Weird Guy

Winter, winter, winter

CHAPTER three; weird guy


page-divider-105.gif 

When he look at you his face lighten up with a big smile then you walk towards him. He pinches your cheeks
“Glad you came to school today..”

“Neh..I was planning not to.” You said just to . He slightly punches you to your shoulder.

“Yah~!! That hurts!” You punches him back. You put your thing to your things to your desk first then you two started chasing each other. Again.

 

 

*Nom* *nom* *nom* *nom*
“Urgghh~…Lulu..fasterr~ I still need to get my books!!” You whined while looking at Luhan who’s busy with his food.

“Give me another minute..” Luhan said with his mouth full 

 

When you turn your body around, unexpectedly, you caught a handsome guy looking at you. Your eyes met together then he smiled at you , and you awkwardly smiled back.

 

“Hey! Come on? Let’s go.” Luhan approached you with a serious face.

“huh? Yes? What?”

“I said let’s go. You need to get your books right?”

“What’s with the serious tone?” You aked but you didn't get any anwer.

 

 

You and Luhan is on the way to your locker.

Luhan’s POV 
Seriously? Who on earth is that guy?! Why is he staring at her? Why do he even need to smile at her?! And now I don’t know what Eunli thinks to that alien guy. I’m afraid that she might like him.

Luhan know to himself that he likes You but he doesn’t have a courage to tell you until now that you’re in your 9th grade.

.......“Do you agree with that?" You asked Luhan

“Oh yeah~! Sure~!!......what did I agree for?”

“Oh Lulu..~ why are you so cute?” You said pinching luhan’s cheeks

“Yah~!! I’m not cute! I’m very manly!” Luhan push your hand with a slight force to defend himself.

“Ok~ If that’s what you say so..” You said with a shrug then you went upstairs and Luhan followed you. 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Annyeonghasseo!! 3, 3, 3 is out!! please wait for the next...
Comments are 
LOVED.