Summer Break Day One

But i'm just 15!

Summer break has just began. and of course I have a plan to spend my summer break, for example sleeping, eating and watching drama all day...... thats all I can think of. very not productive.

Lets see.. Oh! I can go to the mall with my friends right... and maybe I can- "Pack your bags baby" I was cut of by a voice.

"Oh? Where are we going oppa?" did he made a plan already? "We're going to Maldives with Exo" He showed me the flight ticket. YAY! I mean whats summer break without going to the beach. As expected, my oppas are smart.... way smarter than me. brb crying.

I filled my luggage literally with tanktops, short pants, skirts, bikinis, my underwears of course and sandals. Did I bring too much clothes? the luggage was so full that its really hard to close so I told kyungsoo oppa to help me. "What did you bring? Do you want to leave seoul and live there?" he said with a hint of sarcasm. I just pouted because I mean its true that I bring so much.

 

It was D-day, I woke up super early so I can get ready without rushing. I wore a black and white striped tanktop, short pants, vans sneakers and brought my mcm tote bag and sunglasses.

"HONK!" EXO van horn a while after I got ready. "Lets go baby, the car has arrived" Kyungsoo oppa took both of our luggages and carry it to the car like a gentleman and get inside the car first without closing the door.

"Sorry Jihyo, there's no seat left since this van is pretty small." there was no seat left, all of the seats are filled. Then where am I supposed to sit?- "Come here" kyungsoo oppa pat his lap. There's no other choice but to sit on kyungsoo oppa's lap.

We need to go to Incheon from Seoul first because our flight is from Incheon International Airport and Incheon is 3 hours away from Seoul.

I was trying to sleep but I couldn’t find the right position to sleep in so I kept adjusting thinking that each position would get me closer to slumber.

"Jihyo stop shifting so much" Kyungsoo oppa groans.

"what? I'm trying to find a comfortable sleeping position" I said somehow sassy because I'm tired. 

I dont know why the others are laughing. 

I kept shifting until finally I found that comfortable position, falling into my deep wanted sleep until he decided to squirm slightly.

"Hyung, please stop at the rest area" he said to the manager who was driving the van.

I tried to find a comfortable position and keep shifting.

"Oppa stop poking my back" I felt something poking my back.

When we arrived at the rest area, he went out the car, literally running, to the toilet.

"Why are you guys laughing?" the others were laughing their heart out.

"Jihyo, don't you know why he's like that?" Baekhyun oppa said between his laugh.

"He's dying for a pee?" I said innocently.

"No, he got a because you kept shifting" they laughed so hard non-stop.

"So that was what poked me..."I mumbled but the other heard it and laughed like crazy.

They stopped laughing not until Kyungsoo oppa came inside the car.

"So how many times did you came" Baekhyun oppa asked which makes everyone a laughing mess.

"shut up" kyungsoo oppa cheeks are like so red like a tomato- and so squishy.

I stand up so Kyungsoo oppa can sit, he sat down and I sat on his lap- again. "Don't move so much this time" he whispered to me. 

We all basically sleep all the way until we arrived at Incheon International Airport. We went inside to check in, and the plane was boarding right at that time so we went to the plane immediately.

1ab, 2ab, 3ab, 4ab, here it is our seat 5ab.

And yes we were in the business class, and no there's no first class in this plane so business class is the best one available.

We all do the same thing like normal people do on the plane, sleeping, eating, drinking, watching movies, listening to music, going to toilet, etc. It was a very long flight, about 12 hours. 

We finally arrived at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, I'm so excited!

We took a private yatch to the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa which took about 5 hours from the airport.

We slept on the bedroom in the yatch, play cards together and all. 

You will not believe what did I see! 

The sea is so clear, the weather was perfect, the view was amazing, the resort was great, everything is fantastic.

But since we just arrived, we're so jetlagged that we can't enjoy the view.

So today what we do is mostly sleep and eat only.

But it was a great day


omgomg I know I haven't updated this fanfics for a very long time and I'm sorry for that

Sorry to make you guys wait but I'm finally here am I not, I finally updated did I not?

and em I hope you like this chapter ^^

AND EXO COMEBACK WAS JJANG.... but it somehow feels empty without Kris and Luhan TT

But still EXO hwaiting!