Chapter 13

Can't be Replaced, Our DuiZhang...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris groaned as he threw himself on the floor of the dance studio; EXO is scheduled for comeback on stage to continue their promotion which postponed due to the accident. Since he had lost his memories, it meant that he will have to start from scratch to catch what he forgot about EXO dances and songs.

Kai and Lay were patiently teaching him every step of their dances. Chen, LuHan, BaekHyun were teaching him about their songs. It was exhausting for him, but he never gave up although the dongsaengs were worried about his health.

After days of practices, the twelve EXO were nervous, waiting at the backstage for their turn on stage. ChanYeol and BaekHyun kept clinging to Kris, helping in him in whispering any help to him; when some of the sunbaes walked pass them, Kris followed the dongsaengs to bow at them, greet the friends he had forgotten, or reminding him of every details on stage and off stage.

The cheers from the fans made him forgot about his nervousness when he stood on stage performing. It was like familiar feeling crept inside his heart when he looked at the supports from the fans for EXO and himself; unconsciously made him smile through the whole song.

“So, how do you feel after the performance, DuiZhang?” LuHan threw himself on the couch beside the M leader, smile on his face.

“It’s… amazing…” Kris smiled remembering the moment on stage a while ago.

“Good to know.” LuHan nodded his head while he blew his own hair.

Kris chuckled seeing the cuteness of , “You know, you should stop that habit of yours if you wanted to be called manly by members. No wonder you are always being mentioned as cute one, Xiao Lu.”

LuHan just glared at his leader who kept laughing until Jongin ran to the leader to drag him to take his medicine time. LuHan could just smile at the view of dongsaeng kept dragging the lazy giant with all his strength towards the kitchen.

But LuHan smile suddenly disappeared as he remembered back the last thing Kris said about him. How did Kris know about his habit of blowing his own hair? For a moment, he was stunned as he remembered that the leader has lost his memories, right? Then how the heck does he know?

 

Kris groaned as he got off the bed as he threw a glance at the clock that pointed at 3 am in the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter