Sehun: "I Love You So Much"

EXO Imagines

You and Sehun are a very happy couple, till the day Sehun revealed that you were his girlfriend. We have a relationship for 3 years and we hoped that the fans would accept it if they knew that you were already dating for 3 years. But the Saesang fans didn’t accept it. You love Sehun very much, but you just can’t take the hard comments from the Saesang fans anymore. You even got dead treatments. You couldn’t take it anymore.

You are going to the SM Building to meet Sehun, because he has much to do for his comeback. You knocked on the door of the dancing room and you heard 12 voices screaming: “Come in.”
You opened the door and greeted the boys. You go to Sehun and he hugged you and pecked your lips. The other boys looked at you two and you blushed a little bit, but still you asked: “Can you please leave us alone for a moment??” The boys nodded and left the room.

Sehun looked with a weird look at you and asked: “What’s wrong?? You look troubled. What happened??” You started to cry and say: “I can’t take it anymore, all those mean comments, the dead treatments. I endured it so long, but I can’t take it anymore.  I don’t want to hear this whole my life, that I am not good for you..”

Sehun: “Please, don’t leave me. You are my life. Don’t leave me..”
You: “I love you so much Sehun, but……” He didn’t let you finish your sentence and pulled you close and in a tight hug. He said: “If you love me so much, than please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you. I need you in my life.” Sehun was crying and it broke your heart.
Sehun: “I wanted to do this on another way, but I think it is the right time to do it. I wanted it to be more special.”

You looked at him when he kneeled in front of you. He took one hand of you in his and in the other hand he had a ring. A beautiful one with a little heart shaped diamond.

Sehun: “Y/N, I love you so much and I know you have to endure much of the fans. The rude comments, the dead treatments but for me you are special. The best girl in the world. I want you to become my wife, because I love you so much, I can’t live without you. You are my world and I don’t care about the saesang fans. They will know that this is serious. Please, marry me??”

You were crying and nodded “Yes”. He hugged you tightly and kissed your lips.
Sehun: “I am sorry, it wasn’t romantic.”
You: “It doesn’t matter, it’s just perfect. I love you!!”
Sehun: “I love you too, miss Oh.”