How we've met

Winter, winter, winter

CHAPTER ONE; HOW WE'VE MET


page-divider-105.gif 

 

"aah~!!"

"are you ok?"

"Deh~! Kamsahamnida." You bow after seeing a hansome child helped you.

"You should look where you we're going..ok?" He said with his cute voice and a smile.

"uhm!" you answered.

"I'm Luhan.."He introduced.

"Annyeong! I'm Eunli.." You introduced back.

"Can we play together? I don't have any friends to play with.." He offers.

 

"Omo~ so you're the new guy who just move here?"

"Deh~.."

"Sure we can play together.." You said and grab his hands and went to the swing.
 

While you two we're playing Luhan asked..

 

"Eunli, how old are you?"

"I'm 5..how 'bout you?"

"I'm turning 6 this month..will you come to our house and celebrate with us?"

"Deh!! But where is your house?"

"Over there!" Luhan point at the house infront of the playground.."Where's yours?" he asked back.

"There!!" You pointed at the opposite side where Luhan pointed. Then you two giggle..

 

"We're so close.." Baby Luhan said with an eyesmile.
You nodded with a big smile of yours..

 

"Honey, always keep warm ok? stay at the fireplace..we'll pick you up later." Your mom said while you're holding her hands. You two were standing at Luhan's house and baby Luhan's waiting for you in the door.

"Deh!!" You said with an eyesmile and run towards Luhan..


 

"Come!! We have many foods and a big cake!! Let's share it together!!" baby Luhan pulled you inside and play together.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Annyeonghasseo!! 1st chapter is out... please wait for the next...
Comments are 
LOVED.