Blackout!!!!

KRIS YOU JERK!

You turned around and there stood luhan I was really nervous I THREW A BALL AT HIM.

Leechae raised her hand but luhan blocked her hand from my face.

“Go now or you will suffer not from me but from kris.”Luahn said.

Leechae ran away without any tears.(damn her)

Your P.O.V

If I turn aroumd ill be able to make it put of school.

Who am I kidding ill meet him again

JUST GREAT!

End Of View.

“Are you okay?”Luhan said while turning towards me.

“Yeah I erm….i didn’t mean to throw that ball I was actually aim-“You said but was interrupted by his finger on you lips.

“Don’t say anything I know you didn’t mean it, don’t tell anyone about this”Luhan said.

“About w what “You said trying to avoid his gaze.

“Hyung you win, shes a hard one”Luhan said while turning to the shadows.

“Didn’t I tell you”Kris said as he appeared from the dark.

After him came tao and Kai they seemed to be sad they didn’t want to be part in this I just knew it.

“ ‘What the hell is going on’ if that’s what your wondering your little play boy betted on you”Kris said.

Your P.O.V

They betted on me

I cant believe this my parents died my best friend and I had a fight

And now this !

End Of View

You ran out of the school with tears flowing down your eyes.

 

Everything went black….

 

 

The moment you opened your eyes you were at the hospital.

“ Good your awake”Said the nurse.

“What happened”You said tiredly.

“Well you fainted and a kind man carried you from your school to the hospital”The nurse replied.  

You saw a tall figure enter the room.

“k-kris”You said calmly.

He stayed quiet, you ignored him and your attention went to the nurse.

“When can I get out of here”You said, while trying to manage your temper.

“Today but after we check on your blood tests.”The nurse said and walked out leaving you and kris alone.

“wheres your house or flat whatever”Kris said.

“Pphht like I would tell you what do you want play a prank on me heres your chance go ahead”You said dangerously.

“No, I need to take you home and don’t say no because if I leave you going by yourself-“Kris stopped while looking at you up and down then continued”youll do something stupid”He finished and in came the nurse.

“She’s free to go”Said the nurse while looking at kris.

Kris pulled out his two hands from his pockets and gently lifted you up and pulled you closer to his chest so you wont fall…