Lay: "Cute Confession"

EXO Imagines

You are a student at “EXO School”. Like in every school there are popular people and there are weirdos. Luckily you aren’t one of the weirdos, you were a normal student that everyone just ignores. But there is one popular guy, that was also a bit of a weirdo. His name is Lay and he is just popular for his dancing skills, his handsome face and those cute little dimples in his face. Wait, did I really just think that his dimples are cute??

You walked to your locker. You took your books and closed your locker when someone bumped into you. It was Lay.
Your books fell on the floor.
Lay: “Miahne.”
You: “It’s okay.”

You got on your knees and were taking you books from the floor. Lay was helping you and you both reached for the last book and your hands touched. You pulled your hand back and blushed.
Lay gave you your book and you hide your face so he couldn’t see you blushing.
You: “Kaaa—msahmnida…”
And with that you ran away.. Really did I just blush?? What’s happening with me? No I don’t like him, but what if I do??It was lunch and you were sitting with your friends, when someone came to your table. Lay was looking at you.

Lay: “Can you come with me for a moment??” He was blushing a bit. You stood up from the table and followed him. You guys were alone now.
You: “What’s wrong?? You have to ask me something??” Lay started to stutter and says: “Yes… No…. Uhm……”
You looked at him weird and says: “If you don’t have to tell me something,  I’ll go back to my friends.”

Lay grabbed your wrist and pulled you back and said: “I do have to tell you something.”
He gave you a very sweet smile. You blushed a bit and said: “Okay, I am listening..”
Lay took a deep breath and started to talk: “I….. I bumped into you on purpose..”
-You: “What?? Why??”
-Lay: “Because I kind of like you…. I mean you are other than the other girls.. Uhmm, I am really not good at this..”

You started laughing and said to him: “Are you confessing to me??” When you said this you blushed and Lay was also blushing.
Lay looked at you and said: “Yes.. No… Uhmm, yes I am trying to confess.”
You blushed at his cuteness and your heart beats faster. You thought: “I do like him.”

-Lay: “You are blushing.. Does that mean…. ??”
You looked at him startled.. You even blushed harder and said: “Maybe.”
-Lay: “Do you… Do you want to go on a date with me??”
You looked at him and said: “O—okay.”

Lay laughed and hugged you.
He looked again at you and kissed your cheek. You blushed even harder and Lay laughed cutely and hugged you again.