Baekhyun: "Will we have a happy end??"

EXO Imagines

You are staring in the show “We Got Married”. This is special, because normally they don’t choose normal girls like you.
The day you met the man you were going to marry for the show, you got a big shock. The man you married is Baekhyun.. Yes, you heard me Baekhyun from EXO..
But that was the happy time. Now you were standing face to face with him at the bus stop. You had to say your goodbyes. It always went like this at the end of the show. You never knew you were going to fall in love with this man. You looked at Baekhyun and he looked at you. He took your hand in his. It fell so warm. Your heart started to beat faster. You were crying.

Baekhyun: “Please, don’t cry. You are to pretty for crying”. You gave him a weak laugh and he laughed back.
You: “I will miss you.” Your voice cracked when you said this. Baekhyun heard it and pulled you in for a tight hug and whispered in your ear: “I’ll miss you too. But this isn’t the end.”

You looked at him but couldn’t ask him what he meant with that, because your bus was coming. You had to go and hated it. You took your bags and Baekhyun kissed your cheek. You blushed a bit and Baekhyun said: “Cute.”
You sat on the bus. You couldn’t look at him. The bus started to drive and you started to cry. While you were crying Baekhyun was crying too. He couldn’t just let you go. He just couldn’t and started to run after the bus.

He screamed: “STOP!! STOP THE BUS!!” After a few times the bus stopped. He jumped in the bus and saw you sitting there. You were crying so hard.
He ran to you and pulled you in his arms whipping your tears away. You got a shock and looked at him and asked: “Wha…. What are you doing here??”

Baekhyun: “I told you it isn’t the end. I can’t let you go. I don’t care what the staff says or how this show has to end. But our story will have an happy end. “
You: “What do you mean??”

Baekhyun gave his killer smile and took out a red box and opened it: “y/n, please be my wife for real. Not for this stupid show. I never knew I would fall in love with you, but you are so special to me. Your laugh lights up my world, you are perfect and I love you so much. Marry me, y/n??”
You nodded your head and tears were still falling. But this time it weren’t tears from sadness but from happiness.

Baekhyun laughed and put the ring on your finger and sat next to you in the bus. He putted his arms around your waist and you snuggled in his chest and you said: “You are right, our story will have an happy end.”
Baekhyun: “I told you, didn’t I??” He lifted your head and kissed your lips passionately.