Morning

The Days of Caffeine and Candy Kisses
“Yoseob…”
 
Mumbling groggily in response to the voice, Yoseob frowned and turned away from it, stretching one leg out from the fetal position he’d been in until that point. The covers rustled behind him and a shaft of cool air brushed along his . He shivered and tried to pull the blankets up further.
 
“Seobie, wake up,” Doojoon frowned and looked down at the boy beside him, leaning up on an elbow to see him better. The rain had slowed for now, but the news reports said another wave would be coming. It was early. The light coming in through the window held a dreary bluish gray tint to it, doing very interesting things to the tufts of Yoseob’s hair he could see. 
 
The smaller of the two just mumbled again and pulled the pillow over his head.
 
Doojoon sighed, eyes narrowing. Seriously? The kid was going to ignore him? He’d pouted and fussed until Doojoon had obligingly gotten up to check the weather and start coffee, and now he was going to just ignore him? 
 
Oh hell no.
 
He pushed at his shoulder, doing his best to ignore the fact that his fingers were gripping bare skin. Very soft, very bare skin. “Yah.”
 
Yoseob groaned and yanked the pillow down over his head even more, hunching his shoulders and curling forward even further. “Hnn…”
 
Doojoon was positively glowering by this point. “If you don’t stop ignoring me and wake up, I’m going to get rid of the ers in my bag.”
 
One small hand shot out, fingers spread. Yoseob shifted, wriggling around until he was facing Doojoon in bed, though the pillow was still covering his head. He kept the covers pulled up and mumbled something from beneath the pillow.
 
Doojoon blinked, one eyebrow lifting. “I’m sorry, what was that? You want me to give them to the kids downstairs?”
 
The pillow flew off Yoseob’s head and landed at the foot of the bed. Doojoon’s eyes tracked its progress lazily, and when he looked back at Yoseob the boy was staring balefully at him. “What?”
 
“You’re mean.”
 
He grinned, tilting his head to one side with an amused chuckle. “It got you to stop ignoring me, didn’t it?”
 
“Mean.”
 
“Mhm,” Doojoon humored him and nodded. “Your parents were moving in their room, so we’d have to be up soon anyway. Stop pouting and get dressed.” 
 
As Doojoon pushed the covers off himself and got up to get dressed, Yoseob pulled the covers even tighter around himself and watched, sulking. Or, pretending to anyway. The truth was he really didn’t mind being woken up, even with as little sleep as he’d gotten. He pulled the covers up over his mouth and bit his lower lip, watching as Doojoon wandered through the bedroom, pulling yesterday’s gym shorts on over his boxers and hunting down the tank top. 
 
Until last night, he’d never really thought about Doojoon in any capacity more than his vocal partner or as a possible friend. Sure, he hung all over him most of the time, but he did that with pretty much everyone. Although it was more fun with Doojoonie… He’d always look so annoyed at first, but ended up giving in sooner or later. Even when Yoseob knew he was really irritating him, Doojoon just let him do what he wanted for the most part. It was just fun to see how far he could push the irritation.
 
Then yesterday had happened… He’d never expected to be so freaked out about seeing Doojoon without a shirt on. Sure, he’d seen him in tanks before, during dance practice… but there had been something about coming into his bedroom and seeing his . He had a very attractive backside… now that Yoseob had noticed it..
 
He swallowed and bit back a smile as Doojoon pulled the tank on over his head and turned to look down at him. 
 
“Aren’t you getting up?”
 
Yoseob shrugged under the covers before realizing Doojoon wouldn’t be able to see it, and that he would probably threaten with the candy again if Yoseob didn’t get up soon. So with a resigned sigh, he pushed the covers off and sat up in bed, scratching the back of his head.
 
“Good,” Doojoon smirked and stepped over to the bed. Using a finger beneath the smaller’s chin, he tilted Yoseob’s face up and leaned down so they were eye to eye. When color mottled Yoseob’s skin almost immediately, the smirk turned into a full grin. 
 
Yoseob’s eyes were wide as he stared at Doojoon’s face mere inches from his own, breathing a little unevenly. The moment Doojoon had touched him his heart had started that strange, erratic pattering. Was he going to kiss him again? He his lower lip and fisted one hand in the pillow Doojoon had left in bed, automatically thinking back to only a few hours ago.
 
When Doojoon’s mouth caught his, Yoseob at first didn’t realize just what was going on. It took a few moments and a hand at the back of his neck for him to fully register the situation, and by that point the rain was pelting the window all over again. With one of Doojoon’s hands cupping his neck and his mouth effectively wiping all coherent thought out of Yoseob’s head, all the smaller teen could do was sit there, eyes wide.
 
Well, until a sudden crack of thunder made him jump. The sudden jolt had him pressing into the liplock, and once the shock wore off, Yoseob found himself responding in kind, lips moving tentatively. When he started to shiver minutes later and Doojoon tucked them both under the covers, for once Yoseob didn’t squirm in cheerful protest. He was too content with being warmed up by the boy laying behind him... 
 
As Yoseob stared up at him, Doojoon couldn’t help but find the boy’s nervousness satisfying. Like last night, Yoseob had ceased to be hyper, ceased his pouting… He seemed to be like a deer caught in headlights, frozen in place while Doojoon . 
 
He let go of the older’s chin and straightened up with a soft chuckle, watching as the startled haze disappeared and disappointment settled into Yoseob’s features moments later. “Get dressed and come out for coffee.” 
 
Doojoon headed for the door, but paused in the doorway and looked back at the boy still sitting in bed. "Oh.. By the way? You taste like bubble gum."
 
In a return to his childish demeanor, Yoseob threw Doojoon’s pillow at his back. The tall teen just laughed quietly and shut the door, the pillow bouncing harmlessly off the wood.