The aftermath...

Inescapable

‘I did not just see them do that. I did not just see them do that. I did not just see them do that.’ Chen continued his mantra. ‘What’s wrong?’ Sehun asked. ‘No-nothing’ Chen quickly replied. ‘I know you did that on purpose’Luhan said embracing Sehun. ‘ You know i was just playing’ answered Sehun as he cups luhan’s face to place a peck on his lips. ‘ lets go buy some ice cream and maybe we can get some bubble tea’ said Luhan while pulling Sehun towards the door.

 

Xiumin entered the dorm after finishing his reality show only to see Chen sitting in the corner of the room, staring into space. ‘Hi Chen!’ he decided to greet him anyway. Chen finally stepped out of his stupor and quickly hugged Xiumin. ‘W-Woah! What’s wrong with you?’ Xiumin asked shocked at Chen’s actions.’ I saw... I saw...’Chen  stuttered. ‘Saw what huh?’ after that Chen stayed silent from then on. He did a lot of thinking while Xiumin was gone. He felt his heart beat faster whenever Xiumin was next to him. After he saw that ‘incident’ with Kris and Suho. Ewww....He shivered at that thought.

 

For the first time of his life, he entertained the thought of him and Xiumin being together. He thought about it more.Maybe he was in love with him. Should he just confront Xiumin. His heart beat faster at that thought.

 

‘he has been rather distant after that hug that evening, was anything wrong? Should i talk to him? I wonder what’s going on....’ Xiumin pondered over those questions. ‘yeah i think i should talk to him’ Xiumin said aloud.

 

When they met again together in their dorm room that night.....

‘i have something to talk to you’ said Xiumin

‘i have something to talk to you’ said Chen.

 

A/N; I've got exams now and it stretches all the way to the end of october. So i won't be updating till then.But do my a favour and subscribe! <3