Boyfriend. Whaa--?!

Winter, winter, winter

CHAPTER seven; Boyfriend. Whaa--?!


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

Eunli’s POV.

“ Sooyoung unni!!” I squealed as I saw my cousin through the doorways

“Eunli!!” She run to me and I run to her and we hugged each other “I miss you!!” She added

“I miss you too~ what are you doing here by the way?” I said letting her go to my grip.

“Just visiting. Here, I brought a ddokbokki” she said handling me the bag

I took the bag, “my favorite!”

“Where’s Uncle and auntie?” Unni asked as she sit at the couch

“They went grocery.” I said muching some ddokbokki into my mouth.

“So tomorrow’s valentines. Who’s your date?” I choked as I heard unni said that.

“Sooyoung-unni~!”

“What?” she said with a chuckle then I gave her a glare 
“ooh~! Is it Luhan?” she added and widen her eyes and smile. I choked for the second time.

“Unni~! You’re making fun of me!”

“No I don’t~ I’m just saying what I saw..” Sooyoung –unni smiled with a brow up. A smile that has a secret.

“Saw?” I said puzzled.

“Well...

      I came here yesterday but no one’s home so I went back to my car. When I’m starting to drive, I saw you two standing in your house’s door and your arms is around his waist and his in your shoulder...”

Seriously. I’m shocked form what did unni said.

“No~ It’s a misunderstanding! Well..” I said trying to explian..

“Luhan's already your boyfriend. Isn't it?” Unni said cutting my words.
I even get shocked from every word she’s saying… I really don’t win against her T.T

 

Flashback

“Ah~ we’re finished” You said with a relief stretching your arms.

“Okay~ Let’s clean up…” Luhan said with a cute smile

“Deh~!”

 

“I guess I’ll be going then..” you said after cleaning.

“I’ll drop you by.” Luhan said immediately.

“Lulu.” You said with a blank face “my house is just a couple of blocks away..” You added.

“Just for safety..” Luhan said with a shrug and it seems like you can’t do anything about it. You just sigh.


“Auntie~ I’m going now..” You bid your goodbyes to Luhan’s mom which you call auntie
“Bye dear~! Oh~! Luhan, drop her by~” Luhan’s mom said

“Araseo. We’re going now.” Luhan said so you hurriedly kiss Luhan's mom..

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Annyeong!! I kinda edit some things in the story :) Sorry for the late update guys..  I'm planning to finish the draft of the story then update all at once. So I guess you'll have to wait a little bit longer. But!! Don't worry, I'm almost done with it :) SO HOPE you'll stay with me.. :) *throwing kisses*
Remember! Comments are Loved. <3\