on the floor. I picked it up and hid it behind my back. I let out a heavy sigh.
“Okay. Moment of truth” As I turned to Eunli’s way, I saw her holding a bouquet of roses just like mine. Yes, Myungsoo. It seemed like he already asked her and based on her sweet smile, she said yes. I turn around. I don’t know what am I feeling right now. There’s a trash bin there. I just throw the roses and sit beside it. I covered my face with my hand.

“Ah, Eun Li..” I said while warm tears starts running down my cheeks.

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Guys I guess this will be the last chapter. :) It's kinda sad ending. Sorry for that. I'm planning to write another story and I'll promote it in this fanfic sooner or later.  Thank you for staying with me 'till the end :)
*143*  *486* <3