Luhan: "Birthday Present"

EXO Imagines

It is almost your birthday. You are asking yourself what Luhan bought for you. You and Luhan are already dating for 3 years. Lately he and the boys are busy with their comeback. "Growl". You don't see him much, but he doesn't forget birthdays you hoped.

Your phone rang and it where the boys saying that they would come now and celebrate your birthday because tomorrow they don't have time. You let the boys in and asked on Sehun: "Do you know were Luhan is?"

Sehun: "No, haven't seen him yet. Sorry."
You: "Doesn't matter, have fun." You smiled and he smiled back. You had a lot of fun with the boys, you got nice presents too. You even got an EXO Wolf head.. Sometimes the boys are crazy.

It was almost midnight before the EXO boys left. You still haven't heard from Luhan. Not a phone call or a message.
Would he really forget my birthday?? You make yourself ready for bed. You are almost sleeping when you feel two pair of arms around your waist and someone kissing your neck. You know who it is and turn around and say "Luhan". you smiled.

Luhan: "You didn't think I would forget you birthday, jagiya?"
You: "First, I thought you forgot it, but now you are here." You hugged him.

Luhan: "It's past midnight now. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY y/n." He kissed your lips passionately.

He broke the kiss and said: "Are you ready for your birthday present."
You nod and sit staight in bed now. Luhan also sits straight in bed and is looking in your eyes. You blush because he keeps on staring at you. Even after three years you have to blush when he stares at you like that.
Luhan gives you a smile and than takes something out of the night stand next to his side of the bed. He gives you a little tiny red box. You are very curious of what it could be. You open it. It reveals a beautiful ring with a little diamond in the shape of a heart.
You look up at Luhan and you see him smiling brightly. "Marry me?" he asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your Answer guys??