Kyungsoo: "Cooking Lesson"

EXO Imagines

You are not so good at cooking and you are to embarrassed to ask cooking lessons on your boyfriend. But give up the fight in your head and stood up and walked straight into the kitchen and said to Kyungsoo "I'm done with it that you always cook for me, I want cooking lessons so that I can cook for you once in a while."
Kyungsoo laughs with your sudden question and outburst you look at him with this big eyes because you don’t know why he is laughing with you. "What's so funny??" you ask.
"Nothing sweetie, it's just funny that you finally asked me. Come let's cook together today. I didn't start yet."

You smile and listen carefully to what Kyungsoo is telling you. He gives you the task to clean the vegetables for the spaghetti sauce. “How difficult can this be??” you thought. So with much confidence you start cleaning the vegetables. Cooking was much easier than you thought.
You: "Am I doing good sweetie?"
Kyungsoo: "Perfect, jagiya. Now you can cut the vegetables. Please don't cut yourself" He said very worried.

You nod and start to cut the vegetables. You are so happy that the cooking is going good. For a little moment you didn’t pay attention and then it happens you cut your finger.
You: "WWWWAAAHHH"
When Kyungsoo hears you scream he immediately stops doing what he was doing and comes to you. "What's wrong?? Did you hurt yourself" he asks. You are very embarrassed to say that you cut your finger. But still you hold your finger in front of Kyungsoo and say "I cut my finger." You add a cute pout behind this sentence. Kyungsoo looks at you and says: "What did I tell you my jagiya?? You never listen. Let's bandage the wound."

Kyungsoo bandages the wound carefully and you look at your boyfriend with very loveable eyes. You say to yourself: "Why did I deserve you?"
Kyunsoo looks at you and says: "Without you y/n I wouldn't exist your my life you are my Angel Into My World and I'll protect whenever I can." You blush when he says that. Kyungsoo looks at you and gives you a sweet smile. "Does the cut still hurt?" he asks.
You: "A bit." Kyungsoo kisses the wound and asks if it still hurts you nod your head but pointed at your lips and not at the wound.
Kyungsoo smiles at your cuteness and leans closer to you. After a few seconds you feel his sweet lips on yours.